Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections (560 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by Babprosper20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
I am surprise, and i am asking round, what went wrong eith nigeria's economy, why this sudden change after the elections?? After the general elections, and afte the swearing in of the new president, things haven't gone right, why is there is general poverty in the country?? both the rich and the poor are crying, what went wrong to the usual way of things?? where is money IS THIS THE CHANGE NIGERIANS ASKED FOR?
Re: The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by nikkiking(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Me i de wonder oooo.
Re: The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by DaBullIT(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oh

That poverty followed Buhari from Daura and started on May 29TH gaan gaan

Wetin you smoke before you type this thing ?
grin grin

Babprosper20:
I am surprise, and i am asking round, what went wrong eith nigeria's economy, why this sudden change after the elections?? After the general elections, and afte the swearing in of the new president, things haven't gone right, why is there is general poverty in the country?? both the rich and the poor are crying, what went wrong to the usual way of things?? where is money IS THIS THE CHANGE NIGERIANS ASKED FOR?
Re: The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by brodalikeme(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nothing has gone wrong. It's just a struggle between good and evil, path to take and confusion as a result of the silence of the president. As soon as we understand the person of the president and the direction, things will start taking shape. REMEMBER WE ARE VERY GOOD AT PRETENDING OR MORE LIKE CHAMELEON,WE HAVE JUST NOT FOUND THE PICTURE OF WHAT TO CHANGE TO angry

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by ChimaAdeoye: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Babprosper20:

[size=16pt]Rain is just starting and you are already complaining about the flood, just wait until we are 2 - 3 years into the dulllard's regime.

Nigeria has been returned to the dark days of brain drain where the government is primarily concerned with feathering the nest of their APC stalwarts and will appoint them to ALL sensitive national positions. Even if they didn't pass junior WAEC and the position requires PhD. Worthy Nigerians will lose hope and leave the country, while near ediots will run the place.
Oga, Please relax, the show is just starting. You will see these for yourself soon.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nigeria After The General Elections by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op no vex. I'd like to ask you few questions. What's your skill? What can you do very well to create wealth and sustain yourself? What's your level of education? I'm not saying you are illiterate or lacking in skill. You see, most of those who complain about things not going well don't have skills or education to get employment. But I'll try a layman explanation. We are used to easy money; feeding bottle mentality, bloated public service, local government chairmen and state governments collect money and share around and we call them nice people. They borrow to pay salaries of ghost and unproductive workers. Everyone who has access steals as much as he can. But because we are not productive, the money depletes easily and when oil price dropped, we had to borrow more and keep sharing. Now we don't have enough to sustain the economy. And a new man is the President and he says no more wastage. No more throwing money about. But because we are used to watching home video and eating three square meals we continue to demand and accuse the President. What about the governors, local government, etc. My brother, forget soft living and luxury, you must work for your money. Don't let anyone deceive you; you can't use petrol to wash your greasy hands again. Get your butt off the couch and put away the home video and computer games; get out and get productive. I'm talking to all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Former First Lady Runs To Obasanjo For Help As EFCC Goes After Her Daughter / PHOTOS: Troops Remove Mines And Ied's From Gwoza Road In Borno / Lecturer Collapses In Bank As Osun Government Pays Him N150 Instead Of n150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.