Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (38214 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Port-Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

True PMB hasn't effected any policy or action in the petroleum industry, BUT the fear of what can happen to those at the helms of affairs there has made them sit up and tight. Deal with this fact.

Read my signature!

So that "fear" trumps all the hardwork and funds pumped in by the GEJ administration to bring the refineries online?! Lawd.....you GMB supporters are something else..

Anyway, kudos to the man behind this feat: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Guy you keep mocking yourself day in day out on this forum. Its clear you're just trying find a blemish but the man keeps dissapointing your biafran ass. Your man already lost since april. move on with your life

Young man, shut up. Even GMB has refused to accept credit for this, yet clowns and Bumwipes like you are still keen on according the glory to the man. Aren't you fools ashamed of yourselves? Let PMB exceed this feat by building new greenfield refineries or expanding on existing ones, THEN you'll be justified to brag. Until then, SHUT THE FVCK UP. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
The perception of a leader is what matters most.
PMB has fired more people in 2 months than GEJ did in 6years. That is why everyone is sitting up to his/her responsibilities. Even the dead EFCC has been resuscitated. I heard electricity has improved as well.

PMB doesn't have to lift a finger. Nigerians can do right but they need a leader who inspires and not an usurper who could be pushed left, right and centre by his minions.

For once, sanity is returning to Nigeria. If Nigeria can control the African oil market alone with the shear population, she can earn a lot and minimize dependence in international oil market. The solutions to our problems are internal.
/

I never knew firing people was a feat to be celebrated. And please do tell how EFCC has been resuscitated. Btw power has improved, thanks to GEJ.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
sanko05:
but pMB action make them put it inplace early.

What "action"? Pls explain.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
ocelot2006:

Young man, shut up. Even GMB has refused to accept credit for this, yet clowns and Bumwipes like you are still keen on according the glory to the man. Aren't you fools ashamed of yourselves? Let PMB exceed this feat by building new greenfield refineries or expanding on existing ones, THEN you'll be justified to brag. Until then, SHUT THE FVCK UP. Thank you.

There they go! Another junk by a biaf-clown who probably resides in the red mud region. you emotional kneegrows just type like rats caught on sticky board. Your grey-hat brother was there for four years, the refineries never worked. you're now telling me blahblah about GMB not accepting credit for it. FOH! with that garbage. you're the one who needs to F**KING SHUT YOUR BIAFRAN MOUTH UP. and move on with your sorry life. you already lost
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
MIM77:
I think the last govt preferred paying subsidy than repairing the refineries because that was where they made money for their personal pockets. If not so, how much does it cost to repair the refineries or build additional ones that would justify paying a trillion plus naira or thereabout annually. Thank God for the change. Its not about pdp, apc or whatever, its about the right thing for all of us. Sentiments must be kept aside, lets say the truth regardless of whose ox is gored.

It preferred paying for subsidy.......Yet it was the FIRST to expose and TERMINATE the program (that's before you guys and then opposition took to the street). Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by citizenY(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He really said that? Choi! Barcanista is a clown ah swear

It is not only the future that is pregnant.... If you know what I mean.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:

This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ
Say whatever you like PMB presence make everything work, If it were to be GEJ that win that election, They won't on the refineries instead they will embezzled all the money.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

There they go! Another junk by a biaf-clown who probably resides in the red mud region. you emotional kneegrows just type like rats caught on sticky board. Your grey-hat brother was there for four years, the refineries never worked. you're now telling me blahblah about GMB not accepting credit for it. FOH! with that garbage. you're the one who needs to F**KING SHUT YOUR BIAFRAN MOUTH UP. and move on with your sorry life. you already lost

And the demented Billy goat in heat keeps yapping. 'guess the grey matter Btw your ears has reached its expiry date. Btw my grey hat brother was there and he spear x headed the transformation process you enjoy today from Power to Energy, food security to the economy. It's quite laughable and truly PATHETIC that BUFFOONS and TWATS like you want to allot the glory for all these feat to someone who's yet to do jack SHYTE. To bad it has failed woefully.

Oh btw i'm no Biafran, but a far better Nigerian than a wretch like you. Now FVCK OFF and go do what you know best, paper w@nker.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Say whatever you like PMB presence make everything work, If it were to be GEJ that win that election, They won't on the refineries instead they will embezzled all the money.

And how do you know that?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Brightology2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ode
Imortal001:
Sai baba is working and we must give credit to him for reviving our refinaries in just two month in office.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
ocelot2006:

And the demented Billy goat in heat keeps yapping. 'guess the grey matter Btw your ears has reached its expiry date. Btw my grey hat brother was there and he spear x headed the transformation process you enjoy today from Power to Energy, food security to the economy. It's quite laughable and truly PATHETIC that BUFFOONS and TWATS like you want to allot the glory for all these feat to someone who's yet to do jack SHYTE. To bad it has failed woefully.

