Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53020 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Deexxy: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ginaz:

hahahhahahahhahaha

*let me call the register*
me: students pls stand up and answer your names
students: yezz aunty
me: number 1, fool
you: present ma
me: I have seen you fool, sit down and stop quoting
you: (swells his face and sit down) yezz aunty.
me: good boy, act like a grown up OK?
you: yezz aunty

fool your name is officially a "fool"
goodnight fool, nice having this chat with you cheesy
I know you will quote me again cheesy
fool keep quoting and being a fool cheesy. I don go sleep.

And she keeps chanting the surname of her family. undecided

"FOOL"

Interesting. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ezemarcel:
So many list on nairaland
Finally you made FTC it's the guy below you hahaha
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by delectablegyal(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Okay.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Gurgle(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
number 3 and 4 yeah
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kiyosaki1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Things have changed brother.
Deal with it.
You are nothing but an illusionist
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
This place is noisy
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dame16: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
and you are still single at 42 grin grin grin grin
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ginaz:

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

Wow, no wonder the attacks cheesy

Seriously, you deserved it sad

Words of a teenage dreamer...Sighs

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
....and guys who have low self esteem, it's a downer. Also rudeness, arrogance, pride, poor hygiene etc.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by jimmyolasun: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
then sit back, relax and watch as you get to 40 still single. By then, your signal is gonna be out for u be out of the search zone. #lazybonez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ginaz:

Just say you like money and stop masking it with the phrase "hardworking man".

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Impress you?

And who the fhuuck do you think you are?

Marry your ass down to a chair young lady and think of something to do about your life than bìtch around like you the queen of England.
What else do you expect? Only poverty-stricken girls look to be impressed by dudes.

No be her fault.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by alexvatt(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
laplace12:

You will be good for rituals...I swear..
is her father hard working?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
jimmyolasun:
then sit back, relax and watch as you get to 40 still single. By then, your signal is gonna be out for u be out of the search zone. #lazybonez
Poverty-stricken girls. Their background dark pass night sef.cheesycheesy The painful thing is that, they have nothing to offer.

#Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
but why would anyone hate a guy for this? makes no sense. pple who do online dating usually meet

AwesomelyMade:

I mentioned travelling when it involves someone you are seeing over the net, not friends. Pls read again
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

What if the beautiful girl next door has an IQ of a mustard seed?

Attraction is just the first step, interaction is another.

As much as it is possible to fake personality online, the kinda convo they are able to hold tells a whole lot about their intellectual capacity and a little bit of their personality.

People would always fake, whether you meet them online or offline. The desire to make a first good impression often times leads to deceit.

Not everyone has to hook up the conventional way. For some it happened by chance, more like serendipity.

Everything has its own flaws but don't blame it all on social media.

Kapeesh!!!

God bless your mama jare. It's a good thing some people still have heads on their necks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
aflyingbird:
but why would anyone hate a guy for this? makes no sense. pple who do online dating usually meet

The thing tire me oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

What if I told you that I'm in a relationship from this kind of platform?

What if I provide 15 more people who travelled to meet their sweethearts and were never thought as mugus?

You can meet someone, travel to see her/him, fall in love and marry eventually. No mugu in it.

Unless your intention of making such move isn't a positive one.
Thank you jare. Let me add to yours... What if I say a girl actually traveled from Taraba (via flight) to Lag to see the guy she has been chatting with for months (my friend). She spent her money to board a flight, not like these cheap and hungry girls looking for a guy to impress them. Infact, I just came back from whence they are not long ago.

It's actually possible. And it actually works. The OP is just...lipsrsealed

For me, that point is just senseless. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by SirShymexx: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do chics actually despise these things?

I don't I've ever seen a chic who despises a biitch arse nyggah she can run over. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by sonofananimal2: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A lot of times, we do things in the name of love or winning over a lady. But an average Nigerian lady really intepretes most of these gestures as desperation, lack of self worth or plain foolishness.

If you do any of these, you might want to think again especially if you are not married;

1. Telling a lady you can die for her: This is just an expression of low self worth. A lot of ladies are are beginning to see through these deceptive lines. At the end of the day, they discover that the guy cannot even kill a cockroach for them. Those words are just means to a selfish end.

2. Travelling thousands of miles just to meet someone you saw on the net: A right thinking person would not embark on this journey. Anything can upload any pix on the net and claim to be that. Even when it eventually becomes who you think it is, the lady might not say it, but she knows you are another mugu on the loose.

3. 'I love you pass my mother': As strange as this sounds, some guys still say it to a lady. Ladies if a guy tells you this, please kick him out your house and life, he doesn't love you. If you have a cane and can flog him, do that as well too. Thanks in advance.

4. Describing ex in worst words: Well I guess if you are not reserved with him, he might even describe you worse with his next lady. If you break up with a lady, old things are passed away, and all things have become new, don't think you can buy your lady's heart by painting your ex with despicable terms. If she is shrewd, she will refuse you.

If you want to win a lady's heart, you need not do these thing because the valuable ones will see you as very cheap. You are not cheap anyway but please don't act that way. Thanks.

Copyright2015 AwesomelyMade

WHO STILL DID KIND OF RUBBISH NOWADAYS angry
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by refreshrate: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
apart from the "Dont bad-mouth ur ex" point, all the others are extremely flawed.

Side note: the poster above me is a gold-digger masquerading herself as a "woman with standards".

Over correct dey worry everything for this post. thumbs up jare
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kinglekan: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
dmcdad:

God bless your mama jare. It's a good thing some people still have heads on their necks.

Thanks boss. grin grin
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Nobody is stopping anybody from having standards but if your standard has to do with strictly flashy things, then what will happen when those things begin to fade.

I advise ladies, once you see a man with a vision and priceless personality, don't let go of him if he comes for you, any other thing you are looking for is sure to follow. Ladies should stop looking for already made men. There is nothing like that. Build your home with your man, there is joy and bond in it.
I wanted to respond to her, but then, I saw your post just below and I decided to let it go. I would have loved to add more, but for the sake of time, I would let it slide.

Nice response.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by refreshrate: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ginaz:

your generations will be good for killing ....I swear
Apparently he's got more likes than you so...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:
Thanks boss. grin grin
You welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by vheektor: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Fkforyou(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.

Guys, she just gave us a hint, if you are rich she is all yours,you can straff her as you like.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by refreshrate: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Affluent guys hate broke ladies as much. I hope you're a well-to-do yourself else you'd only attract your ilks.

With the background of that her dp I seriously doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Real nigga, laplace is my dude,I did Laplace in Engineering Math when I was in 300Level.
Back to the matter,wetin you see wey make you say she go good for rituals? Lol, the girl looks too artificial to work for rituals na,na natural stuff they work for rituals
Too artificial? Chai! See yabbing.cheesycheesycheesy I guess maybe na make-up beauty she get be that.

It's a pity.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fkforyou:

Guys, she just gave us a hint, if you are rich she is all yours,you can straff her as you like.
Anyhow! Scatter the punany as you like. Na hungry girl jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by 1miccza: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
This should be like list number 1000000 or somethiiinggg!!!! Tosiiiinnn!!!! Omo iya dem don collect your work ooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.