Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body (6117 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some ladies may keep wondering how men are able to walk and even run without their manhood between their legs causing obtruction. Why don't they fall down? Why is it not showing on a normal day? How and where do they have orgasm? On the joystick,testes,scrotum or everywhere? How strong are they physically and why are they stronger than us? Is there testes not being pull down by the force of gravity thereby causing them pain? The questions go on and on. Yes or no.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by lekankolade(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Any lady think like dis shows her medulla oblongata works anticlockwise...tell her to calculate the mass of the manhood in relation to the mass of the body....i think the answer will give them the perfect reply

5 Likes

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Theyre always adjusting them somehow undecided

but I think that is more to do with the kind of underwear they put on
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Cholls(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

my sister shutz up there wat do u know. But if u know something give me your number ok.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

u can see i'm right

1 Like

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTERMAN:
u can see i'm right
You're a genius at understanding under 18 s

1 Like

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
af wondered abt all this b4 too op lipsrsealed
Buh I stopped bothering mysef coz I cnt ask no body,so Op can you provide the answers pls.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
misspicy:
Buh I stopped bothering mysef coz I cnt ask no body,so Op can you provide the answers pls.
which one
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTERMAN:
u can see i'm right

about what
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

about what
don't tell me u had never imagined that b4 too.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTERMAN:
don't tell me u had never imagined that b4 too.

imagined what
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by itxtoff(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Choi dz gurl, u r a very good observer.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

imagined what
why ur boyfriend can run faster than u without his joystick falling him off.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
itxtoff:

Choi dz gurl, u r a very good observer.

But is it not painful
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTERMAN:
why ur boyfriend can run faster than u without his joystick falling him off.

No I have never imagined it, but I think it must be painful

Like if I ran without wearing a bra

I don't understand how men can just wear boxers (which are just shorts) and be walking around all day without support
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't understand how men can just wear boxers (which are just shorts) and be walking around all day without support
lol it's not painful
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTERMAN:
lol it's not painful

Hmm Ok o
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by tomiobj(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
*in phyno's voice*. Iranu, abasha

Nd this thread can enter fp
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2015
tomiobj:
*in phyno's voice*. Iranu, abasha

Nd this thread can enter fp
hu un. Na babangida u go see no be only abasha. U know dey cari research for ur sch?
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Any lady who needs an answer to this can ask hwr dad smiley its that easy
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2015
I might start leaving my joystick at home in the microwave be4 going out.So that all these girls wil stop observing it.
Let me go and dust the microwave
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by saintneo(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2015
joystick link to the male body is more balanced than breast link to the female body.....unless a man is suffering from IBI aka oversized penis and balls, then there is nothing to be afraid of.

Upcoming futbol matches: Community Shield - Arsenal vs Chelsea, Olympic Qualifier - Congo vs Nigeria and Oriental Derby - Enyimba vs Rangers
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by PietroRico(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by SporaD8: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:
Gurgle:

Chai! funny comments from the ladies so far.
Anyway, Ladies been curious seen the time of creation

1 Like

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Any lady who needs an answer to this can ask hwr dad smiley its that easy

So can you ask your mother about breasts undecided
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

So can you ask your mother about breasts undecided
i can ask you..
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2015
AlphaMoi:
i can ask you..

Yes
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes
Lol.go-away,bad gyal..
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes
oh what an opportunity. Ok do u girls use to feel pain up there as a result of the pull of force of gravity?
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTERMAN:
oh what an opportunity. Ok do u girls use to feel pain up there as a result of the pull of force of gravity?

yeah definitely. If you don't have good support (ie brassiere) and you try to walk too fast or run, its very very painful. If they are small it wont hurt that much, because they wont move too much. If they are larger it will hurt more

That's why I was asking how men can just wear boxer shorts and be ok. but I guess its 2 different types of tissue
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah definitely. If you don't have good support (ie brassiere) and you try to walk too fast or run, its very very painful. If they are small it wont hurt that much, because they wont move too much. If they are larger it will hurt more

That's why I was asking how men can just wear boxer shorts and be ok. but I guess its 2 different types of tissue
hmm...oro ka n ka. I can't wait to start doing gynaecology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator / I Am Scared Of Girls / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.