Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Many Of You Used Any Of These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Used Any Of These? (932 Views)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now / You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by Krossbow123: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Good old days...

Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by jomoh: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Op wats all this. I was born in the early 80s and I never see all dis before
Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by jamex93(m): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Dat bros for up dey lie o

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by DJ2HOT(m): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:
Op wats all this. I was born in the early 80s and I never see all dis before
abi oooo mine was mid80's nd didn't get to see any......
Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by Lakayanah: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2015
I remember tree top so refreshing. During birthday parties parents would buy a bottle or two get a bucket dilute it. You get your share in a plastic cup. With rice dished out in trays for children to gather round and eat in groups. To crown everything rice and stew would be dished out in a plate with candles in the the rice with the only bottles of soft drinks on the table. The children pointing at the photographer like the aeey aiming their guns at him. That's my tree top story.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by angieberry(f): 3:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Wow! From all the comments, it's probably my father's generation that experienced this lol grin
Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by skyfullofstars(f): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Krossbow123:
Good old days...

Wowwwwwww in my country we also had Bazooka, I'm from Latin America. Those chewing gum that destroy your teeth! Delicious
Re: How Many Of You Used Any Of These? by ephemm(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Please add these too

#BornInThe70s

(1) (Reply)

Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent / How True Are These Statements? (snapshot) / FUNNY PHOTO: Cameraman Kneeling To Interview Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.