Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help!!! My Bank And Atm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! My Bank And Atm (367 Views)

My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? / Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / App For ATM Locations And Atm Machine Statuses Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Bank And Atm by solastan: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
I urgently need advice pls.I transferred money to a friend and niece,25000 and 11000 naira respectively on the 23rd of July 2015.the money were deducted from account but the recipient never got the money .after 24 hours I went to my bank to complain. I was given forms to fill.since then the money has not been reverse into my Acc.I went to meet the officer in charge of ATM on Tuesday 28/07/2015.she told me she had forwarded my complain to interswtich and they will reverse the money to my Acc.as am typing this message now the money has not be reverse.I need the money urgently as am very broke now.pls what can I do to get this money ASAP?
Re: Help!!! My Bank And Atm by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2015
keep disturbing them to work speedily on your case

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help !!!.my Bank And Atm / I Need Facebook Fan Page To Purchase / Its Friday Again......what'ยง Your Plan For Tonight???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.