Oh btw i'm no Biafran, but a far better Nigerian than a wretch like you. Now FVCK OFF and go do what you know best, paper w@nker.

Lmfaooo the emotionally arrested, underdeveloped yogi-bear biafridyat wants to go on a marathon. take it slow son. i'll tear you . you leeches are still bitter about the fact that your man was never voted. Oooohkay you're no more a biafran you're now a biaf-retard. Bastard! Son you're just a fucking loser! Or better yet a sadist! I already advised you before. move on with your life before that bitterness eats your heart lol
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Genius100: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
GEJ had 5 years and the refinery did not operate at this level; there is a reason why. Petroleum importers were benefiting from the non functional status of the refinery and clueless corrupt GEJ could not stand up to those importers and their collaborators.

With PMB in charge, it is obvious it's not business as usual hence things are falling in place. The general clampdown on corruption will have lots of positive multiplier effects and this is one of them. Never underestimate the importance of a leader with integrity.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by 49cents(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
PMB himself was surprise that he never sent circular or money to repair refinery, or many agency that was long dead to be alive again, it is simply d fear of buhari, that is why, d credit goes to buhari,

why hasnt eh fear of buhari not made the nigerian army exterminate boko haram

why has fear of buhari not made dollar go back to 160 naira

why has fear of buahri not made ppower generation hit 10000MW

WHY HAS FEAR OF BUHARI NOT REDUCE FUEL PUMP PRIC AND REMOVED THE QEUES

WHY HAS FEAR OF BUHARI NOT MADE FOODSTUFF CHEAPER

GUY TAKE A CHILL

APC PROPAGANDA WAS WAY TOO MUCH AND IT SEEMS THAT GEJ DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR HIS TENURE

SENTIMENTAL NIGERIANS BOUGHT THEIR LIES
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by naijaguy77: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2015
bugs1:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-litres-daily-by-october/216233/

2 Million litres of what?

Kaduna Refinery capacity is 110,000 barrels a day

1 barrel = 159 litres

there for Kaduna refinery capacity is 110,000 x 159 = 17,490,000 (17.5 Million litres per day)

2 million litres is 11% of 17.5 Million litres

Are we really here celebrating the possibility that Kaduna refinery will reach 11% operational capacity in the future?

No wonder this country is in trouble, no one even bothers to ask simple questions, we just accept any rubbish we are told and celebrate mediocrity as progress.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by 4Play(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
naijaguy77:

1 barrel = 159 litres

there for Kaduna refinery capacity is 110,000 x 159 = 17,490,000 (17.5 Million litres per day)

Are we really here celebrating the possibility that Kaduna refinery will reach 11% operational capacity in the future?

No wonder this country is in trouble, no one even bothers to ask simple questions, we just accept any rubbish we are told and celebrate mediocrity as progress.

Your questions are perfectly reasonable but there is an abject refusal to engage brain with Nigerians. Another thing I like to ask Nigerians, with all these refineries said to be working, is fuel now available at the official price?

It's most likely that the refineries are no where near full capacity despite the billions pumped into them. PDP cannot admit that the refineries won't yield much as they pumped the billions into them. APC are so addicted to propaganda and are desperate to proclaim accomplishments that they won't admit that these refineries are only functioning at a tiny fraction of their capacity. What you are seeing is propaganda war by 2 mendacious and irresponsible political partiies.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Jesusloveyou: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2015
49cents:

why hasnt eh fear of buhari not made the nigerian army exterminate boko haram

why has fear of buhari not made dollar go back to 160 naira

why has fear of buahri not made ppower generation hit 10000MW

WHY HAS FEAR OF BUHARI NOT REDUCE FUEL PUMP PRIC AND REMOVED THE QEUES

WHY HAS FEAR OF BUHARI NOT MADE FOODSTUFF CHEAPER

GUY TAKE A CHILL

APC PROPAGANDA WAS WAY TOO MUCH AND IT SEEMS THAT GEJ DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR HIS TENURE

SENTIMENTAL NIGERIANS BOUGHT THEIR LIES
if not d fear of buhari, why d corrupt ministers dey form sick, why i dey get light, abi na d first time we get raining season, back to ur question, boko haram are aware that their end has come, they know that d game has change, their sponsor and their suppliers has be cut off, on d issue of dollars, those corrupt people are buying dollars, they don't want to keep d money in bank again because of d fear of buhari
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Image123(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2015
naijaguy77:

1 barrel = 159 litres

But you didn't wait for the simple answer before concluding na. A refinery refines crude oil into different petroluem products. Petrol/Gasolene is just ONE of the many products. For a refinery that is currently not giving us even 100,000litres of petrol after spending so much in the past. Giving us 2million litres of petrol by October, and then 6million early next year is a good news. They didn't specify the millions of litres for diesel, kerosene and others. Be thankful
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by kwalakwala123(f): 4:45am On Aug 02, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Keep quiet and let us hear word. Somebody started the work now u want to give the credit to your master.
Better is the END of a thing than the begining thereoff. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is. THINK BIG[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

I never knew firing people was a feat to be celebrated. And please do tell how EFCC has been resuscitated. Btw power has improved, thanks to GEJ.
/

Firing dead woods to create opportunity for growth needs to be celebrated to curb nonchalant attitude of public office holders.

