Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47475 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ifeanyi317(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2015
even if he put northerner in all his cabinet and they are doing a good work. am OK with it. enough of this tribal issue abeg cos it is not helping this country move forward
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omenka(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

After eating cow Shiit and dilute it with cow milk, you come here to talk trash.

YOU IRRITATE ME A LOT.
I don't give a quarter of fvck about r£tard€d illiterates like you.

Go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Frankyychiji - you seriously believe Igbos control most of the major cities in the world grin grin God don catch you grin grin

grin Frankyychiji believes the Igbos are the superior race and yet he lacks the basic ability to spot sarcasm grin
Monkie! grin...the joke was brought home to your doorstep. You are even worse than the daura President Buhari!
Igbos own Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Omenka! Omenka!!
Fulani herdsmen are coming!!!
LWKMD! gringringrin

The igede monkey will rather look away from the Fulani herdsmen ravaging his state but will not hesitate to pounce on any Igbo related thread to spit thrash.

Chai! but this line of yours is lethal hahahahahaa gringrin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by princejayboss: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2015
sentaljohn:

thank you for that..
Elections is a form of enslavement. Too many
poor people vote, they don’t vote with their head, they vote
with their stomach. Too many illiterates vote, they don’t
vote for the best person, they vote for their tribe.

You should be sorry for yourself..... Too many illiterate you said.... I ask this are you not one .... If you don't lack good education you will understand that every individual has his or her right to choice of candidate in a poll

Mumu
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2015
melzabull:
LWKMD! gringringrin

The igede monkey will rather look away from the Fulani herdsmen ravaging his state but will not hesitate to pounce on any Igbo related thread to spit thrash.

Chai! but this line of yours is lethal hahahahahaa gringrin
Melzabull u re too pretty for all dz kinda things, u are not a Yoruba woman, neither are u KinkyAngela or Sweetlemon.
Please u are unique and beautiful stop what u are doing don't reduce urself to the level of a Yoruba woman. Thanks.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by deadie(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

As usual, you went the same way the average Igbo man did. So, I choro igwa m na I gero nti na ihe ndi ozo okwuru mgbe o na aza ajuju ahu. Ngwa, ka mu nye gi ya ebe a. O siri na "But, by the constitution, no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way, even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that even vote for me, they have the protection of the government. And I have made an undertaking that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. If I come clearly and show and marginalize a certain group of people because they didn't vote for me, then I have already contradicted myself. And I'm sure, people will be too quick to pick that against me.". Ngwa, I ka na acringe acringe?

Come on mechie onu dia. Kedu maka "We cannot in honesty expect those that gave me 5% of the vote to be treated as those that gave me 97%". What does that mean? The statement you quoted, when put in context with the "5 and 97%" part of the statement essentially confirms that any actions he takes in the SS and SE will be for the sake of satisfying constitutional requirements. See ur mouth and "average Igbo man". What/who is an "average Igbo man"? Do u imply that they are not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning of comments? Ewu Awusa.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
lygn19:

Melzabull u re too pretty for all dz kinda things, u are not a Yoruba woman, neither are u KinkyAngela or Sweetlemon.
Please u are unique and beautiful stop what u are doing don't reduce urself to the level of a Yoruba woman. Thanks.
OK, thanks!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2015
melzabull:
OK, thanks!
Am serious o, I ve seen ur pic before, d cute gal I saw on dat pic does not suit d words I hear now, u ve joined in on almost every tribal war on Nairaland, but nothing has changed, if u continue it wud soon start showing in real life, babe seriously it doesn't suit u... thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2015
lygn19:

Am serious o, I ve seen ur pic before, d cute gal I saw on dat pic does not suit d words I hear now, u ve joined in on almost every tribal war on Nairaland, but nothing has changed, if u continue it wud soon start showing in real life, babe seriously it doesn't suit u... thanks and happy Sunday.
happy sunday too. cheers!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
rugged7:
How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos?
Peace 1 hour ago Culture Leave a comment 91 Views

IGBOS
I am not Igbo. I am proud of my Urhobo tribe. However, as a student of history, I wish to show just what these great people came/come against and yet thrive.

Okay, the incessant killings in the North will be glossed over so as to make this article not overly long. The civil war will also not be discussed.

