Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (34246 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gah, Osho is only good for wasting money on frivolous thins like that wife. That worthless goverment has barely done anything for my state angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yh, for example, The Oshiomole family.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
Gah, Osho is only good for wasting money on frivolous thins like that wife. That worthless goverment has barely done anything for my state angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lool, I believe he actually wants to 'cross breed' so as to make the familial gene stronger in the to be offspring....
BTW, hope you're having a happy birthday, I just poked my nose into your profile....I pray for your forgiveness on my curiosity.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
LOL so now Osho is a biologist. You're probably right, he's trying to eradicate the ugly from his gene pool. And thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! Lol why would that be a problem thouggh, its a public forum and my thing is practically empty...[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lool, I believe he actually wants to 'cross breed' so as to make the familial gene stronger in the to be offspring....
BTW, hope you're having a happy birthday, I just poked my nose into your profile....I pray for your forgiveness on my curiosity.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Mcowubaba: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
dubai92:
u didn't see d Edo babe lukin naturaly beautiful grin.dat igbo babe luks lyk karachika cry
Nd what do u look like undecided
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
LOL so now Osho is a biologist. You're probably right, he's trying to eradicate the ugly from his gene pool. And thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! Lol why would that be a problem though, its a public forum and my thing is practically empty...[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Exactly what I want to hear; Ugly!, You said it yourself. Now, Do Edo ppl still rock
Well, that shouldn't be on a normal day but my Nigerian babes aint at all cool, they seize every opportunity to booo lads
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't think most of us are as ugly as Osho. Or I hope we aren't. I don't know, I haven't seen every part of Edo to make a conclusion. And yeah, the rivarly between the guys and girls on this forum is insane grin. Are Nigerian girls as bad as people on this forum say? And lol boo lads tho.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Exactly what I want to hear; Ugly!, You said it yourself. Now, Do Edo ppl still rock
Well, that shouldn't be on a normal day but my Nigerian babes aint at all cool, they seize every opportunity to booo lads
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by sinaj(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rheetari:
sinaj! see our course mate, our miss Nuesa and Blossom! o.m.g!

hmmm blossom iz looking pretty kiss

I cudnt figure out miss nuesa
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
I don't think most of us are as ugly as Osho. Or I hope we aren't. I don't know, I haven't seen every part of Edo to make a conclusion. And yeah, the rivarly between the guys and girls on this forum is insane grin. Are Nigerian girls as bad as people on this forum say? And lol boo lads tho.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I visited Benin, Uniben to be precise just once, so I've not enough fact on the subject matter as well.
LoL, I can categorically say No to that question but I feel it's just the norms on here. Everybody just wanna have that wild horse feeling.... Freedom to break formalities and say things using expressions that are on a general note taboo when its a one-one converse. That people are total strangers aid the nastiness of the adventure.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Rheetari(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinaj:

hmmm blossom iz looking pretty kiss

I cudnt figure out miss nuesa
her name is James One Diadem. she's repping Bira.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yeah, Uniben isn't that great. I stated that on the aspirants thread, and they all attacked me for not knowing, despite the fact that a lot of my family members have worked there. Lol and yeah Benin City isn't exactly brimming with good looking people. Bini people don't attack me o. Lol oh, but what some of you guys are saying are true sha...[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

I visited Benin, Uniben to be precise just once, so I've not enough fact on the subject matter as well.
LoL, I can categorically say No to that question but I feel it's just the norms on here. Everybody just wanna have that wild horse feeling.... Freedom to break formalities and say things using expressions that are on a general note taboo when its a one-one converse. That people are total strangers aid the nastiness of the adventure.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
Yeah, Uniben isn't that great. I stated that on the aspirants thread, and they all attacked me for not knowing, despite the fact that a lot of my family members have worked there. Lol and yeah Benin City isn't exactly brimming with good looking people. Bini people don't attack me o. Lol oh, but what some of you guys are saying are true sha...[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I can't really relate with this my dear.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh, lol sorry I ramble. What do you usually relate with? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

I can't really relate with this my dear.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
Oh, lol sorry I ramble. What do you usually relate with? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Lol, are you sure you're ready to read a very long essay this evening?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:

Lol, are you sure you're ready to read a very long essay this evening? Lol....
BTW anyway, Your previous response was actually off the current converse, twas like you allowed your mind to wander off so I found it hard to decipher your message.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol its only 3pm here and i'm bored; the only thing stopping is your willingness to type it... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol, are you sure you're ready to read a very long essay this evening?
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
And sorry, you're right, I went back and reviewed and I have no idea which direction I steered....font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol, are you sure you're ready to read a very long essay this evening? Lol....
BTW anyway, Your previous response was actually off the current converse, twas like you allowed your mind to wander off so I found it hard to decipher your message.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wow, see beautiful ladies...
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
And sorry, you're right, I went back and reviewed and I have no idea which direction I steered....font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Poor girl, but Its yo birthday! I don't expect any form af dulling! Cmon go catch some real fun and stop staring at your mobile box lol cos right here. Am beginning to yawn.... Cos....

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Boller:

Why are you displaying your ignorance here? You see 10th Edition of a beauty pageant you said beauty pageants springs up every year. 10 years Na yesterday? What you don't know pass you.

10 years and they still can't get the name of an ethnic group right?

Now tell me more about how professional they are?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by endeedike(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
all w.h.o.r.e.s
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fanficgirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
True lol and thanks.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sabrwahaqqo:

Poor girl, but Its yo birthday! I don't expect any form af dulling! Cmon go catch some real fun and stop staring at your mobile box lol cos right here. Am beginning to yawn.... Cos....
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by uchaymart(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2015
S/O to the Good Looking girls(Tiv, Jukun, kalabari, Fulani, Ibibio, Gbaggi, Yoruba & Edo). Did other girls buy the form to win the contest? The Ekiti girl looks like "chyna" in WWE
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by fierfer: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Ibibio girl is very pretty she has a baby look, Hausa girl is very fine
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by thundafire: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2015
UMENYI na IGBO NAME NA nt EFIK CHAI SCAM
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by DavidEsq(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Why the heck should an Igbo girl represent Isoko, Edo, Gbaggi, etc. Abi impersonation is proper in beauty pageants? *yawns* make I go warm my native soup jare.
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
some beautiful, some ugly, some old.

mennnn! the fulani girl..shocked...see her mouth, kissable! *winks*
gay alert
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by omanwanna(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
endeedike:
all w.h.o.r.e.s

Like your mother and sisters....idiot angry
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by endeedike(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
No..No not at all...
Your mother shud have had that abortion....

omanwanna:

Like your mother and sisters....idiot angry
Re: Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos by soneeha: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Y'all should not ignore the Ijaw and the ogoni girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.