Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 (7026 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by TessyNkennor(f): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2015
I was minding my own business on Instagram when I saw this handsome guy who claim to have slept with 20 gorgeous ladies before he clock 30. I found that very difficult to believe so I requested for some evidence. Lo and behold he showed me several photos of different girls that I had to ask him to stop sending them when he almost finish my internet data.
Actually, they are the photos he claimed to have taken after he had sex with them (not photos of when he had sex with them). After seeing about 20-something 'selfie' photo he took with them in his bedroom, I was left with no choice but to believe that this guy truly slept with them all.
Abeg don't ask me how I know because only four girls in the 23 pictures he showed me did not tie a towel, the rest took 'selfie' with him after having their bath in his house.
To say this guy is very attractive and charming is an understatement compare to how he's good looking and well built. He's that type of guy that doesn't need to talk too much before the most beautiful girl in the world will fall for his charm. Yes, he's that breathtaking!
Well, after chatting with him to know him better, I asked if I can interview him for my blog and he was happy to answer all my questions without reservation. Though he gave me some conditions that I was ready to abide with.
So, here's my few hours interview with him and I'm going to start with the last question I asked him. Bear in mind that I did not pick any guy out of the blue, this guy is the son of a church founder, he attends church regularly and he's the church's official drummer.
Q: Do you still these ladies you slept with?
A: I still see at least 5 of them on regular basis. Two of which are my colleagues in office, one was a friend to my cousin and two are my neighbors. And occasionally I bumped into others"
Q: How do you feel seeing them after the breakup.
A: I feel okay because we are still friends. As in we tried it out and it didn't work out. Although, some of them still feel shy and not comfortable talking to me probably because of the sexual relationship we had.
Q: How do you feel knowing you had sex with them and didn't marry any of them?
A: What can I say? I feel great as in I tried them and it's ok for me. The thing is, all these girls always form big babes for you the first time you walk up to them. They will pose for you as if they don't need you or any guy for that matter. In fact, they will make you feel you are not there type or too small for them. But the truth is after the break up and we bump into each other, it's the other way round because they have nothing to brag about. All the 'skakara' has come down. I came, I saw and I conquered. It's done deal. So whenever I see them I just feel "wow, I've seen everything there is to see about her."
Q: What comes to your mind when you see them?
A: It's not what comes to my mind, Tessy, it's what comes to my head. I won't lie to you, the very first thing that comes to my head is... www.tessynkennor.com

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
brb
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by OmaBliss: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Possessed guy! undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2015
This is not shocking. Most players and runs girls are also guilty even before age 25

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by gabazin080(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
20 girls and you are surprised. I can boast of sleeping with over a dozen girls and am in my early 20's. I even have a friend who sleeps with different prostitute every week
So what's the big deal with just 20 girls

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by obaataaokpaewu: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
So after him bombarding you with loads of pictures, the picture you could upload is an Internet picture from getty images? Na wa for you oh, not even a screenshot of his instagram post where he boasted of the feat

5 Likes

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Fizboy(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
20 girls??DAT one na play na..I know of a 23 year old guy DAT has had sex with over 55 different girls..

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Sleeping with a certain number of girls is not an achievement @OP. Some have slept with over 200 and they're not even 35 yet.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Tallesty1(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe you should interview KingTom. He's doing his 49th bae ATMgringringringrin
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Sleeping with a certain number of girls is not an achievement @OP. Some have slept with over 200 and they're not even 35 yet.
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by KingTom(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe you should interview KingTom. He's doing his 49th bae ATMgringringringrin
shocked shocked
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by McEwen(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked
bursted grin grin
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
not trying to brag, i aint upto 30 but i have actually lost count of girls i have slept with 60+ though. and no olosho in that number

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2015
McEwen:

bursted grin grin
Mmmgrin
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by McEwen(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
Mmmgrin

we've lost count cry
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by KingTom(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
McEwen:

we've lost count cry
grin grin
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by kokoA(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Mcheeww. He is a learner. That one na person university record be dat naw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by peeparty(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
some counting 300plus.tell am say him dey learn
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by BankManager(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sleeping with a certain number of girls is not an achievement @OP.
Sound it bro..!! Tell them jare ...**They don't know**
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Are you fuckhin kidding me? dts poor! Am 25 and i can count at least 40,dis year has been my lowest,just 8.
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by goldfish80(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
I guess the op meant 200. 20 is pretty on the low side for a 30yr old. Any average Joe can do that number
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
AIDS da for city,HIV da for town.op soon it would turn frm interview to u becoming da no.25 he had slept with.
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by chumakk: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'm shocked shocked is he testing them or them testing him

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am sorry, is 20 too much at that age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ladies are very cheap nowadays,so 20 small sef...

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by chudidonas(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Just 20? undecided I am sure a lot of nairaland boys have more body counts
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Mcbussy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahah grin.. . 20 b4 30 is small nah. I crossed that number before I turned 25. lipsrsealed
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Mcbussy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Am sorry, is 20 too much at that age?

Good question... the OP is a village learner grin
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mcbussy:

Good question... the OP is a village learner grin

Hmmm.... Is yours up to 50?
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
I think I have had such an experience...

But mine, may sum up to 17 before 29

But am now GOD'S PIKIN and will be settling down with a lady who looks like the one in that picture.

Mine got to that level because I am greatly admired by LADIES, even the married ones.

They say there is this special attention, I give them.
Even when I got a JOB with the Federal govt. It wasn't easy.

I also linked mine to the course, i studied in the University... where I was thought about EMPATHY.
PEOPLE felt I used to spend so much on them, rather it was the reverse.
Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Applaner: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
DAT means he has more Dan 20 STDs and demons

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 by Mcbussy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Hmmm.... Is yours up to 50?

50? shocked... . No o, I'm not a sex robot

Lost count couple of years back, and I was on number 30 or 31 then lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) / I Don't Approach girls Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.