Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53035 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by bare1(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Some women still living in the 19th century when men have moved ahead. Only a man without direction would settle for a woman without direction of her own, unless the man hasn't got much planned for the woman. Eventually she would say all men are the same. Notice that women who are independent and add value to their men barely have relationship issues. Men can sense such women from a mile away these days.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Swiftboy(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2015
And rich dudes aint looking for love seller...dont worry you'll soon understand. Life experiences teach better lesson. grin
StephanieEzeh:
for ur info I hate broke guys.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Eruditely: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin Ginaz or is it Ginger, May your days of standing alone be over. You really need to make REAL friends.
Just saying!
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by FRANKOXY(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2015
YOU LADIES SHOULD ALSO HATE GUYS THAT BRAG ABOUT THEIR FATHER'S ACHIEVEMENTS.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Affluent guys hate broke ladies as much. I hope you're a well-to-do yourself else you'd only attract your ilks.

Don't mind her. See the background where she even snapped picture. I am sure she lives in one of those remote suburbs in Abuja which have been marked for demolition like Mpape or Gwagwalada. With that Chinese Chewing Gum sticker tattoo on her leg. Broke biatch forming levelz mtchewwww!

@StephanieEzeh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by segemint(f): 4:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
they are everywhere oh. Cheap article..

hahahhahahahhahaha

*let me call the register*
me: students pls stand up and answer your names
students: yezz aunty
me: number 1, fool
you: present ma
me: I have seen you fool, sit down and stop quoting
you: (swells his face and sit down) yezz aunty.
me: good boy, act like a grown up OK?
you: yezz aunty

fool your name is officially a "fool"
goodnight fool, nice having this chat with you cheesy
I know you will quote me again cheesy
fool keep quoting and being a fool cheesy. I don go sleep.

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .
I just dey laugh as i finish read dis comment. Firstly, Op. didnt say anything concerning broke guys. Secondly, so women shouldn't learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress men? See her mouth like "i like hardworking men". Do you know that here in Nigeria, most of the hardworking men are the factory workers, carpenters, bricklayers.etc . Confused girl, you think hardwork is when you ride a coc.k with your va'Gina(z) for some cash just to buy more bleaching creams. Huh! bit***ch please.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Mcslize: 4:28am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

u hate broke guys. Whats ur definition of broke? One need to start from somewhere.

The like of P square, Iyanya n wizkid were once broke. It's been a long time girls had been looking for already made men.

It doesn't work that way. P of the P of sqaure married his old time girlfriend who knows where he once started from.
The gal was there wen he was broke but still stood by him. Why didn't he go for all these other girls for marriage?

The point is that any girl that does nt hav d idea of where dat once broke guy started from will never appreciate how hrd it is to work for money n make wealth.

In case: I'm nt a broke guy bt I'll never marry a gold digger.

''Make she no go bring my empire down'' wit her extravagant spending. We will eat 3 times a day, drive d latest Car , live in a modern mansion then invest.

She should b able to serve as an adviser to me wen I'm extravagantly throwing off money or unnecessarily buying expensive things for her.

A wise woman will say: Honey I think I already have two cars (corrrrs) why getting me another one?
The man wil like : baby I just feel like get it for u.

Wife: I knw honey but we should have invested dat money on somtin else. Thats what Solomon termed a Wise wife.

I'll marry a gal who is cautious abt money n we r good to go.

Stand by that broke guy who has a future cuz there is diffrent types of brokeness so to say. A guy mayy be broke now but stil have a good future. U knw what I mean? I can vow for such a guy that wit no time he go soon blow. Ayiri that Warri Billionaire was once a cronci broke nigga. I even learnt that her then galfriend left him because of this broke of a thing bt today he is a billionaire. Hope u get the gist.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Jman06(m): 5:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by noblegrex: 5:29am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I mentioned travelling when it involves someone you are seeing over the net, not friends. Pls read again
its no big deal travling to c some1 u met on net.if u guys agreed to meet each oda n u r nt in thesame area,how do u intend to do that.I've seen people doing it n its fyn. If nt for all this rituals of a thing
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by LushGreenz: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Soyoyo!!!!
In Kanye's voice..."I Ain't saying she's a gold digger..... "
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by LushGreenz: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2015
motongs:
I just dey laugh as i finish read dis comment. Firstly, Op. didnt say anything concerning broke guys. Secondly, so women shouldn't learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress men? See her mouth like "i like hardworking men". Do you know that here in Nigeria, most of the hardworking men are the factory workers, carpenters, bricklayers.etc . Confused girl, you think hardwork is when you ride a coc.k with your va'Gina(z) for some cash just to buy more bleaching creams. Huh! bit***ch please.

