Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic (8633 Views)

Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic) / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / I No Fit Shout (18+pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Mothers are meant to be a role model for kids, however some have become a disgrace to their kids. How would you describe this woman taking a selfie in this condition To me she's SICK, what's yours

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by donbrowser(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Possessed
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Tolexander: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
This one still makessss sense!

What about this a friend told me?
He went to fucck a mother of a 2year old gurl in her house in the presence of the girl.
As he was bleeping the mother, the girl climbed the bed to start sucking her mum's breasts.

Who doesn't know the woman is a bad role model to the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Wait and take mother
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by solodox(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Believe me bro, ive seen worse!

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by kwencypresh(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2015
ewwwww
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Omotayor123(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Mama to jasi grin
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Iya oshi
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Mznaett: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by kinglekan: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
kwencypresh:
ewwwww
See as she RESEMBLANCE u.
undecided
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by kwencypresh(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

See as she RESEMBLANCE u.
undecided
na u sabi ooo
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
End time mother.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by kinglekan: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
kwencypresh:
na u sabi ooo
tongue
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Her Life

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Applaner: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
sad
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ermmm undecided

she is checking her butt..
what's the big deal..

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by elomepee: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oyibo Were
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by ledon(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mom playing wit her phone
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:

He went to fucck a mother of a 2year old gurl in her house in the presence of the girl.
As he was bleeping the mother, the girl climbed the bed to start sucking her mum's breasts.

too bad
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:

more like a party
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
ledon:
Mom playing wit her phone
JJC,welcome o
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am sorry some women are not suppose to be a mother.

Somedays ago in the market, if u hear what a girl of 6 years was saying,even me am know say i be learner... Later i discovered that when her mama is going for olosho she takes her along.

In my former house, there lived a herbalist in the other compound, one day i saw two small girls(maybe 13- 16) patronising the babalawo, i shouted jesus that day.

Imagine a girl of about 6years shouting from the upstairs ''ashawo ashawo o mo ju oko lo(prostitude all u know is to mess around)'' she was even clapping while displaying for her friend.

And many more......

Where did they learnt all this evil and waywardness... There wayward mother.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by ledon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
JJC,welcome o
Bin here since just dat I quit 4 a while
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by rabbuy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Really ..
When your mum is Kim k
No pun intended though
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
ledon:
Bin here since just dat I quit 4 a while
ok,you just registered another account? Welcome back
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Exponental(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
many parents see their wards as clueless. they seems not to know or forget that kids learn better in wat they see..... very pathetic!
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by nairalife2013(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
solodox:
Believe me bro, ive seen worse!
I believe u. Some women are something else, especially when they are high with desire for sex with some1 they are helplessly inlove with! I know before u came down this had, u must have cheen chum ching, I mean real chumching. We no go mind a leedle tale tell from u o!
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
N1one:
Ermmm undecided

she is checking her butt..
what's the big deal..

To nigerians,its wrong.

To the westerns,its no big deal.

Me I don't see anything wrong with it,if a mother can wear a bikini to the beach and take photos,what's wrong with taking a selfie in the bathroom

1 Like

Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Blackfire:
Am sorry some women are not suppose to be a mother.

Somedays ago in the market, if u hear what a girl of 6 years was saying,even me am know say i be learner... Later i discovered that when her mama is going for olosho she takes her along.

In my former house, there lived a herbalist in the other compound, one day i saw two small girls(maybe 13- 16) patronising the babalawo, i shouted jesus that day.

Imagine a girl of about 6years shouting from the upstairs ''ashawo ashawo o mo ju oko lo(prostitude all u know is to mess around)'' she was even clapping while displaying for her friend.

And many more......

Where did they learnt all this evil and waywardness... There wayward mother.
Are u for real?!

That's horrible!
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by Shaadey: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
trashy
Re: Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic by popweezy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.