However, post civil war, as I explained in my post MINORITY REPORT: THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST YOU, the rich in Nigeria have major roots in the Indigenization decree of 1972 and 1977. I reminded how the banks gave people of other tribes, predominantly Hausas and Yorubas loans to buy up companies owned by foreigners.

Now imagine. The Federal government forced Chevron to sell 51 percent of its shares and that Access Bank will give Nigerians loans to buy the shares. How rich will you be in a year? 5 Years? That is how many Yorubas and Hausas got to own UAC, Dunlop, Leventis, Cadbury and all those top companies.AP HOUSENow while these were going on, Gowon told the Nigerian banks to give TOPS twenty naira to any Igbo man that had money in the bank before the war. That means, if an Igbo person had 5 naira before the war, he or she will be given the 5 naira. But if they had a hundred naira, they could only get just twenty naira in fulfillment of the banks’ duty to give the Igbos their money.

Ask yourselves “why would the banks give Igbos only twenty naira? Did the banks collapse? So why pay them less than they were given?

So while the banks were giving loans to Hausas and Yorubas to buy up Oyibo companies which they did not build, the Igbos were being cheated out of their rightful monies.LEVENTISNow, not only did the Igbos lose houses and businesses across the land; it is safe to say that between 1970 and 1971, the richest Igbo had 20 naira that may be the equivalent of maybe one million naira.

Let us look at how Aliko Dangote made his money. He, Dangote (a great man and pride to Nigeria) has an uncle called Dantata who owned huge chunks of the groundnut pyramids of the 50’s and 60’s. He gave Dangote a loan and Dangote paid it back in record time. CLAP CLAP.

In addition, Dangote has had his “brothers” in government, from IBB to Abacha and Abdulsalaam. When they now agreed to democracy, he was by this time rich enough to have funded Obasanjo’s presidential campaign. And so government policies, be it monopoly afforded him for rice, sugar, flour and of course a large share of subsidy etc ensures he is the wealthiest Nigerian. (note many had same opportunity but did not use it. We kowtow to Dangote’s investment capabilities)

IGBOS-2Igbo traditional masquerade dance

However, for the Igbo man, where will he see an uncle that will loan him money? The richest man in their family had how much as at then?

So while Femi Fani Kayode can inherit the property of his father and grandfather and great grand father, a Chidi Cali cannot inherit anything from his grandfather who had business in Kano or even Port Harcourt. This is because neighbours have made his dad’s storey building theirs, and even someone as educated as Ken Saro Wiwa, lived in an Igbo war emigrant house as his. (a sore point of the Niger Delta and Igbo Unity).

WAEC building was Emeka Ojukwu‘s dad’s building and like that building, thousands and the land with it….lands worth billions today were taken from Igbos…destroyed homeland, stolen and destroyed wealth, taken away from the east. Each and every Igbo had tops 20 naira.

OJUKWUChief Emeka Ojukwu

Also his ‘brother’ is never president that will give him oil block or fuel lifting. Of 33, only one Igbo man and because he was in Obasanjo’s good graces.

YET LOOK HOW PROUD THEY STAND TODAY!!! Look what they have achieved for themselves….FIRST GENERATION WEALTH…top second generation. From being unable to send their first sons to school so he could help look after the shop, to producing first class brains in all departments of modern learning.

IGBOS-3Igbo elders performing adulations

So today, when you accuse the Igbos of wanting their Biafra or of Baby Factory, or liking money and ready to do anything for money…

Remember that just forty years ago, while the banks were dashing your uncles loans to buy up all the companies in Nigeria, it stole from the Igbos.

Know that appointments have not favoured them. Note that they remain persecuted and many speak such ill and hate towards a people forced by need to survive to be extra-aggressive towards their sustenance.

IGBOS-4Igbo bride and her bridesmaids

Maybe if you took their history into consideration, you will not be so critical of them, but instead say “what a resilient people” and give God the glory that FOR NOW, we and such a great people are compatriots.

Igbo Kwenu!

This article was written by Ena Ofugara

http://peacebenwilliams.com/how-much-respect-do-you-show-igbos/
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ModiKen(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2015
KinkyAngela:
why must you always drag the SS into your show of shame? The article is meant for the SE and not the SS.

