Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47500 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by winniz: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2015
[s][/s]omonnakoda:

What is this number? Any FACTS And FIGURES not random unsubstantiated assertions[s][/s]

Which facts and figures are you agent of divide and rule talking about?

7 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

That is the reason that majority of wailing wailers are yeboes. Their grumbling and wailing after GEJ'S defeat is second to none grin
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/6#36485068
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PentiumPro(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

See these Yoruba divide and rule fo.ol, We always talk about SS because Igbos make up a good number of population of SS.
Thief oo! Why can't yeboes be man enough and stand as yeboes instead of this fraudulent attempt at coercing the non-yebooes southern minorities because of oil and sea access? The fear of being landlocked

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

[s]Which facts and figures are you agent of divide and rule talking about?[/s]
Deal with issues and quit the name calling.When your argument is shown to be empty you start attacking people. You made a claim,where is the evidence
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dunkem21(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

That is the reason that majority of wailing wailers are yeboes. Their grumbling and wailing after GEJ'S defeat is second to none grin

OK.

13 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by AustineE1: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Isnt it amazing how other Nigerians are happy that their benefactor Buhari is living upto his ratings as a semi-illiterate, unrepentant extremist and egocentric tribalist,who has nothing to offer as a 21st century president. The truth is that Nigeria as a nation is cursed and can never get it right,the forces of retrogression always win over those who cld make positive changes in Nigeria.
Informed Nigerians of other ethnic background knew quite well that PMB has nothing to offer but they wld rather continue in perpetual servitude than stand against the uncultured ferocity of the Hausa-Fulanis,who as a tribe has never contributed anything positive to the development of Nigeria but rather pulling the country backwards by their cultural and extremist form of religious belief.
In the best selling Novel of Prof.Chinua Achebe,THERE WAS A COUNTRY,he said and i quote 'that nothing unifies Nigerians of other ethnic groups than their common resentment for the Igbos'. I challenge any sound mind to disprove this. If igbos leave Nigeria,all others wld want out,because they only reason why they they unite as a nation,is their common dislike for Igbos. This explains why they have vowed not to allow Biafra see the light of the day,the name Biafra scares shit out of the powers that be.
Inspite of the evil conspiracy against Igbos,the fare better than others in the contraption called Nigeria. Chinua Achebe put it succinctly 'Igbos have a cultural advantage over others',this is why inspite of all,they strive to the consternation of others and this brings about envy and disaffection.
Igbos who are mainly christians shld nt worry,for the bible says 'I shall turn the craftiness of the crafty into foolishness'. A time and a season shall come when they conspirators will go against theirselves and everyone will run to you for help,what happened in the national assembly is a 'tip of the iceberg'. We shld more than ever before have more conviction in our quest to secede,no matter how long it takes!God bless our effort.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[s]At first, your cries made nigerians feel irritated, but not anymore. You spite the north claiming their region is less developed even after producing more presidents and holding more positions. You indicate that as a reason why you do not need political appointments. But when you see that the government of Nigeria has made good your word, you turn around and cry like babies. You guys are like a little boy who can take a piss without splashing some on himself[/s].
typical yolobar foolish slave who never sees anything wrong in his masters acts

12 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
go chop shi't
Go drink cum! Azzhole!

10 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by LadyExcellency: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

You are a fraud

The only tribe you mentioned in your epistle happens to be Igbos you bigot so much hate.

Middle Belt - No tribe
South South - No tribe
South East - No tribe

Then you concluded with this deceit "I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim."

20 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uniklinkum(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
The die is cast. I don't blame the senile old fool. If the north didn't find a willing ally albeit slaves in the south wastern part of nigeria, they wouldn't exhibit this sort of brazen st√pidity

The he-goat you call a father is a slave, if you doubt it ask Ekemewe, Zik and Daniel Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PentiumPro(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Quite a pity, I have to correct a Yoruba lady on this same thread again ..

