Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,692 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context (691 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) / What Do The Religions Have To Say On The "Third Gender"--hermaphrodites/intersex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by menesheh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you'd never met religion till adult, then had free choice among all religions or none, how likely is it you'd choose the 1 you now have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by RichDad1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will choose none.
I'll rather not bother my conscience.
Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by johnydon22(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Would have gone with the AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION..(Igbo religion) which is my own native religion

Let the jews, romans, hindus, chineses and arabs believe their own shiit while i believe mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
menesheh:
If you'd never met religion till adult, then had free choice among all religions or none, how likely is it you'd choose the 1 you now have?
If the parents waited till their children are adults before telling them these stories, nobody would have believed any of that crap because you could have simply laughed and tell your dad... "Dad, donkeys can't talk"

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'd rather worship money. God can't buy bread

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by ksbusari(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
I would still av gone for Islam RATIONALLY.
Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by menesheh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
ksbusari:
I would still av gone for Islam RATIONALLY.

what are your rational reasons?
Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by ksbusari(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
menesheh:

what are your rational reasons?
My existence only
Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by menesheh(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
ksbusari:
My existence only

what of my own existence?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by lampardizik(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by johnydon22(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
ksbusari:
My existence only
Your existence only proves islam

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context by ksbusari(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Your existence only proves islam
i exist only to worship after av reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Goliath Gates: Entrance To Famous Biblical Metropolis Uncovered / Is Jesus Christ Just The Son Of God Or God? / 1 Million Likes For This Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.