Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa (618 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by ebonywilly(m): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2015
GOVERNOR AMOSUN DEMOLISHES BUILDINGS AT AGBOPA COMMUNITY

I wonder why some beings have no human feelings for fellow men. As at the time of filing this report, it was learnt one of the residents of this jurisdiction, an elderly man collapsed thrice and lost his life as he couldn't be saved. What prompted this was the elderly man's house had previously been demolished which prompted him to erect another structure in AGBOPA community which was also brought down to rumbles with no compensation from the state governemnt!

Honestly, the present government in Ogun State led by SIA/APC isn't friendly to the masses.
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by powerfulsettingz: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Foolish leaders with stewpid mentality, u claim u r using the acquired land for housing project, yet u had to demolish over 35 existing buildings that the hood people of the state used their hard labour to build, yet u claim u are the governor of the masses, the judgement of God will surely speak u behalf of these people u rendered homeless yesterday IJN........ I thereby share my sincere sympathy with the people in questioned may the Lord replace ur loss with a better reward.

I see APC Governors crying for relevance in 2019

Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by ekefre4(m): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Just incase
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by Demmocrats(m): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by engrjacuzzi: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2015
if its for good, keep it up.
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by ephemm(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2015
@OP, Pix or shvt the fvck up.

Besides compare Ogun State now and 5yrs ago...

PDP govt abandoned several roads under the guise of Federal roads, SIA's govt is working joor.

Wailing wailers as U are called, 2019 is still about 41months away o

Ee fe ke ku - U will almost die crying.
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by ephemm(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Foolish leaders with stewpid mentality, u claim u r using the acquired land for housing project, yet u had to demolish over 35 existing buildings that the hood people of the state used their hard labour to build, yet u claim u are the governor of the masses, the judgement of God will surely speak u behalf of these people u rendered homeless yesterday IJN........ I thereby share my sincere sympathy with the people in questioned may the Lord replace ur loss with a better reward.

I see APC Governors crying for relevance in 2019

SIA's govt demolished houses & shops from Lafenwa - Ago Oba - Itoku - Sapon - Iyana Mortuary before 2015 elections and constructed roads and flyovers all the way - he won their votes massively during the elections.

If he continues with these demolitions and reconstructions, by 2019 APC will be unopposed in Ogun State.
Re: Governor Amosun Demolishes Buildings At Agbopa by bewla(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2015
report to tinu u no the rest

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Reveals Why America Ignored Nigeria During Jonathan's Presidency / Will Coal Mining Be Revived? / Analysing Okowa’s Pan Deltan Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.