Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Merrybet Out With Autoslip Online For A Jackpot Win!!! Computer-Generated Slip!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Merrybet Out With Autoslip Online For A Jackpot Win!!! Computer-Generated Slip!! (486 Views)

Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. / How To Win A Jackpot In Real Estate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Out With Autoslip Online For A Jackpot Win!!! Computer-Generated Slip!! by writer2000(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2015
iew the snapshot on the “Get Lucky Green box” ATTACHED,

If you are a member already, just sign in (you must have some money in your acc to play)

just stake any amount in the Green Box, then Drag the black line below to choose your
desire range of odds e.g. 1.25 – 2.56, Then click the desired day/days
of the games eg. Today, tomorrow or day after.
A slip with games will be automatically generated for you based on the odds and the times you choose,

Then click On “Go” Button .

If you are lucky, and the slip goes in your favour, remember me oh.

If you don’t have account yet, you can join now via:
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate15764

To stake your bet, then leave the computer to generate slip for you.

Please study the Green Box, its fun to use, no much thought,
the computer generates the slip for you.

(1) (Reply)

Think Positive / Urgent Vacancies!!! / Training Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.