Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) (4954 Views)

I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by djcliff(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2015
nope content with what I bargained 4.
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao...power of the pum. The pum must be great for this nyggah to be prepared to die over it - waste man. grin

Anyway, I can't hate on a nyggah that looks like my darg, Jigz. Same looks, skin colour, and mannerism - but a different accent. grin

"I'm a goon, I'm giving ya a pass...this is an alpha male right here, nyggah...I'm from the streets of Harlem, New York city, and imma kill for what's mine". grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by ojkalito(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2015
dat nigga de para

1 Like

Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2015
willing to die and threatened the man's son over some ratchet pvssy she prolly let every fool in the hood hit, we know she let the new man hit cheesy I would feel mad too that I fell in love with that ho, quick to put my and my mom's pictures up on her wall. LOL. I'd fvcked that chick while laughing at that fool's pictures.

alpha male grin

master chief grin grin but really a typical institutionalized fool

I swear that once a (black) man lost it all he starts acting like an animal.. this high mileage chick clearly means everything in the world to him
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
willing to die and threatened the man's son over some ratchet pvssy she prolly let every fool in the hood hit, we know she let the new man hit cheesy I would feel mad too that I fell in love with that ho, quick to put my and my mom's pictures up on her wall. LOL. I'd fvcked that chick while laughing at that fool's pictures.

alpha male grin

master chief grin grin but really a typical institutionalized fool

I swear that once a (black) man lost it all he starts acting like an animal.. this high mileage chick clearly means everything in the world to him

Lmao! The alpha male bit got me rotlmao to ionosphere. The context is the proper definition of an oxymoron. grin

But hey, we guys just have this natural albeit stupid way of getting rid of women that love/care about us, for just any type of chics cos we get caught up in the moment and our own hype - till they move on. That's when we get the reality check cos the ones we left them for just came along to enjoy the moment. And now we want the old ones back and most times, we'll do anything cos of our innate sense of entitlement.

This nyggah is a classic example albeit he's a coon for getting that light-skinned nyggah shooked the way he did. grin I saw this video a few days ago, and I have been watching like 5 times daily since then for the comic relief.

Legend aka New York the goon from the streets of Harlem is the new "I'm Tyrone and I'm here to fvck ya wife". grin grin grin
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao! The alpha male bit got me rotlmao to ionosphere. The context is the proper definition of an oxymoron. grin

But hey, we guys just have this natural albeit stupid way of getting rid of women that love/care about us, for just any type of chics cos we get caught up in the moment and our own hype - till they move on. That's when we get the reality check cos the ones we left them for just came along to enjoy the moment. And now we want the old ones back and most times, we'll do anything cos of our innate sense of entitlement.

This nyggah is a classic example albeit he's a coon for getting that light-skinned nyggah shooked the way he did. grin I saw this video a few days ago, and I have been watching like 5 times daily since then for the comic relief.

Legend aka New York the goon from the streets of Harlem is the new "I'm Tyrone and I'm here to fvck ya wife". grin grin grin

Lol. This guy is a clown who has contributed to messing up the game as we see it, now they're "willing to die (or kill)" over pvssy. Omfg #BlackLivesMatters. I can understand if that was his wife, but any real woman wouldn't purposely create a scenario like this, however it's not her fault for moving on. Her new guy could've been waiting with a gun and blew that jailhouse nyggah away, heck I wouldn't shot that fool with no problem. Threatening me and my kid over some funky pvssy?!

At the end of the drama there stands a ratchet chick which served as nature's catalyt for the jailhouse fool to enter into his primal state to regain his chance at pvssy-he'll die for this chance, threatening to kill a kid in the process. Lol. Typical NY chump, will probably will eat her booty too, but can't direct that primal energy and charisma at a real cause. Reality is, chumps like this will turn soft in front of a racist white judge, start talking white to a racist cop. No loyalty, all bark.

Tyrone "I wanna fvck your wife" was shot and almost killed trying to pull off that trolling stunt.

It goes back to the music for us. Sadly when you're weak-minded, listening to enough Trey Songz tracks will have you convinced that you are now Mr. Steal Yo Girl. Ask Tyrone about how he was almost another #BlackLivesMatter statistic.

