Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story (23801 Views)

The Power In Your Thinking / The "TAN" Transformation Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story by avier: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2009
[b][/b]

Dear Singaporeans,

The power of numbers seminar to be conducted at Suntec City is a major con job. Oliver Tan is a malaysian con artist out to rip off Singaporeans out of S$969.00 each. He has already swindled more than one thousand singaporeans. Don't let yourself be swindled by him.

The power of numbers is not real numerology. It has no basis of truth, no accuracy. Oliver Tan will attempt to cheat you when you go to the seminar by telling you frightening things to make you part with your money- which can be better used helping charity or the needy. It is all a major scam. He will even try to sell you numbers like '27' or '9627' and tell you it will improve your business or your relationships with your loved ones. Please, fellow singaporeans, do not allow him to become rich by ripping you off. Make him go back to Malaysia without your hard-earned money.

Signing off,
Students already cheated by Oliver Tan.
Re: The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story by SteveDude: 1:26pm On May 03, 2009
I'm Oliver Tan's mastery level student and I can understand your sentiments. I think it would be better if Oliver had given us a complete manual/book with more elaborations, case studies, etc so that one can always refer back to the book/manual if need to.

Another area Oliver Tan and Sterling Management/Numbers Academy can look into is their support, which I found too flimsy.

S$969 is quite a substantial amount and since most of his lessons are done on an impromptu basis, the likelihood of him missing out certain info that was promised to be taught to his students were left out. Also excluded are the amount some of us had paid - Life Analysis for self and family and any revision classes. Add all of these and it'll come up to a 4 figure amount.

Example, numbers on the dad's quadrant were supposed to be "bad" - there was not much elaboration as to how bad is bad and neither we were taught how to decipher what were those "bad" things were all about.

Questionable: Oliver Tan's PhD. conferment - was the university a recognised one or is it a mill churning university like Clemen Chiang of Freely? We all know that things does not happen with a bang, like the theory of the creation of the universe. Maybe it'd be better for Oliver to acknowledge his source of info like where or how he arrived or concluded the meanings of each numbers. For those who are u grads, you'd known that we need to include references, annexes, etc to substantiate our research for our thesis.

Verdict: Attend only if you can afford to splurge on metaphysic science knowledge or if you want to improve yourself and your family or help friends, etc. You'd be disappointed if you intend to make this your full-time career/business cos there are lots of other things that even a mastery level graduate and even Oliver Tan himself can't answer.
Re: The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story by DisGuy: 2:02pm On May 03, 2009
Haaa I see this coming to nigeria very soon, we love these sort of bandwagons!
Blue Ocean strategy, In pursuit of Happyness, Award winning seminar speakers blaaaaaaaaa
Rich dad poor dad strategy, forex seminars blaaaaaaaa

where can i buy the rights for the nigerian conference? grin
Re: The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story by dna21: 2:53am On Jun 14, 2010
hi is oliver tan really a scam? I just attended his seminar. Which intake were you?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State / My Experience With A Commissioner Of Police / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.