Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report (49990 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

Hmmmmn..
I strongly believe that no one deserves to be raped, not even the fair sisters of the night plying their wares on the streets.
So, let's hope that the victim gets vindicated and the culprit, punished. Whoever is the victim or the culprit, I don't know cos I wasn't there, unlike you Dragonking, who is so sure that Timaya was framed. Are you Psychic?
Of course we all believe that no one deserve to be raped. But the way she is going about it, showing us complementary card and a photocopied paper that she is filling rape charges against timaya is just pitiful. She shoild do it in an orderly manner instead of trying hard to convince us... Well, Like I said, if timaya is smart, he will nail this woman, as she will make a mistake that will expose her. Anyways, timaya will learn his lesson so that next time he wanna sex another girl, he will even invite BBC or tvc station to film their sexcapades. wink
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by 400billionman: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chai, this fugly girl again.

I don tire for this matter. COURT!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

So let's assume you are a judge and you are asked to try this kind of case. You will take a look at ShellaB, the supposed 'slut' who is money-hungry plus an attention seeker, seeking to ruin Timaya's life.
Then you will take a look at Timaya, Naija Celebrity, Rich and popular, the 'Ukwu crooner', who does not apply common sense to konji, a man whose image must not be destroyed.

Then you will tell SheillaB that she wasn't raped or she deserved the rape. Abi? Without investigating at all.
Thats not what am saying...they can settle it amicably..and i still don't understand how one guy can rape a lady unless she was drugged or she wanted it too..is there nothing in the room 4 her to defend her self,is there no bathroom or other rooms 4 her to lock herself,and was she not the one that recently released a song?

Seriously even if she was raped ,what does releasing a song after a scandal tells u?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by otiigba1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
coachwilcox:

Bro. Here lies the problem. The process of handling the case usually involves an arrest and bond for the accused. Payment of said bail bond then appearance in courts. Engaging a good defence attorney who bill by the hour in the US and multiple testimonies and counter testimonies. Do you think this is a CSI movie where some magnifying glasses and dna will prove Timaya innocent or guilty? The time wasted and costs involved (the prosecution will be the district attorney by the way paid by the state) will wreck the dude.

I personally think the lady willingly did him and tried to blackmail the guy and failed so she resorted to destroying him in the USA.

This is why we Africans need to abandon the white man's ways and face the traditional ways we knew which brought sanity to our society. Just carry the olosho and the egberi Papa 1 to okija shrine and swear. The liar go begin confess at the entrance of the shrine.
yes! o! By the time this timaya guy gets out of this he will be ruined and broke, that is if he is not found guilty, but that okija shrine dey dangerous o! shocked and how will the shrine determine if one commits a crime or not what if the shrine gets it wrong?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
did you stop to think that he prolly said they had sex so that it would be her word against his?
ULSHERLAN:
Timaya already said they had se.x so what more can she prove with this.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by otiigba1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

So let's assume you are a judge and you are asked to try this kind of case. You will take a look at ShellaB, the supposed 'slut' who is money-hungry plus an attention seeker, seeking to ruin Timaya's life.
Then you will take a look at Timaya, Naija Celebrity, Rich and popular, the 'Ukwu crooner', who does not apply common sense to konji, a man whose image must not be destroyed.

Then you will tell SheillaB that she wasn't raped or she deserved the rape. Abi? Without investigating at all.
besides holy ghost fire!!! Won't help in this case if he truely raped her, not in an American courts anyway smiley
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
you think the U.S is Nigeria?? you don't wanna be caught with a falsified document in the U.S talk more of a police report. it van send you to jail. OK?
pretydiva:
Arrangee medical report

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
don't mind these peeps that reason backward. they are so used to fake that they hardly notice original. you fake a police report, you get caught and next thing you gonna get arrested
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
what makes you think so?

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't understand the problem with you guys. is timaya himself fine?? why do you expect the girl to be Beyonce when timaya himself is capital ugly. even chimps will still call her ugly. give her a break
Johnnoah1st:
THE GIRL REALLY SET THE GUY UP, and timaya is too dull to fall 4 dis trap, d girl is even ugly self, anyway they are both igbo, let me leave matter 4 matias.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
did you not read where she said it happened on a recent Sunday?? who told you it happened months ago??
Dragonking:
How can they confirm medically that this olosho was raped several months ago
I blame timaya for sleeping with this ugly piece of shiit

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
coachwilcox:

Bro. Here lies the problem. The process of handling the case usually involves an arrest and bond for the accused. Payment of said bail bond then appearance in courts. Engaging a good defence attorney who bill by the hour in the US and multiple testimonies and counter testimonies. Do you think this is a CSI movie where some magnifying glasses and dna will prove Timaya innocent or guilty? The time wasted and costs involved (the prosecution will be the district attorney by the way paid by the state) will wreck the dude.

I personally think the lady willingly did him and tried to blackmail the guy and failed so she resorted to destroying him in the USA.

This is why we Africans need to abandon the white man's ways and face the traditional ways we knew which brought sanity to our society. Just carry the olosho and the egberi Papa 1 to okija shrine and swear. The liar go begin confess at the entrance of the shrine.
Hahaha@bolded.
You're right with the court issue.It can get really complicated.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
a bitch didn't rape her!!! a nigga did. so blame

niggas
McEwen:
B!ches undecided
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
you made no sense!!!
charlito94:
Its true south south men Luv ass especially big ones but timaya wether literate or not know d implications of rape to his reputation.

