Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40053 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
wow.What if someone tells u that so and so things happen after one dies,will u believe him?
He has to prove whatever he claims to me, beyond reasonable doubt before I can believe him.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
He has to prove whatever he claims to me, beyond reasonable doubt before I can believe him.
U don't believe in faith?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by SpellzEbaji: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Men as for me when i was in my early teen, My big friend thought me how masturbate and d 1st time i tried, hmmm notin came out! Boring and d second time i hit d spot an d was excited on my new discovery and o became eager to practicallised. So my neighbours daughter was my prey. I was 15 and she 14, bt den she looked like a 19 yr old with big b**bs and her pussy so tight i enjoyed d penetration. I deflowered her, sharp guy no dulling. Lols. I thought her how to suck my dick and how to Bleep, dog style and some real Life lessons. I bleeped the hell out of her cunt hole for 26 times in her parents house, anytime i turned her down she will kill me with Bleep d next time we'll meet. I still remember and u knws ow guys na? I told my nigga and her went behind my back to have a taste of the juicy pussy and d motherfucker inpregn ated her. I felt pity for that poor child.... She later continued her education thou. I confessed my sins to my parents n i was castigated and like the prodical son I was forgiven. Well I guese every one have a past...
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
U don't believe in faith?
Not when it comes to religion, no I don't.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
And i'm supposed to start a debate with you on that or what? Just ask questions if you don't know something.
Okay let me try. Your own brand of atheism deals with skepticism of whether or NOT God exists?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Not when it comes to religion, no I don't.
It's believed that after ones death,there's reward for having faith and there's also punishment for doing otherwise.

Has it ever crossed ur mind that the above belief could be true?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:

It's believed that after ones death,there's reward for having faith and there's also punishment for doing otherwise.

Has it ever crossed ur mind that the above belief could be true?
It did at some point, but I'm glad I realised how f00lish(no offence) that is after doing my research, it couldn't be 'wronger'.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jaypea98:

Okay let me try. Your own brand of atheism deals with skepticism of whether or NOT God exists?
I don't believe in any deity and also believe that, such things are unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't believe in any deity and also believe that, such things are unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Do you attend church?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
It did at some point, but I'm glad I realised how f00lish(no offence) that is after doing my research, it couldn't be 'wronger'.
Are u saying it's wrong to punish people for not believing in faith or u mean the belief in its self that there's punishment for does who don't believe in faith in this world is wrong?

Which one is wrong?The belief or the punishment?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jaypea98:

Do you attend church?
I don't but honour invites once in a while.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
Are u saying it's wrong to punish people for not believing in faith or u mean the belief in its self that there's punishment for does who don't believe in faith in this world is wrong?

Which one is wrong?The belief or the punishment?
If the believe is wrong, how then can there be punishment?

The belief is what's wrong.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
If the believe is wrong, how then can there be punishment?

The belief is what's wrong.
And how did u come to this conclusion?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't but honour invites once in a while.
Well i can only wish you goodluck in all your endeavours.
And I also wish that you be granted your own personal encounter with The Almighty to clear all doubts and skepticism pertaining to His EXISTENCE....
Atleast you haven't pledged your soul to the devil like some notorious guys on this forum whose names i rather mention ....
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
And how did u come to this conclusion?
I studied and found out that the tenets of it, is flawed beyond repair.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Jaypea98:

Well i can only wish you goodluck in all your endeavours.
And I also wish that you be granted your own personal encounter with The Almighty to clear all doubts and skepticism pertaining to His EXISTENCE....
Atleast you haven't pledged your soul to the devil like some notorious guys on this forum whose names i rather mention ....
Lol, the fact is that if he actually exists and is exactly how the bible make him out to be, then he can keep his encounter to himself, I don't want it.

Btw, just like him, the devil is a myth, so far.

Thanks, goodluck to you too.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I studied and found out that the tenets of it, is flawed beyond repair.
That's an indirect answer.How is it flawed?How did u reach the conclusion that there won't be resurrection?

The results and proof from ur study is what I need.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
That's an indirect answer.How is it flawed?How did u reach the conclusion that there won't be resurrection?

The results and proof from ur study is what I need.
Ha! The proof is everywhere in the bible na.

Have you ever heard anywhere that an angel impregnated someone before?

Have you ever heard or seen a snake talk?

Have you ever seen or heard that a person anywhere on this earth died, was buried and rose after 3 days?

Have you ever seen or heard that 2 fishes and 5 loaves fed thousands?

Have you ever met someone who spent 3 days inside a fish?

The bible say things that don't come to be, if that's not proof, then I don't know what is.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, the fact is that if he actually exists and is exactly how the bible make him out to be, then he can keep his encounter to himself, I don't want it.

Btw, just like him, the devil is a myth, so far.

Thanks, goodluck to you too.
Those words would have been termed too harsh if they were directed at a normal human being talkless of my BABA GOD.Its a pity i don't have apt knowledge of the Bible, if i did i would have rebuked you with a strong quote
Well as for the proud devil worshippers i could link up with some of their monikers and popular threads but i m afraid it might award them unnecessary popularity and more members such as YOU (am sorry for that') but the first step towards serving the devil is denouncing God which unfortunately you have continuously done unapologetically.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

Have you ever seen or heard that a person anywhere on this earth died, was buried and rose after 3 days?

The bible say things that don't come to be, if that's not proof, then I don't know what is.
There re a lot of things that we have not seen.But not seeing them doesn't make them untrue.

