Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (34243 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Drclassic(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
I suggest we see them without them with makeup because this makeup is really hiding the real beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by gr8eminent(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
akereconfi:
No wonder my friend from Angola do laugh at me. Nigerian girls ain't that beautiful
why are u so blind with eyes that big?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
spicy244:
The Yoru ba, Fulani and kamlabari gals are beautiful.

That Nupe babe tho, I shud av contested tongue
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by otiigba1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Until they stop wearing fake,blonde and other peoples hair and begin to accept their own hair and beauty without trying to look like white people they are nothing to me angry, every thing on about this women is fake, from the hair down to the make up

I wonder what happened to african natural beauty? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

who be ds abokii

have you seen me before that am not fine?

oya swerve now!

Shut up! Most you girls are always in rush to crucify people and say they are ugly and not that you're better than them. I don't want to see you. Keep your delusional looks to yourself. And for your information am a Yoruba guy.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by keandre: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
cry ekiti nawa to you ooo
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by CodecJay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
We are all living in a society were all our young girls want to be models nd our young guys want to be music superstars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up! Most you girls are always in rush to crucify people and say they are ugly and not that you're better than them. I don't want to see you. Keep your delusional looks to yourself. And for your information am a Yoruba guy.
yoruba ugly guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Youceee: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
But most of d gals up there ar igbos, y? Ar igbos d only beautiful ones in nigeria....all oda tribes shud brace up abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by keandre: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

who be ds abokii
have you seen me before that am not fine?
oya swerve now!

Damalex4luv:

ROUND ONE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

yoruba ugly guy grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked, make I see your pics first if I fit manage to date you cool cool cool
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by rattlesnake(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
God forbit undecided
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:

shocked shocked shocked, make I see your pics first if I fit manage to date you cool cool cool
date ke! see ya forehead grin grin

i don dash you 1 like sha...lmao.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by keandre: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Igbo gals every wer

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

date ke! see ya forehead grin grin

i don dash you 1 like sha...lmao.
Nah everybody dey ugly for una face undecided undecided undecided. Hope say your boyfriend fine pass me
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Boller: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Joavid:
Who are the organisers of this parody contest?

New beauty pageants spring up everyday, cooperate scammers looking for sophisticated ways to make money.

Can't even spell Ebira well. When did Ebira become Ibira

What an insult!!!!
Why are you displaying your ignorance here? You see 10th Edition of a beauty pageant you said beauty pageants springs up every year. 10 years Na yesterday? What you don't know pass you.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Neemcie(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
To me, the ekombi and the itsekiri ladies have model/queen faces
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:
some beautiful, some ugly, some old.

mennnn! the fulani girl..shocked...see her mouth, kissable! *winks*
Lesbo. I will arrest u myself.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Ologunjude(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Make up! Make Over! ! And more make believe.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Hope say your boyfriend fine pass me
with my comments with you since you should know the answer to this your question...*hint*, am allergic to ugly guys! grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Lesbo. I will arrest u myself.
ayam waiting

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by engrjacuzzi: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don get crush already for the Ibibio, Fulani, annang n some other pretty faces......just imaging bin with any one of them in a cosy and romantic manner..
*falls off from bed??
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tosin Pedro.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:
ayam waiting
I know u are afraid.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

with my comments with you since you should know the answer to this your question...*hint*, am allergic to ugly guys! grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Chinachriss(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

ha! why talk this way, most girls there are igbo, or dont you know igbos are found everywhere;anything,even inside soakaway, grin you will see them there as far as money will come out from it.

anywhere you go in this world,you dont find any igbo there,my guy carry your shoe for hand and run!
I'm an Igbo guy. This is unfair. Other tribes should be given an opportunity to showcase their potentials.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
I don get crush already for the Ibibio, Fulani, annang n some other pretty faces......just imaging bin with any one of them in a cosy and romantic manner..
*falls off from bed??
Kai kai kai kai! U no well! Hahahahaha
Anyway, I lyk ur honest outburst, but na money go buy beta food o

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chinachriss:
I'm an Igbo guy. This is unfair. Other tribes should be given an opportunity to showcase their potentials.
but you guys wont allow na! dominating everywhere.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chinachriss:
What if there are no potentials?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I know u are afraid.
i am not cos the hunter will become the hunted grin grin
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Chinachriss(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
*falls off from bed??
All of those girls are Igbos. I wonder where all those beautiful Uyo and Calabar girls went to.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

What if there are no potentials?
so its only igbos that has potentials hun?

oya clap for ya sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.