Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. (46470 Views)

Gloria Anozie Young's 50th Birthday In Pictures / Gloria Anozie Young Celebrates Her 50th Birthday & 25th Nollywood Anniversary / My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:

Something like that. Nobert was dating Uche Jombo, come leave am go marry Gloria. Is it fair?

shocked. Nack me tory.

But Uche Jumbo and Gloria are not age mates. Gloria looks way older and she had been married to Nobert for a long time.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
vislabraye:

shocked. Nack me tory.

But Uche Jumbo and Gloria are not age mates. Gloria looks way older and she had been married to Nobert for a long time.

That's what Uche thought too. grin... e for do her like film trick that year. Yes they have been married for a long time, but you would agree with me that Uche has graced our screens for long too.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by deelobe: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chicent:
When it happens to them(celebrities)they remember it has really been happening to others. Though 20k since December is so annoying and it's nothing to her either. But this things happen to ordinary civilians who don't have lawyers to fight for them. Why didn't she go to her lawyer b4 creating a scene Abeg make we hear word...
so what is the point of this comment. Please be constructive in your critique. Isn't she a civilian too. Your comment sounds more like you have a berf with her

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by vivypretty(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Asito:
My own bank owes me #1k. I don go there pass the way our minister of tourism dey travel out, yet the people no send me my small kobo. For #20k, I'd sue them with 20 differnt lawyers. angry angry
hahahahahaha.lol.lwkmd.lmao.all join
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Ladydazzle(f): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
This same issue happened to me last year and they kept posing me till I got tired of asking...and after a long time wen I went back, they said it has passed "lapse of time" or how did they put it? Mine was 15k.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by babajero(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Haba, 20k?
must you comment?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by aspirebig: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Omo see gobe....Singing Dabido's song jare...

She is really right, just like some dudes can spend 20k a week fuelling their SUV, some house wives spent 20k weekly in the market for foodstuff, cooking soup, stew and buying other household items, some guys can enter one joint with friends and spend 20k now, some people also budget 20k monthly for their Mum or dad, younger brother or younger sister monthly allowance, some spend 20k on calls and Internet services, some contribute 20k monthly in osusu, or co-operative levy, some spend 20k on buying domestic staff, like drivers, cleaners, houseboy, house girl, some even spend 20k weekly on running diesel for gen, some spend 20k on family outing as the budget etc......so also some University graduates are earning 20k as salary.

Times are hard, but God will continue to provide.

Anyway you look at it, 20k is a small money and also a big money.

Don't forget that, there is no money in circulation like before now and also danfo buses conductor and passengers fight daily in Lagos over 10naira change. County no too easy, just that one person pockets 10 billion Dollars and nothing will happen, others are struggling in abject poverty.
If you look at her face in the second picture very well, you will understand that khaki no be leather ooo.

Abeg, whichever bank is responsible for this, pay the actress her balance.

Meeting her in the court will definitely affect the banks goodwill and brand negatively. If you understand what I mean.

I don't think she will just wake up and start getting annoyed with a bank if she wasn't wrongly debited.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Remii(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
na so tyse oil lekki swallow my N11k till today, I write email tire.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by famzynet: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Haba, 20k?
You be zombie ooo! Do you know a lot of Nigerians live below 20k in a month? I no blame you. Cos they born you with silver spoon you de parayarn.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by famzynet: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
ogawisdom:

Who is this poverty striken maggot, I am entitled to my opinion fool, if u dnt lik then u can go n die monster
You be ewu meeeeeee! You get mouth to talk.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by mikolo80: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Haba, 20k?
abeg come borrow me 20 K.Mr too much money and if you can't then you are idiot
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by mikolo80: 4:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Chicent:
When it happens to them(celebrities)they remember it has really been happening to others. Though 20k since December is so annoying and it's nothing to her either. But this things happen to ordinary civilians who don't have lawyers to fight for them. Why didn't she go to her lawyer b4 creating a scene Abeg make we hear word...
when does it happen to them that you know.
Nigerians don't do lawyers
they do gra gra
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by ogawisdom(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2015
famzynet:

You be ewu meeeeeee! You get mouth to talk.

