Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

I'm In-love With My Married Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In-love With My Married Ex (984 Views)

Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In-love With My Married Ex by MrAnonTAC: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2015
I am 25 year old girl. I was in relationship with a guy for 4 years. He is from different state. He was very caring to me but after 1 year he had to go back to his state. So it was distant relationship . He was always talking sex related things more and I was expecting emotional talks. I tried to fix this but he never understood. He was forcing for Skype chat . I was not feeling comfortable much . we were getting clashes. I stopped answering his calls and blocked his call and whatsapp 4 months back. I told him I' ll get married to my parents choice guy but still I was loving him . After 1 month I sent him a guy's pic and told I'll engage with that guy as my parents wish. But still I was loving my boyfriend . we were not in contact for around 2-3 month after 1 week suddenly he sent his engagement pic . I was totally ellapsed and told him I still love him and to stop marriage. But he told me his engagement was grand and he can't stop marriage. He married 1 and a half month back. But still I'm not able to move on and forget him. I'm dying daily .He says he married that girl only to come out of his depression. He was in depression when I blocked his calls and he says still he loves me . I don't want to cheat his wife but I am not able to forget him . I m depressed . I still talk with him.

Posted on True Anonymous Confession Blog
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by VaselineJelly: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015

5 Likes

Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by fromnigeria(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by ifex370(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Girls are hopelessly confusing creatures....

Any oppositions? angry angry *cracks his AK47
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by wisdomiskey(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
yuh posted in wrong
section.
tke diz to family section
were matured mindzz arr! cool
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by Sandydayz(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2015
ifex370:
Girls are hopelessly confusing creatures....

Any oppositions? angry angry *cracks his AK47
undecided angry
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by rawtouch: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Become his second wife
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by austine4real(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nawa o
Re: I'm In-love With My Married Ex by MsBliss(f): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men / Kai! See What A Woman Did To Her Poor Boyfriend! What Do U Guys Say About This? / Men Who Marry Just One Wife Are Harming Themselves-muslim Cleric, Sheikh Bello.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.