Questions we shyd asked is wen how n were did d rape take place how old is she does it connect d accused to d offence was her hymen broken
From wat I understand from d position of law is dat one man cannot constitute rape especially wen she is above 15,18yrs . her story ought to be corroborated
She UA trying to catch fame n implicating his career.... Tanx
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by eme40rald(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
my dear lady, did u just use the traumatized word? as much as i do not want to believe the claim made by this sheila lady,expecting her reaction to rape to be trauma is not correct because everyone is different and so will their reaction to incidents be different.
N.B not everyone will be traumatized by rape.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
this is the single reason why African men aren't sane. a girl is alleging rape against a man and you come on here to rant sh!t. all indications point to the fact that she is the victim here. do you think the U.S is Nigeria where you falsify documents anyhow you like?,,you get caught with a falsified document, you gonna end up in jail.

that's Nigeria doesn't move forward, with such mentality there will never be change . she even released an audio tape of him begging her. also another victim about 4yrs ago accused timaya of attempted rape, he even tore her clothes but she managed to escape. all you men are just scumbags, always pointing fingers at the women when you're really just scavengers in waiting.
Spydamannn:
Hell hath no fury than a woman Scorned/Hurt....This lady is Bent on destroying Timaya...See what Konji Can do,Self control is Needed when dealing with this Jezebels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
should she have snapped it with a keke napep logo??

DUMB FVCK!! she ain't broke like you!
cescky:
the oniranu gal had to snap ''the report'' with a benz logo at the back ground

shes a fowl yansh, attention whooore

my thoughts too
with her wrinkled finger grin
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by bettes(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Quite disappointed by most of the comments here especially from women,a woman says she was raped and Timaya says the sex was consensual. And majority of the commentors here have chosen to believe Timaya,not because they know him personally and can vouch for him or because he has a clean record but because they enjoy his music,what a shame. There's a possibility she was raped and there's a possibility she wasn't but I won't be quick to dismiss her allegations for the mere fact that she looks "loose". Timaya himself is not reputed to be a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
shokky24:

Thats not what am saying...they can settle it amicably..[size=14pt] and i still don't understand how one guy can rape a lady unless she was drugged or she wanted it too [/size] ..is there nothing in the room 4 her to defend her self,is there no bathroom or other rooms 4 her to lock herself,and was she not the one that recently released a song?

Seriously even if she was raped ,what does releasing a song after a scandal tells u?

Oh! Jesus shocked shocked
Shokky24, you can go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister
u ar just creating nuisance man! Av u analyze d whole matter b4 u george?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister
u ar just creating nuisance man! Av u analyze d whole matter b4 u speaking in gibbrish?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
are u an eye witness?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
SirLegal:
Spoilt brat looking for Unassuming Fame.
she already got a fame ops!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by liyahwillie(f): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
@bolded,this was Timaya's words against hers.What if she said she never agreed to that?
If it gets to the courts,the prosecution will seek evidence and one is for Timaya to prove she agreed to come and have sex with him.
I the area of having proof to she agreeing to have sex...at least there was a phone conversation and from their conversation it could tell if she was flowing with his request or not
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kikilove(f): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
arsetalks:
When you say "too traumatized" you mean too cowardly right? It is not everyone who is a coward. And it is not everyone who will hide such a thing.

If Timaya did not rape her, then he should be afraid of nothing. He should kindly return to the USA and prove his case. Simple.
To check the meaning of traumatized u should have used a dictionary,instead of giving ur own interpretation. N.B being a coward and being traumatized are two different things entirely.get ur facts straight
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Austindark:
I didn't see in the report that the dicck that Raped her belongs to Mr timaya.......
So aunty, who rape you??
haha bro, turn on d service of ur brain nw, ur own dick get name? Or she be kid?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kikilove(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Temysteve:
are u an eye witness?
Are u a nose witness? grin.i gave my opinion on the issue,if u need an eye witness then contact Timaya or the gal in question. That's four eyes for u.i hope it's enough
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
i think it's high time we took our reasoning to another level, what if she was truly raped? what if her accusations and claims are not false?
then Timaya is truly a rapist
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
eleojo23:
That is why men must be very careful.
You never know what would land you in trouble.
konji na bad tin
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

Of course we all believe that no one deserve to be raped. But the way she is going about it, showing us complementary card and a photocopied paper that she is filling rape charges against timaya is just pitiful. She shoild do it in an orderly manner instead of trying hard to convince us... Well, Like I said, if timaya is smart , he will nail this woman, as she will make a mistake that will expose her. Anyways, timaya will learn his lesson so that next time he wanna sex another girl, he will even invite BBC or tvc station to film their sexcapades. wink

Sorry, your Timaya is neither smart, decent nor sensible. The decent and smart men I have met do NOT $ex-chat with random girls they have never met and then proceed to sleep with them( whether forcefully or otherwise]…

Thankfully, the SheillaB that you all call 'slut' does not live in Nigeria so there is a 90% chance that the Rape allegation will be investigated with the culprit punished; whether is he rich or popular or whatever.

Then, in my country, a grown man who has two kids by a Baby-Mama and sleeps around randomly, is a saint who shouldn't be touched while a woman who is just as loose as he is, should be insulted and abused and even raped, if possible.
Hmmmmmnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
Are u a nose witness? grin.i gave my opinion on the issue,if u need an eye witness then contact Timaya or the gal in question. That's four eyes for u.i hope it's enough
lol, easy gal, just saying though
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kikilove(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, easy gal, just saying though
lol am being very easy oh wink grin cool
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Austindark(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Temysteve:
haha bro, turn on d service of ur brain nw, ur own dick get name? Or she be kid?

*****Turning the service of the brain on ******

Oh no........... Is saying

"subscribe to package data first "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falz’s Haunted House 29th Birthday Party (More Photos) / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.