Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash (37944 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Asito(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am not on fp. #dies cry
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by wellmax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eyyya sorry
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by NnamdiN: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol "dead terrorists's family" that line was funny as phuck

Karma is one cold chick
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by sternrichard(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rip
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Elzends(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
B
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Fabibest(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm, am following....
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by bqlekan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
this shii was staged. it was never an accident
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Guruboi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
U.S has finally done their work. God will punish U.S!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by mustymatic(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:
Not all Muslims are terrorists (it's a lie o grin), But ALL terrorists are Muslims grin e.g OSAMA, shekau, Al-baghadadi, Al-AllahuAhbar
Hitler too was a Muslim... mumu

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
this family nd plane crash
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Immediate intrigue. Plane crashes with known personalities will forever remain suspect in my eyes...
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by mentorandfriend(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Karma is best served hot!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:
RIP Surely the WEST have a hand in their demise.
Lol... bro of cos... tying up loose ends... CIA
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
angieberry:
The Conspiracy theorist in me will come out now.. grin
America has a hand in this angry
I'm with you on this but you need to stop reading a lot of fictions
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Rexyl(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
mustymatic:
He was an atheist
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Emerald94(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh my....indeed a good name is better than precious ointment ....I refuse to be associated or linked to anything BAD

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
The Irony of life... their step son, father, uncle and brother was the mastermind of the atrocious terrorist act that killed 3000 innocent people and now his family members died in a plane crash. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. What goes around, comes around.

That's what we were told...

3 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Fabibest(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurfuboi:
U.S has finally done their work. God will punish U.S!!
...........for what?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shaadey:
They'll meet Osama @ the other side of the river

RIP if you can
nope they will rather meet osama at the other side of HELL
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by mustymatic(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rexyl:

He was an atheist
Oh! I thought all terrorists are Muslims
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Lanceslot(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:
RIP Surely the WEST have a hand in their demise.
FBI @ work.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
dollarlander:
Diesani allison madueke, former minister of petroleum stole $9.3b * #200 = #1,860 trillion naira, if you divide that by #10,000,000 it will be 186,000 days. Divide 186,000 days by 365 days = 509.56 years.

It means former minister will spend #10,000,000 per day for 510 years. A single person stole money for the rest five generations. We need to go back to 1960 and probe down till date. They have denied all Nigerians the basics of life from time immemorial.
lol wetin carry this woman story come again. Shey she don sick and she de hospital. And how sure are you guys that she really stole and was corrupt?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by olumyde5(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Plane crashes with known personalities are always suspect in my eyes...

My thought too, I might be wrong though
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by MarieSucre(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji'un. May Allah set grant them Al Janah firdaus.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

That's what we were told...

You sound like yet another conspiracy therorist. Stop watching Fox News and the right wing media nut cases. Just go on youtube and watch a detailed documentary of 9/11. If you still believe the U.S government would deliberately kill 3000 of its citizens just to create hysteria and reason to engage in war, then you too damn gullible. Let me guess, you also believe boko haram doesn't exist either right, and the Taliban are freedom fighters killing innocent people just to gain freedom huh?

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:
Not all Muslims are terrorists (it's a lie o grin), But ALL terrorists are Muslims grin e.g OSAMA, shekau, Al-baghadadi, Al-AllahuAhbar

I will condemn acts of terror anywhere, but this doesn't give you and anyone else the right to be intolerant of muslims or other religions. I know it can be tempting sometimes to paint all terrorists as muslims, but let me remind you that there are several non muslim terrorists as well. Ex Timothy mcgvee, the colorado movie theater shooter, the lockerbie shoe bom*er, the white kid who massacred innocent black people in U.S recently, just to mention a few.

Resist the urge to discriminate, and note i'm not Muslim.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
mustymatic:

He was an orthodox muslim grin

By d way, was Hitler a terrorists?? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by ugoezeik(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
so wat should I do nw ehhh or are their beta dan my brodas n sistas wey don dey waste since 5yrs nw in North East ehhhh? mtchewwww
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
rip to d dead.

hw i wish he is still alive to feel d pain he put people through in 2001
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by jamesversion: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do i smell Karma in this..

this world eh.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by kritikali(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
The Irony of life... their step son, father, uncle and brother was the mastermind of the atrocious terrorist act that killed 3000 innocent people and now his family members died in a plane crash. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. What goes around, comes around.

STFU...u no know nothing about 9/11..u ve bn brainwashed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.