Is that a stick of cigarette you are holding and flaunting on your profile pix

..Home training and decorum is obviously above prostrating to greet elders.
Shataaappp! Face topic and stop behaving like an imbeecilee. Why are you yeboes grumbling loudest about PMB appointments so far when you are all Biafrans afterall
Irritating fools

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by after1: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.

Word!

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uniklinkum(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

Which facts and figures are you agent of divide and rule talking about?

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/6#36485068
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

The he-goat you call a father is a slave, if you doubt it ask Ekemewe, Zik and Daniel Kanu.
dunce! do you even know your father? useless fool

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uniklinkum(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
dunce! do you even know your father? useless fool

I know him, same can't be said of you a poltroon with thousand of red light zone fun seeking iddiot as father. May you die a slow, painful and disgraceful death you douchebag.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by winniz: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Thief oo! Why can't yeboes be man enough and stand as yeboes instead of this fraudulent attempt at coercing the non-yebooes southern minorities because of oil and sea access?

I speak about the Rivers Igbos and Delta Igbos, whereas the biggest Thief Nigeria have is Yolobas, The only thing Yolobas talk about is Oil Oil Oil. What happens to the Oil in Abia, Imo and Anambra, you lots are just despicable!

12 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Thief oo! Why can't yeboes be man enough and stand as yeboes instead of this fraudulent attempt at coercing the non-yebooes southern minorities because of oil and sea access? The fear of being landlocked
I thought you yoloba fools claim Nigeria has slowed the progress of odua nation? how come you are desperate to remain in the same place where your progress is hindered? foolish transgender goat

13 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shataaappp! Face topic and stop behaving like an imbeecilee. Why are you yeboes grumbling loudest about PMB appointments so far when you are all Biafrans afterall
Irritating fools

I will definitely strike another nerve ..

The grumbling is about GMB's foolish statement in the U.S which is evident in his appointments ..

Now, do your tribe a favour and drop that Benson stick ..

12 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

[s]I know him, same can't be said of you a poltroon with thousand of red light zone fun seeking iddiot as father. May you die a slow, painful and disgraceful death you douchebag[/s].
pained fool cheesy You mean you know your swine of a father? congrats! foolish ijiot grin

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uniklinkum(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
pained fool cheesy You mean you know your swine of a father? congrats! foolish ijiot grin

The whole of your bloodline are lunatics with evaporating memory of an ostrich. That village lunatics you call a father raped his own sister to produce you (abomination). You will forever be a shiit stain in the white apparel of the world. May all world known calamity plague your bloodline, you fool with the intelligence of a brain dead trisomy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Political emasculation of the south east might end in disaster. It is becoming clear each day that the main problem of Jonathans government was his willingness to allow a fair playing field for all ethnic groups not necessarily corruption and other vices he is accused of. The opposition used corruption as their campaign mantra but only as a tool of deception. The world is watching.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Fleshly:
As a Deltan, I'm so happy with the way buhari is treating the ibos'. I for one know that the greatest problem the Ibos' have is ourselves, we are our problem, after the civil war the Ibos' abandoned their brotherhood in quest for national integration, this case of national integration has made the Ibos' scapegoat in Nigerias' political arena. For Nigeria to merge as a united country they needed to keep the Ibos' down and out, and to achieve this a sword of discord was sown in the ibo land.

Thankfully, with buharis latest 'national revenge or marginalisation' this sword of discord is gradually being up-rooted from amongst the Ibos' and for the first time since 1970 the Ibos' are beginning to remember that they have a common heritage, and are asking questions on how to achieve our OWN stated objectives and shunning the so called national integration.

I know this as a fact because my dad who until now has been a great admirer of buhari - is beginning to regret ever voting or even having an ounce of admiration for him. Certainly once beaten twice shy, with the way buhari is going about his administration he may be the fulfillment of the doom-sayers prediction (the division or partitioning of Nigeria).