E bu aturu u think everyone is a cursed pauper like u
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by magicfingers009: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2015
laeffizy:

Go back to school, or better still grow up. Your stupidity is amazing to me
I think you need to go back to school to learn not to quote me useless hoe
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Chicent(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2015
mikolo80:
when does it happen to them that you know.
Nigerians don't do lawyers
they do gra gra
If u are a celebrity, u do gra gra too??
It's only some civilians dat do dat.... As a celebrity u get a lawyer.
My point is this "there are still others that the same issue occur too, and dey don't have money to get a lawyer to speak forr them"
I guess u have forgotten julius agwu's ish with etisalat then.... he sued they and claim demages cuz dey cut him off.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by mikolo80: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Chicent:

If u are a celebrity, u do gra gra too??
It's only some civilians dat do dat.... As a celebrity u get a lawyer.
My point is this "there are still others that the same issue occur too, and dey don't have money to get a lawyer to speak forr them"
I guess u have forgotten julius agwu's ish with etisalat then.... he sued they and claim demages cuz dey cut him off.
when puff daddy slapped his sons coach nko. why didn't he get a lawyer. by the way bank is not etisalat
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Chicent(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2015
mikolo80:
when puff daddy slapped his sons coach nko. why didn't he get a lawyer. by the way bank is not etisalat
So what's the difference?? Are they not privately owned establishments? P.diddy slapped his son's coach and the coach said he is not pushing charges..... if not! U know the rest.
If u are a celebrity why raising the roof, get a lawyer and get a case. People are looking up to u... I repeat there are people that this things happen to, and they don't have a lawyer.
Infact I was forced to leave my #4000 with first bank wen my pleas and persuasions wasn't yielding any results. Same with #1000 with diamond bank.
To some is a big money, to others is a change. It happens to everyone. And as a celebrity dat will be heard u get a lawyer or accept it by fate. Thanks
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by mikolo80: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Chicent:

So what's the difference?? Are they not privately owned establishments? P.diddy slapped his son's coach and the coach said he is not pushing charges..... if not! U know the rest.
If u are a celebrity why raising the roof, get a lawyer and get a case. People are looking up to u... I repeat there are people that this things happen to, and they don't have a lawyer.
Infact I was forced to leave my #4000 with first bank wen my pleas and persuasions wasn't yielding any results. Same with #1000 with diamond bank.
To some is a big money, to others is a change. It happens to everyone. And as a celebrity dat will be heard u get a lawyer or accept it by fate. Thanks
do you know how long it takes to get a law suit against an entity that can bury you in injunctions and adjournment. celebrity is not the same as rich. she needs her money now. thank your God that you can afford to let 5 K go. but if they do it with 5 why won't they do it with 5m then what will you do
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm battling wit FBN for the very same reason and amount.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by yemivictor: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
pocohantas:
Is Nobert Young aware? Uche Jombo must be smiling now...LMAO.

It's her money though, be it N1 or N20000.
Na small small e dey start, dey take 20k and you don't complain...they step it up to 100k.

Wetin consign Uche Jombo for this report?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by AhmadMind: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sure.... a person can be a Nigeria trained Briton, or a British trained Nigerian....

Wake up and do the needful

Anazp:
terrible education. British trained Briton? are you okay?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by MrCork: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
adorablepepple:

It's too small Abi it's too big? Oversabi wannabe

angry
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by adorablepepple(f): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Ewuro4: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
captianfreeman:

hmmmm! country hard o. 20 k na plenty money.
Really, I don catch dem
Most naija will snort at 20k if you dare send that to them.

I guess na 'fronting' ?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by MzErica(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
igbo women always dis gracing nigeria since 1624 bc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.