I'm not trying to preach a sermon. But dont let the muscles fool you, this is a typical dusty s.i.m.p, sadly there's a growing number of them out here who have messed up the game so bad even fat chicks think a man should die over them. My pops taught me this growing up...
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by saintneo(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Lol. This guy is a clown who has contributed to messing up the game as we see it, now they're "willing to die (or kill)" over pvssy. Omfg #BlackLivesMatters. I can understand if that was his wife, but any real woman wouldn't purposely create a scenario like this, however it's not her fault for moving on. Her new guy could've been waiting with a gun and blew that jailhouse nyggah away, heck I wouldn't shot that fool with no problem. Threatening me and my kid over some funky pvssy?!

At the end of the drama there stands a ratchet chick which served as nature's catalyt for the jailhouse fool to enter into his primal state to regain his chance at pvssy-he'll die for this chance, threatening to kill a kid in the process. Lol. Typical NY chump, will probably will eat her booty too, but can't direct that primal energy and charisma at a real cause. Reality is, chumps like this will turn soft in front of a racist white judge, start talking white to a racist cop. No loyalty, all bark.

Tyrone "I wanna fvck your wife" was shot and almost killed trying to pull off that trolling stunt.

It goes back to the music for us. Sadly when you're weak-minded, listening to enough Trey Songz tracks will have you convinced that you are now Mr. Steal Yo Girl. Ask Tyrone about how he was almost another #BlackLivesMatter statistic.

I'm not trying to preach a sermon. But dont let the muscles fool you, this is a typical dusty s.i.m.p, sadly there's a growing number of them out here who have messed up the game so bad even fat chicks think a man should die over them. My pops taught me this growing up...

Hahahahaha!

The guy acted out the phone prank we used to do in secondary school (high school in yank English) whereby we ring chics' bf and talk all the road talks laced with yardie twangs/slangs and threaten them...for a good laugh. grin I was telling my boy the other day that this mofo is suicidal for running up on a guy in his house over chic and violating him his seed by saying, "fvck you and fvck ya kid, I'll bury the both you". You just can't do that no matter how brave/street you're, unless you're suicidal. Then again, he said he's ready to die over the p*ssy and any knucklehead would have killed him in self-defense for the violation. I believe he knows the guy is a sweet boy, hence the misplaced emotional and excessive anger/machismo. Harlem/NY should take the L for this one - New York has been soft since Snoop Dogg kicked down world trade centre in Daz and Kurupt's "New York, New York" video. grin grin grin Legend aka New York the goon from the streets of Harlem - bwahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Anyway, I was just alluding to the fact that nyggahs just need to learn how to move on after letting that loyal chic that loves/cares about them go. We all have that type of chic in our past that we will always want back cos all these new chics aren't like that great one. I can relate to this bit cos I've got two exes that were supremely loyal but I messed up cos I was young, dumb, and unnecessarily cocky. The smoke cleared later and whenever I see the both of them these days, I can only imagine the goodies the new nyggahs they're with are enjoying. grin All I just do is jam to Passenger's "Let her go" and keep it moving. You can't be fighting and raving over a chic you let go, with a next man - that's biitchazzness right there and it shows weakness.

Lmao @ Tyrone, the legend. He didn't get shot - that was a prank. He's back to trolling to folks. The only new thing is that some super-hench guy, Brody, is out there looking for Tyrone and he wants to fvck him up long dyck style (pause - no homo loool). grin grin grin

I'm Tyrone is a legend on social media and arguably the best thing to happen to YouTube, in terms of comic relief, in a long time. Only East side crackhead will give him a run for his money. US definitely breed tons of crazy weirdos - where would social media and internet be without the yanks, especially AAs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hahahahaha!

The guy acted out the phone prank we used to do in secondary school (high school in yank English) whereby we ring chics' bf and talk all the road talks laced with yardie twangs/slangs and threaten them...for a good laugh. grin I was telling my boy the other day that this mofo is suicidal for running up on a guy in his house over chic and violating him his seed by saying, "fvck you and fvck ya kid, I'll bury the both you". You just can't do that no matter how brave/street you're, unless you're suicidal. Then again, he said he's ready to die over the p*ssy and any knucklehead would have killed him in self-defense for the violation. I believe he knows the guy is a sweet boy, hence the misplaced emotional and excessive anger/machismo. Harlem/NY should take the L for this one - New York has been soft since Snoop Dogg kicked down world trade centre in Daz and Kurupt's "New York, New York" video. grin grin grin Legend aka New York the goon from the streets of Harlem - bwahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Anyway, I was just alluding to the fact that nyggahs just need to learn how to move on after letting that loyal chic that loves/cares about them go. We all have that type of chic in our past that we will always want back cos all these new chics aren't like that great one. I can relate to this bit cos I've got two exes that were supremely loyal but I messed up cos I was young, dumb, and unnecessarily cocky. The smoke cleared later and whenever I see the both of them these days, I can only imagine the goodies the new nyggahs they're with are enjoying. grin All I just do is jam to Passenger's "Let her go" and keep it moving. You can't be fighting and raving over a chic you let go, with a next man - that's biitchazzness right there and it shows weakness.

