Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please (2870 Views)

Customs Intercepts Car Smuggled Within Bundles Of Firewood (Photos) / Abuja:clean Registered 2007 Toyota Camry LE With Original Papers SOLD SOLD SOLD / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please by tuasefemi(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy weekend to you guys here, I just bought a car from Cotonou but my agent processed the custom papers through Ilorin, because according to him it's relatively cheaper there. Now, the papers are ready and about to be sent to Lagos. My fear is, how genuine would these papers be!
Please, Nairalanders is there any legitimate site where one can confirm the authenticity of custom papers?
Please, I need the site address if there is any so as to confirm it.... Thank you!
Re: Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please by Atunjel(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2015
No any site you can confirm Custom paper, unless you take it D/C Custom Officer to check it on system
tuasefemi:
Happy weekend to you guys here, I just bought a car from Cotonou but my agent processed the custom papers through Ilorin, because according to him it's relatively cheaper there. Now, the papers are ready and about to be sent to Lagos. My fear is, how genuine would these papers be!
Please, Nairalanders is there any legitimate site where one can confirm the authenticity of custom papers?
Please, I need the site address if there is any so as to confirm it.... Thanks you!
Re: Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please by akmusty(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Ilorin paper is most reliable in Nigeria, nothing to panic about if indeed it from ilorin. U can ask him d agent he prepare the paper from as am conversant with most of the custom agent
Re: Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please by tuasefemi(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
akmusty:
Ilorin paper is most reliable in Nigeria, nothing to panic about if indeed it from ilorin. U can ask him d agent he prepare the paper from as am conversant with most of the custom agent

Thank you, you sound so positive as my agent. I would ask him the name of the custom agent if wouldn't mind telling me
Re: Customs Papers Confirmation Online - Help Please by tuasefemi(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Apart from customs papers it is equally advisable to know the history and status of the car.
don't buy any car without knowing its history!
AUTOCHECK VIN report for all American used toks still available. Whatsapp 08096577304 to get it under 15 minutes.
Reports available in text and pdf formats.

Thanks so much for this! I have done that even before I paid for the car right here on Nairaland.
The car history is fantastic, no issues whatsoever!

This is why I love Nairaland, members are brother's keepers.... Always!

(1) (Reply)

Used Iveco Delivery Van Available.....#650k / soldsold sold eat Used Kia Cerato 2009 Model / Mazda C-X 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.