Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill? (724 Views)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill? by stillonstreet1: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj breaks up with Meek Mill?

Just when you thought that Meek Mill’s week couldn’t get ANY WORSE . . . MediaTakeOut.com learned that Nicki Minaj and Meek have officially decided to call it QUITS. Nicki reportedly broke it off with Meek LAST NIGHT. Don’t worry concertgoers . . . they are still of GOOD TERMS – at least NICKI IS with Meek. The two plan on FULFILLING the rest of the tour obligations together. But as for their relationship . .. . it’s a WRAP.
What caused the BREAKUP . . . and why did it happen LAST NIGHT . . . shortly after Meek Mill’s new diss track FLOPPED??
According to one of Nicki’s BEST FRIENDS, “It’s complicated. I think they took their relationship too far, too fast.” Nicki’s homie REFUSED to say whether the Drake WAR had anything to do with it. But we suspect that IT DID.
You’ll recall that MediaTakeOut.com BROKE THE NEWS that Meek STARTED THE WAR when he learned that Drake and Nicki had a ‘DATING’ RELATIONSHIP in the past. And it has to be MORE THAN COINCIDENCE that Nicki DUMPED DUDE . . . just when he’s become a LAUGHING STOCK on social media.

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/wait-what-nicki-minaj-breaks-up-with-meek-mill/

Re: This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill? by Scarcitato(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dis is why I like my birth mate ( Lil Wayne) amongst other celeb around the globe. Av never heard anything like broke of divorce abt him over fifteen year nah.

And my respect goes to Snoop Lion, who got married over Twenty years ago without ever divorced with all the speculations that he involved in blue firm

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) / How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.