Lmao @ Tyrone, the legend. He didn't get shot - that was a prank. He's back to trolling to folks. The only new thing is that some super-hench guy, Brody, is out there looking for Tyrone and he wants to fvck him up long dyck style (pause - no homo loool). grin grin grin

I'm Tyrone is a legend on social media and arguably the best thing to happen to YouTube, in terms of comic relief, in a long time. Only East side crackhead will give him a run for his money. US definitely breed tons of crazy weirdos - where would social media and internet be without the yanks, especially AAs grin grin grin grin

@bold - I got ya back if you wanna pay them a visit, reclaim those goodies. Alpha-male style. wink

I'm a fan of swag and good comedy but real or not, Tyrone will likely not troll ardent racists with this bvllshit (but if he has already, that'd be pretty funny if it werent staged). You'd think with all the embarrassments from police and civilian shootings of unarmed black men that maybe rap music and pranks will somehow incite them against the police and oppressors? Fight the Power?? ... Nope..... these fools are only harmful to themselves while everybody else seems to enjoy it. They'll dance and show off even harder if only you'll wink at em.. Killing themselves at school trying to wurlstar undecided. That's all it takes.

How are you not entertained??!!

Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

@bold - I got ya back if you wanna pay them a visit, reclaim those goodies. Alpha-male style. wink

I'm a fan of swag and good comedy but real or not, Tyrone will likely not troll ardent racists with this bvllshit (but if he has already, that'd be pretty funny if it werent staged). You'd think with all the embarrassments from police and civilian shootings of unarmed black men that maybe rap music and pranks will somehow incite them against the police and oppressors? Fight the Power?? ... Nope..... these fools are only harmful to themselves while everybody else seems to enjoy it. They'll dance and show off even harder if only you'll wink at em.. Killing themselves at school trying to wurlstar undecided. That's all it takes.

How are you not entertained??!!

Ha! I think the Tyrone prank is better - I shall pay them a visit "long-dyck-style". grin grin

I think the Tyrone vine is a prank. Ditto Big Brody the broadway bully (I'm bald head and I don't pay for shiit loool). I honestly doubt anyone would try something like that on the streets of Philly and Jersey (where they both shoot their videos) conspicuously in the real sense, without getting shot. Folks don't carry guns around in Ldn unlike US, especially in murder capitals like Philly and Jersey, and no one would be brave enough to try that shiit out here, unless you want ambulance to show up lol.

Black folks can't win a physical confrontation against white folks and I guess that's why folks will always stick to protests, and trolling/killing one and another. The battle against white folks is battle of wits/economics and they're far ahead of black folks in term of consciousness/awareness. And once you consider the fact that they've got black folks on the chokehold mentally (heck, the average black person leads each of his/her everyday life trying to emulate and form the best impression of a white person - that's the reality), you'd see that it's a lost battle. So let's just enjoy the comic relief and laugh at our own expense - it's the white man's world. grin We don't have what it takes to fight the power.

Anyhoo, I saw a video of bloods taking KKK members in one of the Southern states in the US a few weeks ago. Hilarious video and they'd beat the crap out of the KKK members, though. That's the highest thing black folks will be able to achieve against white folks - in a proper race war, no chance, mate.
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahahaha. Alpha man gon spass out soon.

I think the Legend did well to mark his territory and put the fear of God in the light-skinned dude, but he lost me when he said he was ready to die for the pvssy. That's stupiid. Ain't nobody dying for no woman, not to talk of a cheater who's bringing men to my house. He shoulda whooped both their arsez.

