Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (34249 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
lmao finally someone else sees it. Thanks for being objective and not raining me with sentiments about how they are probably better looking than me. Which few ones are decent looking to you?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Well, the yoruba chic cos of that truth be told scintillating smile, nothing but that and the edo girl, the make-up to me is not all that heavy.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by CyberWolf: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why ibos come de represent other tribes?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by marwanafrica: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
spicy244:

That Nupe babe tho, I shud av contested tongue

are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by amiluv4u(f): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
They re all beautiful
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Most of the contestant there are igbos,they are all pretty
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Dinakas(f): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice, but was just seeing different eyebrow diagrams

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by otiigba1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xano:

True. Makeup now hides a lot of the natural beauty. Some chemicals used or combination of chemicals found in these facial products could be unhealthy to the lady. Beauty should be natural, that is, after facial wash with bathing soap and thorough rinsing.
correct! Plus it says miss aso nigeria, i ve never set eyes on a nigerian woman born with BLONDE hair,

It appears More like miss fake california to me tongue african women are unique and should embrace the real black african beauty instead of this complex of copying or trying too hard to look caucasian white blonde/brunette,

Why is it that white women do not buy/wear fake black african hair or wig?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Samantha ubani kiss going places, rock on gurl the road is faithful
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by ledon(f): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
pretty ladies
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:
some beautiful, some ugly, some old.

mennnn! the fulani girl..shocked...see her mouth, kissable!
*winks*

angry 14 years jail term.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by mysteryman2014: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
With makeup how do determine the most beautiful girl in the competition. I think it is more of a competition between make-up artists.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Rheetari(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinaj! see our course mate, our miss Nuesa and Blossom! o.m.g!
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by joelbl: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Beautiful ladies
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by mrajims(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:
some beautiful, some ugly, some old.

mennnn! the fulani girl..shocked...see her mouth, kissable!
*winks*
cheesy are you sure you are not a lesbian?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by joelbl: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
joelbl:
Beautiful ladies

I hope the beautiful girls residing in rural villages are not left out, because most less privildge girls lack information
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Udmaster:
na Igbo girl be that Hausa contestant.. Check the name.
Main! hausa Babes dey fine pass ooo. I go talk true my man. I dey fall for them well, well ooo. I dey look them like say I be mumu, whenever I see them. Chiay! those babes they scatter my head with their beauty ooo. At times I just dey emarging myself kissing and fucking them. Lol.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by datguru: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
donbugy:
Pretty faces but we want to see their full pictures.

Fresh Spamming Tools.

You sell spamming tools ?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by biggerlife(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
I never knew Ibibio n efik nw bear Igbo names.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Ebi89(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Tiv and d Ekombi queen are d most beautiful
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by battyman(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'm I seeing three yoruba contestants?
I taught Ekiti and Akoko are Yoruba people.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by magaux: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:
Bunch of ugly dames.
I tell u! imagine d insult on beauty, is it really beauty or the irony of it?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by BraniacX(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:
kissable dint mean wanting to kiss her, abi which school u go sef.

btw...you very cute @ your dp..grin grin

Spanks wink *blushes embarassed* nah! Not really grin
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by no2fuks(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
CodecJay:
We are all living in a society were all our young girls want to be models nd our young guys want to be music superstars
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by no2fuks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
spicy244:

You shouldn't be so sorry to say..... As far as I'm concerned, ur opinion doesn't count. So far I'm satisfied with me,no artificial skin color, no fake eye lashes , Bro I'm cool with ME
sad
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tru, edo people rock ^_^ [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, the yoruba chic cos of that truth be told scintillating smile, nothing but that and the edo girl, the make-up to me is not all that heavy.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
All she did was dye it though. At least she isn't using fake hair... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
otiigba1:
correct! Plus it says miss aso nigeria, i ve never set eyes on a nigerian woman born with BLONDE hair,

