Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

"My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander (552 Views)

Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

"My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by brightec(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is Igbo community in Etche Local Government Area of Rivera State. This community has the highest oil wells in Rivers State.
40% of Rivers population resides in this community, it is a place where commercial and industrial activities take place.
The residents of this community has been in hell for the past 10years suffering bad road despite being the richest oil community in the state. This road leads to the popular Oil-Mill Market that attracts people from all over the country, but here is the poor state of the road.
We plead with Rivers State and Federal government to come to the aid of this people.

Re: "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by Mancity26(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na dis kind tin dey make some bobos carry AK47, see person village and dey wan use dsame oyil moni re-build N/East, make una dey fear God ooo, dey wan still use d moni build one nonsense pad for Daura #funnyNation
comedian...
Re: "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by brightec(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
more

Re: "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by Demmocrats(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by Unsad(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry
Re: "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander by phantom(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please direct your issues to Gov wike.
Thé buck stops at his table. QED

PUNCH: Tribunal Dismisses Four Petitions Against Wike’s Election / Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Buhari-Punch / Nigeria Needs N453bn For Gas Pipelines – CSJ

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6