Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,581 members, 7,781,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! (44031 Views)

Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Teeboy22(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2015
adeekiti:
ok
naso
business man

no time jare
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Teeboy22:

naso

business man

no time jare
pokenose up and down Internet gbeborun, chat u up later
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Teeboy22(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2015
adeekiti:
pokenose up and down Internet gbeborun, chat u up later

me?
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by NattyGurl(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg! Guys wetin be d meaning ov ~op~ wey una dey talk
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
bravesoul247:
I seriously don't know how it started but all I can say is I love my boss. I started working with this travel agency recently and there is this charming lady I always meet anytime I have issues with a client and we solve it together, so in the process of tackling these problems together I will always tell her she's looking beautiful and all.

One day, a client came with her daughter to book flight, while the woman was with this my boss I was having a light chat with her daughter but I never knew that my boss was watching me, after the whole booking she was like "so I'm toasting that woman's daughter abi, in fact all guys are the same'.

She kept on talking about it and stuffs like I have guts, my voice sounds like a flirt's own( I do it on purpose though). I arrived my office one fateful morning and greeted all my colleagues then a colleague of mine that I seem to be having a crush on told me that my boss told her that me and my colleague are having a crush on each other and that we are always hugging ourselves everywhere, later my boss left her office and came to our office then I purposely started flirting with that my colleague to see my boss' reaction and she repeated that same statement again.

Now I dreamt that I saw my boss in my dream and we kissed, lol. The problem is that she talks too much (make no go cast me for my other ogas front in case I wanna make any move) and she's older than me maybe with 3 or 4 years or 2 self and she's a big and classy lady, she get ride sef while me still de trek. I'm just so confused because I hate it when I love someone and I can't express it or tell it to the person because she's my boss. Please I need you guys to advice me, I don't know what to do.

W8,lets see...ur inluv wit ur boss...also av a crush on ur colleague. Wat abt d Typist?d cleaning lady nko? Lyk u said, U R CONFUSED!
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by XaintJoel20: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2016
ephemm:
Just arrange ur CV neatly and keep it close, you'll need it after this thread hits FP
The Good Lord I am serving will not allow you to kill me with laugh...
Funny Dude...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.