Bro,that b!+ch is reprehensible. Her picture alone is an unmistakable attestation.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by mudiana(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
she is broke herself so she needs a rich guy.mk una no blame her.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ogawisdom(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Kids everywhere on nairaland, u place too much emphasis on d man's money I guess u dnt plan to work n earn money too diamond digger grin

Men ve upgraded their package n nw want hardworking, educated n well mannered ladies n nt lazy illiterate n rude babes dt bleached their dirty black ass lik u cool
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by chigoizie7(m): 6:09am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.

All these deportees from cameroun, why not gather some clay and mold a dangote or otedola version of rich men for urself.

All these ashawo kobo kobo sef.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Jman06(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Y'all should free @Ginaz... puleeees!

It's a free world and everyone has the right to make their choices provided such choices ain't against the laws of the land.

From experience I know that 99.9% of girls/ladies/women or whatever you like to call them still fall for MONEY. Though some of them here try to pretend that they are independent and don't get swept by cash, those of us in the field know the truth.

So guys, forget the argument. Go hustle!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by peeta89(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Hello. I love your comment. Very thoughtful.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by peeta89(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2015
laplace12:

You will be good for rituals...I swear..
Bro gud day. Why would u make such comment. She has her opinion. Nobody will be used for RITUAL ooooooooo. Safe bro.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Kennitrust(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:
I agree with you except the travelling part. Just normal friends will travel miles to see each other ones in a while, it kind of shows she's important to him, not everyone will just do that even if he has the time.
read well, his is talking of online ladies. like d one u meet on social media without live contact.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by peeta89(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2015
laplace12:

You will be good for rituals...I swear..
Bro gud day.Why would u make such comment. She has her opinion. Nobody will be used for RITUAL ooooooooo. Safe bro.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by peeta89(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

your generations will be good for killing ....I swear
Hello Ginaz u guys should not take dig at each other. On his behalf I am sorry for the comment he made. Pls u guys should apologise to each other. Non of us would be used for ritual. Amen
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by chimauk(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

grow up and stop acting like a spoilt child, stop showing us your stupidity. empty jar makes the loudest noise, you act like a fool. your mates are out there making a life and you're here making fool of yourself. you think by saying all that trash you've made an impact?

mumu dey worry you.
hey lady STFU and act like a lady.u will get married someday.learn to ignore pple especially wen u Don fuckup
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by chimauk(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

hahahhahahahhahaha

*let me call the register*
me: students pls stand up and answer your names
students: yezz aunty
me: number 1, fool
you: present ma
me: I have seen you fool, sit down and stop quoting
you: (swells his face and sit down) yezz aunty.
me: good boy, act like a grown up OK?
you: yezz aunty

fool your name is officially a "fool"
goodnight fool, nice having this chat with you cheesy
I know you will quote me again cheesy
fool keep quoting and being a fool cheesy. I don go sleep.

and u re looking for an already made man.he for Don slap u blue black.rich men Don look for lousy babes like u o.they have standard too.na tout fit u
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by YENN: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

First of all, you look beautiful....guys no need saying otherwise; she is beautiful.

To your comment, I understand what you mean...everyone loves to associate with that guy or man who's financially successful, but in life, the most hardworking men aren't the most successful.

You need God's favour, right friends and time to become financially successful and not just by working hard.

Many people work hard and still nothing to show for it; not their fault.

My little suggestion to u is this: don't tell guys that u hate broke guys because it makes all men (rich and broke) to despise you as a woman no matter how u see it.

A rich guy will not be happy hearing u say u like only rich guys; that will scare him away and make him see u as a financial burden.

Take it or leave it, no rich man in his right senses in today world will happily marry a poor girl he just met when he has become rich. A rich guy can spend millions on u just to impress u to have sex with him but will never marry u unless u use juju (of course many girls use love spells and juju to make rich guys marry them).

So if u truly want to date or marry a guy who is financially buoyant; forget the hardworking phrase...try and make sure u are financially buoyant too (that's if u are not already cos u appear to be to me anyway).

I said this because if u notice of recent, rich guys no longer marry girls who aren't financially buoyant or comes from rich family background.

Yes, rich guys date both broke, poor and rich ladies but will hardly marry her except by mistake or jazz.