It appears More like miss fake california to me tongue african women are unique and should embrace the real black african beauty instead of this complex of copying or trying too hard to look caucasian white blonde/brunette,

Why is it that white women do not buy/wear fake black african hair or wig?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by 15: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=14pt]These organisers and Pageants should be made to face EFCC and the LAW

1. A lot of them are claiming false ethnic groups decieving the public for their own selfish purpose - I will testify
1b. These pageants are more Western than African, and do not fully represent Nigerian culture. Bikinis, pants, nudity this is no dignity
2. These pageant[s] are all fronts for prostitution which starts with the sponsors & organisers
2a. Beauty pageants in Nigeria is a parade of ‘beauty with no brains - check well "All we see is that they ask them questions and they answer and win. Two months after, when somebody asks them the same question, they cannot answer"
2a. Marriage is not very commonly seen in the priority list of many Nigeria’s beauty queens. Where marriage is possible at all, they end up playing second fiddle. Most often than not, becoming “visible spare parts” for highly placed men in the society are their regular beats - I will testify (you even know some of them)
3. The organisers collect a percentage of proceeds from the organised prostitutions
4. Most of these ladies present false ages(doctored and falsified their ages, so as to fit into the age bracket, while others have become mothers before enrolling)
5 They are organised with intentions of abusing and defrauding contestants
6. Pageants in Nigeria have become a thing of rendezvous or child's play : Let them tell us how they got about these girls from how manny Nigerians?
7. Pageants, Promoters and Their Pet Projects are a camel of organised 419
8. They organise beauty pageant with the promise of giving out a car to the winner but this is mostly never fulfilled - I will testify
9. The crown is given to highest bidder and or body-seller ( Some girls are trading in their studies or exchange their womanhood in order to realize the ambition)
10. This platform seemingly has become the easiest means of escaping poverty. The lure of fame, fortune and glamour – the visible perks that come with becoming beauty queens – are not unconnected with this desperation.
11. Some of them have been queens previously(participated in different beauty pageants more than once) and want to continue the hype with full desperation - I will testify
12. Instances of acclaimed winners having to wait for as long as possible before getting their prizes are common while some never got them.
13. Stories of beauty queens who had to employ the services of commercial taxis for official engagements are regular headlines in the media.
14. Many of these beauty queens have not only followed fame blindly but also continued to wallow in vain lifestyles some becoming a too to spread family dis-unions and HIV etc.
15 While some try to be relevant after their reign others vanish into oblivion immediately after their reign
16. Part of their obsession for vanity often leads to a situation where they can’t readily start normal life after their tenure. Many have had their academic ambitions truncated because they just can’t go back to school afterwards
17. The unexpected and sudden change in status had misled many of them. They live in fantasy and sheer make-believe. They never think that the party would ever end - I will testify
18. Cases of many completely not knowing what to do after their romance with media blitz abound. In which case, they would simply engage in inanities. Their relevance is only noticed in social circles. They honour social engagements endlessly. Avante garde fashion and high profile gigs remain their lot.
19. Because they have been totally carried away in their fame, some would just forget where they come from. They are bereft of business ideas. Where a few manage to develop a business initiative, they often close down as soon as they take off. In which case, they engage in inanities.
20. The peak of these frustrations has led quite a number to seek refuge in alcohol. Of common knowledge was a former beauty queen, who reigned in the early’90s, that after relinquishing her crown settled as a civil partner with a prominent musician with base in Lagos. Having spent much of her youth idling away in the comfort of a man who had no plans of walking down the aisle, just for the joy of media limelight, she would later realise her folly and quickly jumped out of the sinking boat with practically nothing to show for the long years of cohabitation. But it was clearly a case of ‘too late for mama'
[/size]

.... More...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by simplisity(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I vote for Kalabari-Asima. She is natural and beautiful
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by omanwanna(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Itsekiri is beautiful kiss
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
Tru, edo people rock ^_^ [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Yh, for example, The Oshiomole family.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by aircom(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.