Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (38212 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Port-Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Do you live in Pluto? Were you not around during GEJ 5yrs plus tenure as the President of the same country? The country where things could not work for 5yrs and started working under 2month of PMB Government.. Please try to be honest with yourself.

I should be asking you the exact same question. Where u living under a rock during the GEJ administration? Care to tell us what "could not work" under GEJ? And how do you know the refineries would've remained close? Say the truth.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by 49cents(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if not d fear of buhari, why d corrupt ministers dey form sick, why i dey get light, abi na d first time we get raining season, back to ur question, boko haram are aware that their end has come, they know that d game has change, their sponsor and their suppliers has be cut off, on d issue of dollars, those corrupt people are buying dollars, they don't want to keep d money in bank again because of d fear of buhari

Public officials in Nigeria ar egenerally corrupt that's swhy even a mid level civil servant can own chains of houses not to talk off LASTMA officials

Had agbaje won lagos state all the heads in the ministries would seat up and try to please the head Nigger in charge in order to save their heads and theur jons......its not about the person of Buhari but the fact of a change in party is the real issue......that's one of the benefits of change
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Like what and what? I am buying black market in Abuja and u tell me things are working! Keep lieing to yourself. Mtcheeeww

$
Well maybe you live in a busy, Rome was not build in a day and you cannot expect what you Clueless, Hopeless and brainless GEJ spoilt for over 5yrs to be rebuild under 2month.. Shebi you dey see Black market buy, the last 2 month of GEJ you see at all...

meanwhile i buy fuel easily in my area with no queue at all and at 100... If i can remember I bought if for 150 between March and May 29th do you remember that..
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

I should be asking you the exact same question. Where u living under a rock during the GEJ administration? Care to tell us what "could not work" under GEJ? And how do you know the refineries would've remained close? Say the truth.
hahaha So many thing did not work under GEJ E.g Electricity which Nigerians are enjoying lately, Foreign reserve rise from 29b to 31B under one month of PMB and nothing of such under GEJ 5yrs rule.. Foreign recognition and lots more.. Only people living in denial will say they don't notice all this.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

And the airhead baboon keeps calling me a BIAFRAN. I guess I was wrong...there's no expired grey matter BTW your ears. Just a void partly filled with fecal matter. No wonder you've been ranting like a rabies-infested dog. Hope you've not blown a blood vessel, dipshyte cheesy . Anyway, don't you have something to do, like climb up your tree with you mates and fling poo? That's what you're good at, right? Once again d#$k bead, fvck OFF.

Hahahaha the red-mud kneegrow trying too hard to sound like a scholar. grin grin grin grin

[s]there's no expired grey matter BTW your ears. Just a void partly filled with fecal matter. No wonder you've been ranting like a rabies-infested dog. Hope you've not blown a blood vessel, dipshyt
[/s]

What's all these? JUNK!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by alabiyemmy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Well maybe you live in a busy, Rome was not build in a day and you cannot expect what you Clueless, Hopeless and brainless GEJ spoilt for over 5yrs to be rebuild under 2month.. Shebi you dey see Black market buy, the last 2 month of GEJ you see at all...

meanwhile i buy fuel easily in my area with no queue at all and at 100... If i can remember I bought if for 150 between March and May 29th do you remember that..

Mtchewww.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ocelot2006(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha So many thing did not work under GEJ E.g Electricity which Nigerians are enjoying lately, Foreign reserve rise from 29b to 31B under one month of PMB and nothing of such under GEJ 5yrs rule.. Foreign recognition and lots more.. Only people living in denial will say they don't notice all this.

You probably didn't notice the funds and hardwork SUNK in making power improvement a reality. News flash: the power improvement began long before the new GMB administration and is the handwork of GEJ.

BTW what loss in foreign recognition did we lose? Under GEJ, we got a seat on the UN's famed security council (and the presidency). Under GEJ, Nigeria became a member of the MINT nations. So PLEASE do explain what/how we "lost" foreign recognition. And do expantiate on the "lots more" part of your statement, cos it seems your just drawing up made up "facts" from your a$$.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Mtchewww.
Is that all you can type after all what i said? admit and embrace the change..
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2015
ocelot2006:

You probably didn't notice the funds and hardwork SUNK in making power improvement a reality. News flash: the power improvement began long before the new GMB administration and is the handwork of GEJ.

BTW what loss in foreign recognition did we lose? Under GEJ, we got a seat on the UN's famed security council (and the presidency). Under GEJ, Nigeria became a member of the MINT nations. So PLEASE do explain what/how we "lost" foreign recognition. And do expantiate on the "lots more" part of your statement, cos it seems your just drawing up made up "facts" from your a$$.
Pleas e i never notice anything and i stays in Nigeria, I stays in Meiran in Ijaiye for one year between 2006 and 2007 and i never see any electricity through that one year as i usually run Generator to provide power for my family, I later move to Itoki for 2yrs between 2007 and 2009 and i never experience 1hours straight electricity and between that 2yrs i bough about 2 Generators.. I build and move to my own house in Otta Ogun state in 2009 and i only enjoys Electricity for just few hours daily and that's due to the effort of we the landlords, we contributes immensilly so as to be able to enjoy electricity and that only happen between 2009 and 2010 under Yaradua... since 2010 to 2015 me and my family never enjoy 2 hours of electricity and bought about 5 generators during this periods which i still have 3 of them in my house i can upload pics if you want and i run this Generators compulsory 12 hours daily from 7pm to 7am, weekends might be to like 10am... mind you since May 29th 2015 my generators have been on breaks.. I have full diesel that i never use since then same with petrol... I am even planing on disposing them since my family have been enjoying electricity more than 20hours daily under PMB... So if you don't notice anything good under PMB you will notice anything good again in your life.

