Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Special Hyme For The New Month Of August. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Hyme For The New Month Of August. (466 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of August 2016 / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / China Government Bans Muslims From Fasting In The Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Hyme For The New Month Of August. by mezebel(f): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2015
There shall be showers of blessing: This is the promise of love; There shall be seasons refreshing, Sent from the Savior above.
Showers of blessing Showers of blessing we need; Mercy-drops round us are falling, But for the showers we plead.

2 There shall be showers of blessing— Precious reviving again; Over the hills and the valleys, Sound of abundance of rain.
3 There shall be showers of blessing; Send them upon us, O Lord! Grant to us now a refreshing; Come, and now honor Thy Word.
4 There shall be showers of blessing; O that today they might fall, Now as to God we’re confessing, Now as on Jesus we call!
5 There shall be showers of blessing, If we but trust and obey; There shall be seasons refreshing, If we let God have His way.
 

1 Like

Re: Special Hyme For The New Month Of August. by mezebel(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Seun pls help me pucsh it to front page. Its for all my nairalanders dis month of August.
Re: Special Hyme For The New Month Of August. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2015
One of my favourite hymns..

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Rejection / Christian Clerk Jailed For Refusing To Issue Gay Marriage Certificates / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.