Water is a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen,we see neither the oxygen nor the hydrogen,but we believe they are there.

Knowledge is as vast as a sea,one can't see it all.There are certain things that one just have to believe.

And not seeing them is not strong enough as a proof to make one disbelieve in them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
There re a lot of things that we have not seen.But not seeing them doesn't make them untrue.

Water is a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen,we see neither the oxygen nor the hydrogen,but we believe they are there.

Knowledge is as vast as a sea,one can't see it all.There are certain things that one just have to believe.

And not seeing them is not strong enough as a proof to make one disbelieve in them.
Ha! How can you come up with this? There are tests to prove water is H2o na dude.

There might be certain things that one just has to believe, but something as big/important as the god concept is not one.

In this case, I need just more than some fables to believe, come to think of it, if God knows the beginning from the end, how come the content of the bible is based on only what happened in those times? Don't you think it would've made sense that things from our time was included in it?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Jaypea98:

Those words would have been termed too harsh if they were directed at a normal human being talkless of my BABA GOD.Its a pity i don't have apt knowledge of the Bible, if i did i would have rebuked you with a strong quote
Well as for the proud devil worshippers i could link up with some of their monikers and popular threads but i m afraid it might award them unnecessary popularity and more members such as YOU (am sorry for that') but the first step towards serving the devil is denouncing God which unfortunately you have continuously done unapologetically.
You don't need to apologise, those ones are just trolling, I know some of those acclaimed devil worshippers btw.

There's nothing from the bible you can rebuke me with, I don't believe in any deity so how can I worship the devil? You are funny o.cheesy
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Khameal007(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn I was very bold.. Asin "David - looking -at-goliath -in-the-face-like -he-doesn't -give-a-fvck- " bold... Na God just save person.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by SpellzEbaji: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

have u ever heard of miracles?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2015
They say, 'idleness is the devil's workshop'...

I never had sex till after University because I was always busy,I don't even read cos I'm not the studying type.if u may ask, then I was busy doing what I know best, skating, breakdance rehearsals , swimming and gym. Also, I go to perform and I was also full time fellowship member with some juniors seeing me as their role model.

I had to make every girl neutral, I had to see them as my sisters(imagine straffing ur sister naaaah!ewwww)
Well, ii did not also have the courage to approach a girl cos I use to believe u marry who u date, plus...toasting a girl, u must keep up to ur promise(I use to think they were angels cheesy) and do ur responsiblities of wasting ur sch-fees on her.

No be say I no been dey self-service since JSs3 (this one sef nah another rotten evil spirit) bbut thaank God its over.
As for my first Prac, e sweet me die but I felt sick and immaciated. I felt like I was the greates sinner.

Its a good thing I'm stucck to one now, and nah better dark lovely northern lady.
cheesy ntoor to nairaland girls! I no go look ona side !
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
They say, 'idleness is the devil's workshop'...

I never had sex till after University because I was always busy,I don't even read cos I'm not the studying type.if u may ask, then I was busy doing what I know best, skating, breakdance rehearsals , swimming and gym. Also, I go to perform and I was also full time fellowship member with some juniors seeing me as their role model.

I had to make every girl neutral, I had to see them as my sisters(imagine straffing ur sister naaaah!ewwww)
Well, ii did not also have the courage to approach a girl cos I use to believe u marry who u date, plus...toasting a girl, u must keep up to ur promise(I use to think they were angels cheesy) and do ur responsiblities of wasting ur sch-fees on her.

No be say I no been dey self-service since JSs3 (this one sef nah another rotten evil spirit) bbut thaank God its over.
As for my first Prac, e sweet me die but I felt sick and immaciated. I felt like I was the greates sinner.

Its a good thing I'm stucck to one now, and nah better dark lovely northern lady.
cheesy ntoor to nairaland girls! I no go look ona side !

lol
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2015
mirenda:

lol
grin I know u were already wishiing ROFL!!
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
grin
I know u were already wishiing ROFL!!
Becareful or your northern lady might find herself sharing her husband with......
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
SpellzEbaji:
have u ever heard of miracles?
Yea but yet to see any.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Ha! How can you come up with this? There are tests to prove water is H2o na dude.

There might be certain things that one just has to believe, but something as big/important as the god concept is not one.

In this case, I need just more than some fables to believe, come to think of it, if God knows the beginning from the end, how come the content of the bible is based on only what happened in those times? Don't you think it would've made sense that things from our time was included in it?
Well that's the basic idea of faith,u believe something without proof.It is a test.You know the world didn't just popped out of nothing,the food u eat,the water u drink and more importantly the soul in your body didn't just happen like that.SOMEONE did it and that ONE is God.After giving u intelligence,you still want God to give u a proof that he exists?Are not the moon,sun,sky,rainfall,reactions in our body system enough proofs that he truly exists?

I'm not a christian,so m nt very familiar with the bible.

In the qur'an there are a lot of things that have been prophesied to occur and they all did and there are more to come.

Example,It has been prophesied by Prophet Muhammad,peace be upon him,that from the signs of the day of resurrection,the sun will rise from WEST to EAST instead of the usual EAST to WEST.The prophesy is yet to occur.Will you believe in God and islam when that happens?

Guess what!,when that happens the door of islam will be locked and accepting islam won't help you then.You know why?Because after seeing a proof it's no longer faith,it is belief out of necessity and God doesn't want that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.