Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show (491 Views)

”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface / Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids / Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Marriage Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
The controversial actress TONTO DIKEH opened up on her relationship, bag controversy and more.When asked if she’s in a relationship, Tonto said “Yes I am..I don’t do all that. (flaunt her love life) My instagram is about me, my life, my kids(her dogs).”
Tonto who bought a bag and refused to pay for the item told Olisa that “It happened a few months ago I just kept having somebody bugging me to patronize her .Personally I do not shop for myself.I have people who do all that.So I kept telling her I do not shop for myself,i don’t even do that in Nigeria.It was my little friend’s birthday coming up and I had a similar bag,so I said ok, could you give me a bag and box that matches with that ?
I had not been in the country for almost two months, when it arrived .By the time I came to Nigeria,I looked at it.I mean,even if I had never used a designer before,I would know that was fake.
The bag was like $3000 because that was what she sent with the picture. I think they tend to send you the original copy of what ever it is. So that is what I got and I said I didn’t like it because it was fake and I couldn’t give that out as a gift.”
On how she resolved it, the actress said.........read more: http://..com/2015/07/tonto-dikeh-opens-up-on-sensitive.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show by powerfulsettingz: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
But y keeping this too late to react to this?
About ur kids [dogs] sister go get urself a husband instead of wasting ur tym preparing watery soup......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Toto' dike grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Sensitive Issues On Olisa Adibua’s ‘the TRUTH’ Show by phransix147(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Its been a while her news made fp... Am tipping this!

(1) (Reply)

Special Offers: Luxury Apartments! Magmercy Apartments! / Your Claims Are Totally Baseless – Chris Okotie Fires Back At Emeka Ike / Ladies Can U Rock Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.