Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market (51535 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Firevinci(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
They haven't burnt any police station yet, we just heard they will come back to do so, I even saw the body myself and was also given few hot chases by the military men.
The op just showed us burning tires along faulks road, few metres from Ariaria set by angry peeps smiley

RIPP
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by betterABIAstate: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Firevinci:
They haven't burnt any police station yet, we just heard they will come back to do so, I even saw the body myself and was also given few hot chases by the military men.
The op just showed us burning tires along faulks road, few metres from Ariaria set by angry peeps smiley

RIPP
I know they have burnt urratta police station.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
The NDLEA officials are northerners sent by Buhari to come and erupt trouble in the SE

5 Likes

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Firevinci(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
betterABIAstate:
I know they have burnt urratta police station.

I mean Ariaria police station, I forgot to add.
I thought the op meant that it had been burnt because I don't see any PS burnt in that picture
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by guttentag(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided Poorly written
@OP you need to brush up ur writing
dont show up on a national platform
with this kind of poo next time..

your parents money spent on ur fees has just been put to the sworn
the fact u have a blockhead as s president
does not mean u are one too.

RECEIVE COMMON SENSE TO WRITE WELL IJN.

you are a BIG GOAT, if you truly know how to speak and write good english then why are you abbreviating, wait oh, do you even think you are better than those thugs in the Ghetto?
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by 46arcadez(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided Poorly written
@OP you need to brush up ur writing
dont show up on a national platform
with this kind of poo next time..

your parents money spent on ur fees has just been put to the sworn
the fact u have a blockhead as s president
does not mean u are one too.

RECEIVE COMMON SENSE TO WRITE WELL IJN.
Not a wise way
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by FrenchBiafran: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
yoruba and hausa media will not report it
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by c33b33(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Litmus:
Americans could learn a thing or two from Nigerians how to react when police kill innocent citizens. Burn police stations, kill policemen, run trough the streets like Rwandans looking for something to kill all to the egging on of madmen in hate-radio stations broadcasting from another country - nice.
Are you afraid to say Radio Biafra?
The military and police had it coming,their intimidation has turn to murdering three unarmed young men and all you think, though you were too scared to say it is to accuse Radio Biafra.You are a fool!thank God you listened to the broadcast and heard witnesses.A tleast you will know the nigeria media is reporting lies,that's if you are sensible enough.
You do not reside in Aba,please shut up and go to bed.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by shepherdnoble: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Demmocrats:
The prophecy of tb Joshua is about to be fulfilled.

May God help us all
plz share with me the prophecy. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2015
nairalandist:

That liver you're talking about has already claimed the life of someone in Aba and his family is in pains right now... You're talking about Yoruba liver, fool. . . All you people think of is how to start the trouble you cannot finish. That was how Ojukwu led you people like Adolf Hitler did to the Germans and made your brothers suffer from Kwashiorkor till you people gave up. Think with your head next time and not your anus.

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the foul, big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

Yorubas started trouble they cannot finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram. All your gragra in 1993 did not last 2 days...

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by NobleG1(m): 2:29am On Aug 01, 2015
This is what happens when Nigerian incompetent police think they're above the law.

I'm glad citizens fought back. This will make those thugs in uniform to think hard before shooting at people next time.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by PentiumPro(f): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2015
FrenchBiafran:
yoruba and hausa media will not report it
This is a Biafran problem, Biafrans should burn down all the zoo properties in Aba including the National power gridlines supplying electricity to biafra.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by anwe: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2015
DankemzI:
Why would NDLEA shoot at people unprovoked ?
I thought gun was a last resort for self defense?

very correct. Why should NDLE & Police shoot on defendless people ? not to talk of shooting into the crowd of people. Government sent them after all grass smoking is being legalize all over the world, call it by any name medical or abun na
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by onenaira3: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Chei the power nnamdi has in Igbo especially abia people. Chei. I'm proud of abia peeps right now. They are lucky he only instructed that should burn down the stations. If he instructed they should kill am, they would have done it too. Serve the police man right including the one that was killed. As for the trader that died, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by PentiumPro(f): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Biafrans are not smiling.
Biafra war 2.0 loading cheesy
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Mrbee21(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2015
@Deadzone learn to close ur month when sensible matter are been discussed,it will u from embarassing urself always...wasted sperm
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2015
ellabooz:
The Fulani-hausa-zoo police killing the Biafrans since 1967.
Let my people go oooo

One of them phucked you and didn't pay ba? angry
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by toprealman: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2015
SO WE HAVE NDLEA IN ABA? I DARE THEM TO ATTEND THE SUNDAY GAME BETWEEN ENYIMBA AND RANGERS. LET THEM GO TO COLO STAND AND MAKE A SINGLE ARREST. HYPOCRITES!
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2015
just bcoz of marry juana..na waa
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by shotgun22(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Demmocrats:
The prophecy of tb Joshua is about to be fulfilled.

May God help us all
and what's this prophecy?
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by no2fuks(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2015
fu*k the police.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Tripleclick(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its true,I sawed it this afternnon,when I was going to oshodi
''Sawed'' idiot dare quote me next time, illiterate see english

2 Likes

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Okudiover(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
DikeOha882:
YOU MUST BEND DOWN TO SEE ABA.

Enyimba City (City Of Creativity)

Anaghi ata nti anyi ata, onye is ka akuwasia,anyi akuwa now.

Proudly Aba boy.
Nwanne hapu ndi a Ka ara gba wa ndi isi n' adighi nma. grin cheesy
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2015
#We need peace in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by EasternLion: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:
#We need peace in Southern Nigeria.

Not when this happens

Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by jejaju: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm no officer killed in d fracas. Rip d dead.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
''Sawed'' idiot dare quote me next time, illiterate see english
ok sorry I sees when I wented to oshodi yesterday
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by otiigba1(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
See how this guys are dragging a dead body here and there from a wheel barrow to the ground,this is why human lives do not mean any thing to nigerians undecided embarassed
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the foul, big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

Yorubas started trouble they cannot finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram. All your gragra in 1993 did not last 2 days...

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup...

I've already made my point and I don't argue senselessly. Your Igbo brother whom I quoted brought tribalism into an Igbo man's death in Aba and he said Yorubas were cowards... so I did the needful by reminding him that life isn't all about violence.

One would expect you people to pray for the family of the deceased igbo man, but no, you just have to bring a Yoruba man in Lagos into what happened in Aba. And when they ask you people to go back to your lands, you refuse and start shouting tribalism.
Re: Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market by Auxillary(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
angry This is nonsense, does it mean that they don't know that ariara is a market place with so many people. The whole thing self dey pain me because the person that was shot was not among the people they were pursuing . God will have a lot of judgements to do on the last day... some rich men are real drug dealers but look at whom they have killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.