And my greatest prayer, desire and wish will be to see a divided Nigeria in my life-time.
Buhari please don't stop we need more of your nepotic and tribalistic leanings!
You bring me close to tears with your post! You spoke my thoughts! I am proudly Igbo and I have never supported Buhari. I don't actually like his person, I actually hate him over his grandstanding when his supporters killed innocent coppers and he showed no remorse about it! Though I like what he stands for, If he will deliver on his campaign promises remains to be seen!
Check my records here, you will never find me on the Biafran topic, not because I don't support it, but because I feel those who should really be the arrowheads of the cause are more interested in their investments in the Nigerian polity. Jonathan would have probably implemented the recommendations of the confab if he continued. If Buhari jettisons the report of that confab which is even a weak attempt at true federalism, it will be because he is an unrepentant bigot.

11 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PentiumPro(f): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2015
dunkem21:

I will definitely strike another nerve ..

The grumbling is about GMB's foolish statement in the U.S which is evident in his appointments ..

Now, do your tribe a favour and drop that Benson stick ..
This fool here must be taking himself way too serious! Eddiot stop spewing stinking saliva all over me this morning.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PentiumPro(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
I thought you yoloba fools claim Nigeria has slowed the progress of odua nation? how come you are desperate to remain in the same place where your progress is hindered? foolish transgender goat
Another foolish and confused frustrated Biafran

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PentiumPro(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

I speak about the Rivers Igbos and Delta Igbos, whereas the biggest Thief Nigeria have is Yolobas, The only thing Yolobas talk about is Oil Oil Oil. What happens to the Oil in Abia, Imo and Anambra, you lots are just despicable!
Eddiot. Which ilyebboe speaking part of Rivers and Delta is oil producing or with access to sea. You fools are not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
KinkyAngela:
why must you always drag the SS into your show of shame? The article is meant for the SE and not the SS.

Few days ago, Tompolo sent an appreciation letter to PMB, thanking him for appointing Brigadier Boroh, an Ijaw man as the new DG of the Amnesty Programme. The new Chief of Naval Staff is also from the SS.

So far, the SS arent complaining. You perpetual wailers are the one crying
[/s]Bring it on akpara-ino.
Chief divisionist.By ethnic composition,after Ijaws that occupies Bayelsa+parts of Rivers state+parts of Delta state+pasts of Edo state+some portion here,and we Ibibio/Efik that occupies Akwa Ibom+large chunk of cross rivers,Igbo people are the 3rd largest ethnic group in this southsouth that you always want to use and spit them.They occupies Delta North senatorial district of Delta state,large chunk of Rivers state,some portion of Edo state,some portion of cross river,and few portion of my state.
So,when ediot like you tries to put a sword between us,so as to spit them,i say shm on you stup!dity and gross ignorance.

19 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by CyberWolf: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2015
dunkem21:

I looked at your profile pic and have no option but to call you a dumb ass.

Mumu.
he is a common criminal scamming some randy guys here..In reality, he is a jobless oshogbo criminal grin

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omenka(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2015
LadyExcellency:

You are a fraud

The only tribe you mentioned in your epistle happens to be Igbos you bigot so much hate.

Middle Belt - No tribe
South South - No tribe
South East - No tribe

Then you concluded with this deceit "I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim."
Gosh!! Thou art so FUGLY!!! gringringrin

Kill yaself ma'am. cheesycheesy

See cloth abeg. gringringrin

I have said it, the most sadistic and spiteful members of this forum are those like this poster I quoted, with poverty written all around them. They try to infect others with their contagious misery and sorrow. (Sorry to say this). cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dunkem21(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

This fool here must be taking himself way too serious! Eddiot stop spewing stinking saliva all over me this morning.

Drop the Benson ..Is it too hard

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by melzabull(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

[s]The whole of your bloodline are lunatics with evaporating memory of an ostrich. That village lunatics you call a father raped his own sister to produce you (abomination). You will forever be a shiit stain in the white apparel of the world. May all world known calamity plague you bloodline, you fool with the intelligence of a brain dead trisomy[/s].
pained fool. your curses are useless as you are cheesy

I don't have your time now grin

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
he is a common criminal scamming some randy guys here..In reality, he is a jobless oshogbo criminal grin

I seeee grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.