Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Episode 6: Behind Shades - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 6: Behind Shades (409 Views)

Episode 9: Behind Shades / Episode 5: Behind Shades / Episode 1: Behind Shades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 6: Behind Shades by Joyakosa(f): 1:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES: Cleo sat in the comfort her sitting room and reading a magazine when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up to see who is there when she was pushed back inside by a man in all black. She was scared and asked what they wanted. They didn't say a word to her, another man came inside making them two and one sat on the chair. “what do you want, who are you?” She asked them in fear. They looked at each other, smiled and shot her three times and left the house. She died on the shot.

EPISODE 6:

Becky still in shock over hearing the death of Cleo, sat on the stair case leading to her bedroom and was drinking a wine. Many thoughts went through her mind, people would think she was the one who assassinated Cleo her friend, she agreed that she threatened her and that what Cleo did to her was worth killing her but she didn't, even though she had planned on doing so.

She stood up as she heard a knock on the door, she opened and it was Brenda, she was relived, she thought it was the police. ‘Becky, why did you go this far, why did you have to allow law into your hands” Brenda asked as she closed the door behind her.

“Wait oh, I don’t get you, I mean, I don’t understand what you are saying” Becky replied in a surprised face. “Oh please, don’t give me that look, stop pretending, I know you very well, I know you can use your money and power to get anything you want, but not killing your friend” Brenda said.

“Please, please, hold it there, she is not my friend and I didn’t kill her, I didn’t kill Cleo, I wasn’t the one, why can’t somebody just believe me for once, Oh God” Becky screamed.

“And who do you intend to tell that story to, that you didn’t kill Cleo? Who? Anyway, I came here to tell you that if you know what is good for you, know what is good for your life, you better be on the run because Cleo’s murder is undergoing serious investigations. I would advise you leave here, in fact fly out of this country before someone else points out to you and then you will be in jail and am sure you know the sentence of those who Kill” Brenda said walking to the bar.

“Brenda, you have known me for several years even long before we met Cleo at the club. We just met this girl two years ago, yes we knew she was married but we never met her husband, we never knew George was her husband, that’s because he seems to be a busy person and not always at home when we go visiting. Even though, she never even told us his name. If nobody trusts me, Brenda you should, I didn’t kill Cleo, I didn’t send anyone to kill her, maybe she offended someone else and they killed her but not me, believe me. I swear to almighty God.”Becky said in tears.

“Okay, okay, I believe you, but that doesn’t change the fact that you should be on the run, in fact the race should be more than 440. I dey tell you” Brenda said.

Continue reading here : http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/07/episode-6-behind-shades.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Success Ebook / OKADABOOKS Credit For Sale / Webstar's Secrets About Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.