Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44745 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Buharifan: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Luyeanka(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
One chance relationship

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Kayoski(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
religion, religion, religion... don't let it cloud ur judgement cos many are wolfs in sheep clothing... see her as a normal random babe

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by TwentySeven: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Kidnappers are everywhere these days. She's only looking out for her safety bro.

Next time, set up a daytime meeting.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Buharifan: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Kayoski:
religion, religion, religion... don't let it cloud ur judgement cos many are wolfs in sheep clothing... see her as a normal random babe
abi!

6 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Venom104: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2015
We should help you flog her?? Move on dude.. Shit happens

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Proffdada: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
She's being careful for her safety
Don't blame her
or maybe you're just a plan c for her current relationship status undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by talk2hb1(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Young03(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2015
bukkshit ....

4 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Buharifan: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
talk2hb1:
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.
thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2015
But OP whats that?

She keeps cancelling the date or what? why is she doing that, did she collect anything from you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Buharifan: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
But OP whats that?

She keeps cancelling the date or what? why is she doing that, did she collect anything from you?
no
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
[size=15pt]i can smell a catfish[/size]

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by damiloladuke: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
that's an experience that am very much certain he will tell his children about... it's nothing new, have passed through that.

I went to check on a girl in FUTA from LAGOS, I didn't set my eyes on her till I left. she switched off her phone..

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Afrocatalyst: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by donbrowser(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Na wa oh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Jeromejnr(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Religious

Please not everyone that goes to church is a Christian O! So don't be surprised if you get swindled by one of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Vicjustice: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
@OP, if others are courageous enough to tell you their own stories, you would see that your's is just nothing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by allanphash7(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
#iranu
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Aitee1: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Religious people undecided

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Sweetcollins: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
That serves you right

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Alpha100(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Though I'm in no position to say what she must have thought avoiding you, but I think it might have been her way of raising her guards high. We've all heard stories and this is Nigeria where people do terrible things for money. Safety must always come first. This is not about religion but about common sense. God help us!

Happy New Month Everyone. May your month be rosy!

Check my signature below!

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by McEwen(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
lemme read
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
If you mommy water eh. Why is the song playing on my mind
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 1miccza: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Bros you just ran headlong into a mobile "runs babe" the religiousity's just a facade which would wear off ASAP

14 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
12am?

You no get work.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by EnlargeJoystick: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Akuko

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
But OP whats that?

grin grin grin
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by femimike1(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmn, na wa o.. maybe she's too ugly, dats y she's avoiding u cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Commit her case into the hands of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.