you also talking about money been sunk into electricity are you talking about the same money been shared, Loot between themselfs?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by alabiyemmy(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2015
bashydemy:

I dont have time for people who cant see beyond their nose.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2015
alabiyemmy:

I dont have time for people who cant see beyond their nose.
And i dont have time for people who don't want better thing to happen to this great country and also to their life.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by alabiyemmy(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
bashydemy:
And i dont have time for people who don't want better thing to happen to this great country and also to their life.

Good for u.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by guysmat(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016
And one year later? The story is saddening cry cry cry

There's pump price increase in the works.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Jeromejnr:
Nigeria shall be great again.

Ever since Buhari entered into power, things just started to work out automatically. The presence of Buhari has brought about change cool.

Modified:

Ahah. For the first time I am FTC.

Allow me to bask in this vain glory of being the FTC.

I started from the bottom and now I am here. Thanks to my 7G network I brought back with me from the future wink.

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
midolian:
The kinda Baba's leadership is what fits a country like Nigeria. #NoNonsense

Even the haters will agree with me on this grin

Mumu, how market? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Gej told us that the refinaries would start working by 2016 and 99bn was needed. Something that gej wanted to do in a year has been done in 2 months by Buhari without needing 99bn.

'Jonathan is a disaster to this nation' - barcanista

You see your life? See the way you people constantly deceive yourselves.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Imortal001:

But this refinaries start working in buhari time as president. assuming jonathan won the election, believe me this refinary will still remain thesame; if the head is corrupt, the whole body will be corrupt too; they know buhari is no nonsense man., so for me i will still give buhari the credit for anything that work in the last two month.

No shame in your lives.
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Lolololololzzzz how market?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by PaulIdu: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Choi see lies
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
bashydemy:

How market.....
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by KwaraRat: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
As I have always said; Propaganda can get you to Aso rock but can't put food on the table

Another APC shameless lie has come to haunt them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
PMB himself was surprise that he never sent circular or money to repair refinery, or many agency that was long dead to be alive again, it is simply d fear of buhari, that is why, d credit goes to buhari,

SYCOPHANTS! See the way you've cheered yourselves into a recession?
When it came to take glory, una no remember GEJ oh. Over a year after assuming office, the country is in recession, then you suddenly shamelessly remember Jonathan.

Pathetic creatures!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
PassingShot:

True PMB hasn't effected any policy or action in the petroleum industry, BUT the fear of what can happen to those at the helms of affairs there has made them sit up and tight. Deal with this fact.

Read my signature!
Seriously? Just joking felons

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Gej told us that the refinaries would start working by 2016 and 99bn was needed. Something that gej wanted to do in a year has been done in 2 months by Buhari without needing 99bn.

'Jonathan is a disaster to this nation' - barcanista
And now? Cheering yourself into oblivion of recession. We warned you
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2016
swtdrms:
And some wailers will still come onboard to tell it was Jonathan who had started the process of repair of these refineries while infact, these refineries had actually been repaired up to 90% before Yaradua died and Jonathan's gov't deliberately made the refineries not work. I can still remember during the so called Jonathan era, the MD of PH refinery said on channels weekend programme that there's nothing wrong with PH refinery but NNPC has refused to supply them crude to refine.
Thank God we unanimously send the zoologist fisherman back to his river to take care of fishes and not humans. We need real men like SAI BUHARI at the helms of affair. Baba Ride o, we dey with you and as WAILERS you know what to do...wail into the lagoon

You're a pathetic numbskull!
Giving Buhari credit for reactivated refineries JUST 2 MONTHS into his tenure, but turning around to start blaming GEJ 15 MONTHS into THE SAME BUHARI'S TENURE.

You zombies will never have common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Pangea:

Give credit when it is due and stop being a wet blanket!

You are getting stale like a month old agege bread!

What's hilarious is that this Pangea guy ended picking up a Wailer form in 2016 grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by abduljabbar4(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2016
shyling:

And now? Cheering yourself into oblivion of recession. We warned you

If gej was here, wouldnt things have been worse? Go and read about the opinions of some of the top economists in Nigeria on this recession.

Also, for me, recession is 10x better than boko haram. Going to a market felt like going to a warzone because you are not sure where boko haram will target next and the stewpid president never cared and in fact even used the opportunity to loot Nigeria's money.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
dominique:
If I don't start to buy cheap fuel before the end of this year, then all these news of refineries working up and down is nothing but a farce.

We all ended up buying more expensive fuel grin
And it's coming to 200/litre soon.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

You see your life? See the way you people constantly deceive yourselves.

Buhari Is The President!!!

Deal with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Insecurity: Ugwuanyi Begins Clearing Of Bushes Used As Criminal Hideouts (photo) / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.