The light-skinned man is toying with his life. Nobody goes to cane women at their homes no more. For all you know, a sugar daddy's paying the rent or even owns the place, and that can get people pissed off and ready to do crazy things to players. And he put his kid's life in jeopardy? That babe must be something.
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hahahahaha. Alpha man gon spass out soon.

I think the Legend did well to mark his territory and put the fear of God in the light-skinned dude, but he lost me when he said he was ready to die for the pvssy. That's stupiid. Ain't nobody dying for no woman, not to talk of a cheater who's bringing men to my house. He shoulda whooped both their arsez.

The light-skinned man is toying with his life. Nobody goes to cane women at their homes no more. For all you know, a sugar daddy's paying the rent or even owns the place, and that can get people pissed off and ready to do crazy things to players. And he put his kid's life in jeopardy? That babe must be something.
grin
I honestly don't think the light-skinned guy did anything wrong cos he's the new king on the throne and that automatically makes the territory his. The ex's just being emotional, and he let his emotions get the best of him. It's basically a case of letting someone you feel completes you go, then realising after-the-fact that you lost a jewel, and not being able to let go. Even if he wants her back, there are ways to go about it - and fighting a next man over a chic is a NO NO. It's always better to do it directly with the chic. And let the power of the tongue, dreams, and action do the hard-work. However, if after that, she's still not having - just take the L, use it as a learning process, and move on with life. Losing is part of the game.

He probably thinks scaring the new guy off would help him win the chic back...but if the chic doesn't want it back, it's still an effort in futility, despite how suicidal what he did is. And she'll probably go find a next person. I might be wrong though and maybe it's cos I was schooled from early by the old heads. But this shyte is hysterical with a lot of memorable lines. grin
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

grin
I honestly don't think the light-skinned guy did anything wrong cos he's the new king on the throne and that automatically makes the territory his. The ex's just being emotional, and he let his emotions get the best of him. It's basically a case of letting someone you feel completes you go, then realising after-the-fact that you lost a jewel, and not being able to let go. Even if he wants her back, there are ways to go about it - and fighting a next man over a chic is a NO NO. It's always better to do it directly with the chic. And let the power of the tongue, dreams, and action do the hard-work. However, if after that, she's still not having - just take the L, use it as a learning process, and move on with life. Losing is part of the game.

He probably thinks scaring the new guy off would help him win the chic back...but if the chic doesn't want it back, it's still an effort in futility, despite how suicidal what he did is. And she'll probably go find a next person. I might be wrong though and maybe it's cos I was schooled from early by the old heads. But this shyte is hysterical with a lot of memorable lines. grin

Lol. He trying to take his frustrations out on the other brother.
I'm still with him on scaring the nigga though. I would have done things differently but, whatever works for him. grin
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by SirShymexx: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. He trying to take his frustrations out on the other brother.
I'm still with him on scaring the nigga though. I would have done things differently but, whatever works for him. grin

Lmao. Typical brawn induced by the generational "effeminization" of the black male, and the inability to always separate our emotions from being logical in our approach to things/life in general. I'd say we're all guilty of that, but where we differ is our varying control mechanism built overtime via our experience/understanding of how to manipulate things in our favour.

Anyway, the light-skinned nyggah looked shyte scared and about to pee in his boxers. grin
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. Typical brawn induced by the generational "effeminization" of the black male, and the inability to always separate our emotions from being logical in our approach to things/life in general. I'd say we're all guilty of that, but where we differ is our varying control mechanism built overtime via our experience/understanding of how to manipulate things in our favour.

Anyway, the light-skinned nyggah looked shyte scared and about to pee in his boxers. grin

True that. He shoulda talked to his chic and left her arze too. She's done with him already. No amount of scare-mongering will change that. He put the "alpha man" phrase to shame. He should have been calm, collected and calculated about the whole thing.

He was right to be scared. He was dead in the centre of enemy territory with a psycho enemy and his posse; and his child was threatened with death too. He better have been scared.
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by pickabeau1: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
You ready to die for that pussÿ grin

Something that can still be given to someone else aside from you too when you kill yourselves off....
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
pickabeau1:
You ready to die for that pussÿ grin

Something that can still be given to someone else aside from you too when you kill yourselves off....

No mind am. If dem show the babe now, you go dey embarrassed.
Re: Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) by pickabeau1: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

No mind am. If dem show the babe now, you go dey embarrassed.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... / My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! / What Is Your Biggest Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.