Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! (24789 Views)

Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by alfakoro1(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy birthday papillo
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:
How can Kanu and 39yrs be in the same sentence? shocked

Alright o, Happy Birthday Kanu Nwankwo
I know say one day you go lie about your age...

His fans are 48.
Majority of them watched him as kids. How do you explain that? Is he a vampire?

U been him mama?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Bekwarra(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
So after all these years Kanu just turned 39? So Kanu is telling us he's just 2 years older than Lampard and Drogba? It is well.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Football star, Nwankwo Kanu Turns 39 Today!

Where are those his fans?

Come and wish him happy birthday..

If bross na 39 that means I be 19
make.I.ask my mum wen I was born again.I dey come abeg

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by NaLaugh: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
I'm also celebrating my 6th birthday today.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Pamelayoung: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
If I hear say Kanu is 39 then am 19.
Happy born day tho.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by cassyrooy(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Football star, Nwankwo Kanu Turns 39 Today!

Where are those his fans?

Come and wish him happy birthday..

I'm not just his fan but a Birthday Mate!

Happy Birthday to Kanu and Cassyrooy!

Celebrate today for us with your 'LIKES'
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by damiloladuke: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ICON

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by ibntwk: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Coincidentally, i watched his hat rick against Chelsea in d 1999/2000 season and it was amazing and emotional too. Happy blessed birthday papilo....
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by carinmom(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:
How can Kanu and 39yrs be in the same sentence? shocked

Alright o, Happy Birthday Kanu Nwankwo
I know say one day you go lie about your age...

His fans are 48.
Majority of them watched him as kids. How do you explain that? Is he a vampire?

grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by engrjacuzzi: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
papillo........I know one day you go make us proud! is he still using football age? Kanu should be in his late 40's.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by successinlife: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
inimes:
A clearly fake age. Those close to Kanu Nwankwo should advise him to declare his real age now that he has retired from active football. No one can cheat God. Whoever fakes his or her age will never escape God's judgment. Take it or wait till you appear before the judgment throne after life here on earth.

He can't declare his real age for life.Nigera nay Africa and South American are more into this age cheat. Real age - X= Football age,the X can be any figure depending on how greedy you are.He is definitely Football age + X = Unknown. Should he go on air and declare his real age,he will be probed by the whole world for age cheat.Let's turn a blind eye to that and celebrate his football success.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by sinator(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Hbd kanu
Quite young
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by soghene: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
;DHappy Birthday Papillo! We know say one day, you go. Make us proud
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Chubhie: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy birthday Papilo. The few times I played football with you in township school were memories I cherish cos I got to know your skills were best appreciated when viewed with one on one.

I also “chop your money” and not forgotten the day me and ifeanyi approached you after a game and he ifeanyi asked you for your shirt and you pulled the arsenal jersey off and handed it to him. Ifeanyi never sold it for he wore it every time we go to see a match at Dan anyam stadium. You made my friend so happy for a very long time although the jersey was big on him which we used to joke with but my friends spirits were always high and proud.

It is a truism that everyone in owerri loves you and prays for you. I personally I'm a witness. You gave me memories! I remember the day you gave money to the referee to distribute and the guy picked race with the money!!!!!!

I must stop now before this Nostalgic feelings get the better of me. I call this the Papilo magic. May your goodwill build an edge of fire against all evil machinations against your happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by ideatoprince18(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
vizkiz:
HBD bro...I remember back in those days when I use to give him money for bike whenever he wants to go to the filed smiley
........C YA MOUTH
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by carinmom(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
clefstone:
The mystery of Kanu's age lies in this formula: 39 + X. What is d value of X?

Value of X is 11. Therefore 39 plus 11 is

50 grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

The only igbo man with pride that speaks igbo fluently even after spending 20 years in europe, even jim iyke was shocked.

Because his English is appalling.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by NaLaugh: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
clefstone:

I am deetaMIN to solve this equation.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by mamafunky(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy birthday Papilo, our hero.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Papilo d player wey dey giv me hope those dayz..penalty sure or wil score..HBD man
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by landonkenny02(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
It is an honour to share d same birthday with kanu nwanko
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Newtonray: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2015
HBD papilo more grace to ur elbow. Cheers.[color=#990000][/color] >: angry grin grin grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by lovemealways: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy Birthday
Ndewooo!!
Imela!
Dalu kwa!!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

45 ke?
Add another 10 years!!!
Hahha Noo I beg he never old like dat
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by An2elect2(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
If he is 39, then am 6 grin
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by brosiye99(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Kanu is at least 50. Even one of his former coach in england said like two years ago that he is at least 50 at the time
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
haywire1:
#

39 keeee shocked shocked shocked

#
39-(2015-1996) thats his age when he won Olympics
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Revolva:

Hahha Noo I beg he never old like dat

Lol. We go need to perform bone test be that

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by lonelydora: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
papillio

Na here you dey? I be dey find you for upstairs. Wetin make you come dey far now?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! by adakoleagbenu: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
clefstone:
evil people on nairaland. Lol..... Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Banyana Banyana Miracle Vs. The Super Falcons Miracle / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022 / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 21st Birthday With Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.