Few days ago, Tompolo sent an appreciation letter to PMB, thanking him for appointing Brigadier Boroh, an Ijaw man as the new DG of the Amnesty Programme. The new Chief of Naval Staff is also from the SS.

So far, the SS arent complaining. You perpetual wailers are the one crying

My sister, I don ansa those Nna and Nne taya.

I don lose count of how many times I don tell dem say WE NO BE PART OF SE or any BIAFRA ARRANGEMENT.

We be Niger Deltans. We don't speak same language with the Igbos, dress same way or even eat fufu as our main dish.

So where the relationship kom dey; I don ask my NNAMDI KALUs tire...dem no fit give concrete ansa....jus dey blah-blah-blah.

Asari is not our leader or our voice. Dat rubbish wey e dey do with pro-Biafra pipo....na e own cup of tea.

Say me I go kom carry gun go fight on behalf of Biafra because one confused Alhaji Dokubor say make I go.

Hell2daNo

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by gentlelily(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Who sigh,as if he has any good thing to offer
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by madenigga(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2015
ModiKen:

My sister, I don ansa those Nna and Nne taya.

I don lose count of how many times I don tell dem say WE NO BE PART OF SE or any BIAFRA ARRANGEMENT.

We be Niger Deltans. We don't speak same language with the Igbos, dress same way or even eat fufu as our main dish.

So where the relationship kom dey; I don ask my NNAMDI KALUs tire...dem no fit give concrete ansa....jus dey blah-blah-blah.

Asari is not our leader or our voice. Dat rubbish wey e dey do with pro-Biafra pipo....na e own cup of tea.

Say me I go kom carry gun go fight on behalf of Biafra because one confused Alhaji Dokubor say make I go.

Hell2daNo
Guy speak for urself, I am Niger deltan too, a Rivers man to be precise I know where I belong when all chips are down.
Which part of the Niger delta are u from, lemme guess u are from d self acclaimed Niger Deltans of Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by winniz: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
[s][/s]Sanchez01:

Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

SS know themselves, biko.[s][/s]

Just saw this post and I had to reply!
Which Igbos in SS deny being Igbos this devilish Yoloba agent of division? I can't believe this Yoloba coward dragged SS into his rubbish post, it's now obvious the Unity between SS/SE are giving these treacherous and devilish Yoloba sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by madenigga(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
winniz:

Just saw this post and I had to reply!
Which Igbos in SS deny being Igbos this devilish Yoloba agent of division? I can't believe this Yoloba coward dragged SS into his rubbish post, it's now obvious the Unity between SS/SE are giving these treacherous and devilish Yoloba sleepless night.
Don't argue with him, we know ourselves when the time comes.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PhockPhockMan: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
omenka:
Go to hell.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by onagoodday1: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
Comments like this are why we will never evolve, you see broad day light injustice and you try to garnish it with loyalty, Mandela united SA because of his believe in equity,justice, fairness and competence. You and buhari need to understand that before may 29th, buhari was APC presidential candidate, beyond that day he is Nigerian president,or you do not think that is a huge difference.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
I refer these Iboe hypocrites to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/6

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

Go and meet Oga Jona and Mama Peace
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by onagoodday1: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
princejayboss:

You should be sorry for yourself..... Too many illiterate you said.... I ask this are you not one .... If you don't lack good education you will understand that every individual has his or her right to choice of candidate in a poll

Mumu
don't mind d nincompoop
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by onagoodday1: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
deadie:

Come on mechie onu dia. Kedu maka "We cannot in honesty expect those that gave me 5% of the vote to be treated as those that gave me 97%". What does that mean? The statement you quoted, when put in context with the "5 and 97%" part of the statement essentially confirms that any actions he takes in the SS and SE will be for the sake of satisfying constitutional requirements. See ur mouth and "average Igbo man". What/who is an "average Igbo man"? Do u imply that they are not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning of comments? Ewu Awusa.
hapu Onye homo ahun, mmadu no'ro nooh ona 'ako mpeteri
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
Monkie! grin...the joke was brought home to your doorstep. You are even worse than the daura President Buhari!
Igbos own Lagos!