As a guy who also have male friends (rich, broke, single and married), I can boldly tell u that guys are more comfortable marrying a girl they met when they are still struggling to stand financially or if the guys comes from a rich family, he prefers his rich school mates or family friends whenever he wants to marry.

So I will advice any single lady out there that wants to marry a financially buoyant guy to pls pray to God to favour her so that she too can get a good paying job, career, handwork, etc so that she will be able to attract/keep a rich guy to marry her and remain with her, becos gone are the days rich guys happily and willingly marry broke ladies...I think ladies inspired rich guys to stop marrying poor girls.

If at all u are single @ginaz, pls change this mentality u wrote up there because its not a good one and if u were my sister I would advice u to change it too.

Always look out for a man with vision, ideas and drive for success....such a man must make it with time and patience.

Every rich man u see and admire today was once broke or struggling.

Only few Nigerian rich men inherited wealth from their father...most worked their way to financial success.

The Holy Bible said: don't despise the days of little beginning.

I know u are a beautiful woman and u don't want to be with a man that won't complement your beauty and maybe class...but remember the story of Psquare and Lola Omotayo.

Lola was kinda of rich; working in a big firm n occupying big position when she met Psquare who came to her company for a small contract....even though she was richer and older than Psquare, she never neglected him nor turned him down but she saw the greatness in him and showered him with love even when he was living in a one room with plenty other guys.

But today, Lola's money is like nothing compared to Psquares....and Psquare don't joke with her.

Same goes to the other Psquare.

Same with 2face vs Annie. 2face dated so many ladies- rich, poor, pretty, gorgeous, at the end, he went back to his old time girlfriend Annie.

What about Basket Mouth?

Same with late MKO Abiola.

Pls my sister, for the sake of your future happiness, try and change the mentality ok? Don't mind your friends...don't mind what they think or say...stop acccepting guys based on their financial status if u want men to value u and treat u like a queen.

Sorry for the long post. Have a blessed Sunday.

And to all the guys that quoted and insulted Ginaz, pls u guys can edit your comments and be friendly with her...she was only saying what she feels and u can only convince her by being friendly and politely.

Once again Ginaz, I am not saying that its not good to desire or want a financially buoyant guy...it is good. If u see a financially buoyant guy that's honestly interested in u and wants to keep u, pls accept him but don't make it a priority.

Be nice to all class of men but have your standard still and never despise any man because of his present financial status.

Have a nice day guys

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by vislabraye(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A lot of times, we do things in the name of love or winning over a lady. But an average Nigerian lady really intepretes most of these gestures as desperation, lack of self worth or plain foolishness.

If you do any of these, you might want to think again especially if you are not married;

1. Telling a lady you can die for her: This is just an expression of low self worth. A lot of ladies are are beginning to see through these deceptive lines. At the end of the day, they discover that the guy cannot even kill a cockroach for them. Those words are just means to a selfish end.

2. Travelling thousands of miles just to meet someone you saw on the net: A right thinking person would not embark on this journey. Anything can upload any pix on the net and claim to be that. Even when it eventually becomes who you think it is, the lady might not say it, but she knows you are another mugu on the loose.

3. 'I love you pass my mother': As strange as this sounds, some guys still say it to a lady. Ladies if a guy tells you this, please kick him out your house and life, he doesn't love you. If you have a cane and can flog him, do that as well too. Thanks in advance.

4. Describing ex in worst words: Well I guess if you are not reserved with him, he might even describe you worse with his next lady. If you break up with a lady, old things are passed away, and all things have become new, don't think you can buy your lady's heart by painting your ex with despicable terms. If she is shrewd, she will refuse you.

If you want to win a lady's heart, you need not do these thing because the valuable ones will see you as very cheap. You are not cheap anyway but please don't act that way. Thanks.

Copyright2015 AwesomelyMade

On point, but no. 2 isn't exactly the case. It depends cos there are people who have met themselves on social media and are in a relationship.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by blakky97(m): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2015
new kuramo makes me hate and disrespect ladies. im sorry.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by LatestTrend: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2015
grin

[qquote author=LushGreenz post=36516543]

Bro,that b!+ch is reprehensible. Her picture alone is an unmistakable attestation. [/quote]
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Ezemarcel(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2015
underover:

Finally you made FTC it's the guy below you hahaha
serious?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Ezemarcel:
serious?
Yes I dey prison
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Ezemarcel(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2015
underover:

Yes I dey prison
wat is prison boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.