You cannot treat everyone's fvck up at the same time. You use a few to set an example and others will pipe low.

It is human nature to push the limit to see how much they can get away with. Give them a meter, they will want a kilometer.

GEJ failed to curtail the excesses of his minions and see where it landed him. A WASC holder beat a Ph.D holder to his own game.

Need I say more.

\
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by TheNature: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2015
barcanista:

This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

thanks remind them
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by smoothlips(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Mprepz:
This northeners get sense o
Crude oil dey niger delta refinery km dey north
2019 na God go take time purnish any of dem wer wan go 2nd term!
Bigot
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lmfaooo the emotionally arrested, underdeveloped yogi-bear biafridyat wants to go on a marathon. take it slow son. i'll tear you . you leeches are still bitter about the fact that your man was never voted. Oooohkay you're no more a biafran you're now a biaf-retard. Bastard! Son you're just a fucking loser! Or better yet a sadist! I already advised you before. move on with your life before that bitterness eats your heart lol

And the airhead baboon keeps calling me a BIAFRAN. I guess I was wrong...there's no expired grey matter BTW your ears. Just a void partly filled with fecal matter. No wonder you've been ranting like a rabies-infested dog. Hope you've not blown a blood vessel, dipshyte cheesy . Anyway, don't you have something to do, like climb up your tree with you mates and fling poo? That's what you're good at, right? Once again d#$k bead, fvck OFF.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
The hate in your blood is really making you ignorant. 2M "LITRES", not 2M barrels. Use your brain. Get to know how many litres they get from a barrel of crude oil and do the math!

barcanista:
It is now producing 60,00 barrels per day but to produce 2m per day by October.

God knows that we shall hold them accountable to this. grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MIM77(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2015
ocelot2006

It preferred paying for subsidy.......Yet it was the FIRST to expose and TERMINATE the program (that's before you guys and then opposition took to the street). Does that make any sense to you?

I hv every reason to think they preferred subsidy than repairing the refineries. The cost of the TAM was not morethan 500 bilion naira yet they expend above a trillion naira annually on the so called subsidy. Doesnt that ring a bell to you? What happened to the people they exposed? Now removing the so called subsidy while the refineries remain unrepaired and repairing the refineries which eliminates or cut down subsidy by more than half, which one is better? Sentiments aside, its not the issue of apc, pdp, pmb or gej but the truth.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by beewhyfocs(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is now producing 60,00 barrels per day but to produce 2m per day by October.

God knows that we shall hold them accountable to this. grin

Please take note of the units of measurement mentioned. 'Barrels' and 'litres' are not the same. The first was used for input(crude) while the latter was used for the output (refined product)
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Olofintoto:
Good development.

God bless GEJ and PMB.
Who will God bless? PMB or GEJ? Mitceeew! up PMB up APC.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

And how do you know that?
Do you live in Pluto? Were you not around during GEJ 5yrs plus tenure as the President of the same country? The country where things could not work for 5yrs and started working under 2month of PMB Government.. Please try to be honest with yourself.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by alabiyemmy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
kwalakwala123:
Better is the END of a thing than the begining thereoff. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is. THINK BIG[color=#770077][/color]

Attempting to make sense?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by alabiyemmy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Do you live in Pluto? Were you not around during GEJ 5yrs plus tenure as the President of the same country? The country where things could not work for 5yrs and started working under 2month of PMB Government.. Please try to be honest with yourself.

Like what and what? I am buying black market in Abuja and u tell me things are working! Keep lieing to yourself. Mtcheeeww

$
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ultraGM: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
royal231:

You are a big fool and racist.. anything going on in the refinery is a result of Jonathan's handwork

This is the major plobrem the northerners have.. they lie to themselves generally. . The north is the most corrupt zone in nigeria.

[s]When boko killed Igbos .. all of you folks went about your business as if all was ok.. then they started on you northerners too and it turned out to be Jonathan's handwork[/s]

The same refinery jonathan awarded the contract is now Buhari's achievement

https://www.nairaland.com/2495746/jonathans-government-refineries-lest-forget

You need to Keep Your integrity if you still retain it up till not STOP insulting, There still supporter of APC That still love you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.