grin grin Na lie - God don catch u GBAM grin grin Ihe di woro ogori azuala na ahia Ha ha ha ha superior race my yansh grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Na lie - God don catch u GBAM grin grin Ihe di woro ogori azuala na ahia Ha ha ha ha superior race my yansh grin grin
Lolzz...now you are taking an unusual interest in me. I am straight niccur! I am serious about my race been superior! That's why we own Lagos! smiley
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lolzz...now you are taking an unusual interest in me. I am straight niccur! I am serious about my race been superior! That's why we own Lagos! smiley

grin grin No be only Lagos now Abuja, Accra, Cairo, New York, Chicago carry join grin grin Superior race kwenu grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Donarozzi: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheruv:

Nwanne!
Repeat this hard truth again and again!
Moreover I believe the first step for this unity is for the SE governors to unanimously cede the 6th state to Anioma.. Kos Igboland can't exist without the two banks of the river Niger.
Nwa Anioma, biko kwuharia eziokwu a ozo ka ndi nti ike nu ya grin

cheruv, you got the whole point. You understand the whole situation. Let the most progressive will be done.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ModiKen(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
madenigga:

Guy speak for urself, I am Niger deltan too, a Rivers man to be precise I know where I belong when all chips are down.
Which part of the Niger delta are u from, lemme guess u are from d self acclaimed Niger Deltans of Edo state?

Self acclaimed?!

Seriously, whr do u think Edo state belongs to; the west?

Do u even know how Nigeria is shared according to geo-political zones and how many states in each geo-political zone?

Yes. I'm an Edo man and I am a Niger Deltan!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by madenigga(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
ModiKen:

Self acclaimed?!

Seriously, whr do u think Edo state belongs to; the west?

Do u even know how Nigeria is shared according to geo-political zones and how many states in each geo-political zone?

Yes. I'm an Edo man and I am a Niger Deltan!
U are Niger deltan yes we know, but in the scheme of things Edo state and Imo and Abia stand equal.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ModiKen(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
madenigga:

U are Niger deltan yes we know, but in the scheme of things Edo state and Imo and Abia stand equal.

Scheme of what "things" exactly?

If its the struggle for Biafra, mehn forgerit! We no dey dat kind package.

We Niger Deltans wld rather have our own country than play second fiddle to the Igbos in a Biafran arrangement.

Its either one Nigeria or we all go our seperate ways. Not one part allowed to leave.

For me it is either one Nigeria or The United Republic of the Niger Delta.

Shikena!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by madenigga(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
ModiKen:

Scheme of what "things" exactly?

If its the struggle for Biafra, mehn forgerit! We no dey dat kind package.

We Niger Deltans wld rather have our own country than play second fiddle to the Igbos in a Biafran arrangement.

Its either one Nigeria or we all go our seperate ways. Not one part allowed to leave.

For me it is either one Nigeria or The United Republic of the Niger Delta.

Shikena!
Who is talking abt Biafra, go and argue dat with who u want, dat doesn't change d fact that in d scheme of things involving d Niger delta Edo state stands in d level of the southeast states.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ModiKen(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
madenigga:

Who is talking abt Biafra, go and argue dat with who u want, dat doesn't change d fact that in d scheme of things involving d Niger delta Edo state stands in d level of the southeast states.

I don't understand u.

In the scheme of what "things" exactly do we Niger Deltans stand on the same level with the south east states?
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by madenigga(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
ModiKen:

I don't understand u.

In the scheme of what "things" exactly do we Niger Deltans stand on the same level with the south east states?
Edo man, what makes u a Niger Deltan?
Was it not d same year dat u, Ondo, abia and imo were made Niger deltan states.
Apart from d first set of Niger delta states d rest are just der for name sake.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
deadie:

As the olodo one of umuolodoland in whatever state isi daputa, did he say that before or after he said this one "But, by the constitution, no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way, even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that even vote for me, they have the protection of the government. And I have made an undertaking that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. If I come clearly and show and marginalize a certain group of people because they didn't vote for me, then I have already contradicted myself. And I'm sure, people will be too quick to pick that against me."? A si gi nwe ako na uche, iju i nwe. Mscheeeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.