Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40090 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by slinkman(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nawao for the jargon here

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Judolisco(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Congrats
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jics(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
True, you actually need to flee youthful lusts. It will not flee from you. AVOID BAD COMPANY. AVOID OBSCENE MATERIALS. You then stand a chance to grow without bitterness caused by the lusts warring against your soul.

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Swagavillage(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
choi
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by bqlekan(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by VICALUFUO(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
wishing papillo,myself and van vicker happy birthday. There is something in common btw us.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by powerfulsettingz: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm unlike me was busy with computer training after my junior waec
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by chrischina(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by jihday(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
... and this crap made front page. I give up on the mod who pushed it to front page

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by felajazz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
True talk
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by 1miccza: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
anthoniaz:
May God give parents the grace and strength to be able to raise their kids well.

Amen ooo, all the thirsty Homo Sapiens on Nl would never like or appreciate a post as sensible as this.. They sure won't!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by tellwisdom: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
So what should I do with this? sad

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's a pity all we see around us today is juvenile delinquency and Behavioral disorder. .

Being a man is now measured by the number of girls you have laid.

Sexual perversion is the order of the day..

My prayer this day is, "help me Lord not to be a part of that order".

I also take steps by fleeing all appearance of evil.

Let him who thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Evaromantik(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
U get luck say,boldness is ur hindrance to the sixth commandment........me dunkia,i have the boldness jugging and warming up in me,just luking for an unlucky girl i go beat helplessly.....lol

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by goshen26: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
But now nko?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by kennyman2000(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Go and tell that to shekau
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yea, I believe in teaching kids chastity but not because of religion or whatever but because with $ex, comes some responsibilities and you, as a child, have no business engaging in an activity you can't take up its responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Rexceedo: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
proudly a virgin even in my early 20's

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
PUBERTY PHRASE
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by deadZONE: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Its legal in Nigeria to start having sex at the age of 13... by 13 u should be in your JSS 3 so my young OP our parents in the senate and house of rep.... have spoken!!! lets enjoy ourselves life is too short we learn from experience Good or bad.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea[b], I believe in teaching kids chastity but not because of religion or [/b]whatever but because with $ex, comes some responsibilities and you, as a child, have no business engaging in an activity you can't take up its responsibilities.
Are u an atheist?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why do people make such a huge deal of abstaining from sex? It's really not as hard as you guys make it seem. It's much more difficult to pass JAMB than to resist the urge to shag undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
What I have to say is that the title of this write-up means you Had sex in your late teenage years which is still wrong grin
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jics:
True, you actually need to flee youthful lusts. It will not flee from you. AVOID BAD COMPANY. AVOID OBSCENE MATERIALS. You then stand a chance to grow without bitterness caused by the lusts warring against your soul.
lol.....if you run away from bad company and 'obscene' materials, you will never learn.

What happened to all the 'Christian' girls and pastors daughters that avoided obscene materials? Pesin wey go shag go shag irrespective of what you avoid or not.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sorry but this story of yours does not make sense. Were you actually trying to tell us that you didn't have sex because you knew it was wrong or because you lacked the boldness?

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
Are u an atheist?
Agnostic atheist
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by partychaser: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Didn't escape it because of my house-maid that likes to play doctor & nurses with lil kids!!!

Its all good tho, am not mentally scared or ish , in a weird way I think it made me have better relations with girls.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by rabbuy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Well I could have minned in basic school only if I knew how to use the third leg... I remember I was a good bad boi back in the day... I had this girl in the yard that everyone calls my wife.. I used to finger her..then I had this other grown female who I used to caress her ass with My small hands each time she comes around and she is about to leave and she loved it shll jus pretend I didn't know what I was doing while deep down we both knew...
I even told bae one time about her and she didn't believe till I did it right before her.. She was amazed.. I can still picture her face..
Lol childhood was naughty... But lucky me I went to boarding school or else maybe I would be like sexaddict

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Johnnoah1st: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
UnknownT:
I can relate to this. After my junior waec then, moved over to PH to spend the long holidays with popsy. Along the line, I never knew how it happened but the land lady's daughter, we started making out. When dad had gone to work, my sister had gone to computer lesson, she would come over and we would start kissing, but each time she asked for sex, I refused and each time she would always say I don't love her. And I will try explaining to her why we shouldn't do it always using she could get pregnant as excuse. Till I finally left to start the new session, each time I remember our escapades now, I just shake my head for myself, who knows what would have happened then, cos she is already developed, condom was never an option then neither have I read about withdrawal method grin
so wat age do u now loose ur virginity?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by gentleagu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
I dey come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.