Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) (14954 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by klem93(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
While the President is away in his one day visit to Benin Republic, the active and working vice president decided to take a visit to the orphans at Kano IDP camp school of orphans and commiserate with them by showing them Government's love and support.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-vice-president-osinbajo-visit.html

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by moufan: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
nice.GOD bless nigeria

*modified* only kids and ignoramus people with low or no self esteem see ftc as a big deal. cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Eeser: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
May God help us in this country.
This current administration is just too humble.
PS: The poster below me have a biased comment to make.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bubu will neva do dat

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by kennydee05(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Able VP may God be with you and Buhari

30 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Imortal001: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
My capable and able VP, i hail your kind gesture!

25 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good one sir...

God's strength for u and my amiable president, to deliver beyond imagination.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by okeke00(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
oh, i thought it was obasanjo. sorry for my poor screen view. hahahahahaha.
na Osimbade, na my man nah

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Aww...touching. He's probably sophisticated.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by KinkyAngela(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Whilst PMB is presently on a foreign visit to the Republique du Benin, PYO is on a humanitarion visit to the IDP camps in Kano.

The kind of synergy in the administration of President Mohammodu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has never been seen before in the history of democracy and governance in Nigeria.

Nigeria is indeed heading towards greatness. The Tandroids, The Wailing Wailers and The Biafrans can continue wailing and crying. Una crying neva reach

26 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
The people should know they have a government... Well done Sir.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Prof gradually turning grassroot politician God bless you Sir

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by ijbeauty(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one....
But oga abeg when you de show East abi their turn never reach??

Oh Bubu went to Benin rep...hehehe ok oo
#minister.of.tourism

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by sellYourCar: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Now that's a concerned leadership!

I never intended voting for PMB

If you still have problems with this new administration, you're nothing but a BIGOT!!!! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
PMB n PYO are just using our money to travel up and down. at least better than the past government that loves to form committee.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by DrObum(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Though I understand that he wants to look concerned and caring, but visits never tire this man

They should sit down and solve this insecurity once and for all and not waiting for the next attack to visit there!

*Quote me at your own peril ooooo*

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by pharmow: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
The position of Vice President wasn't supposed to be a ceremonial position like Namado Sambo made it. I have seen this great VP engaged in productive activities in just 2 months more than I saw Namado did in 5 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by emeka2847: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank God. We now have a government that concentrates on us rather than wacking our yam

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
God bless PMB God bless PYO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by henchamb(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
who come attend Bayoo wedding. angry
upon all the beautiful pictures he produces for this govt, PMB and PYO didnt attend the wedding
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by austelright(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
God bless you my VP.
Who God has chosen no man can curse.
Pls do and go back to Abuja Mr President needs your legal advice on how to prosecute all the oil thieves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by BCISLTD: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool someone remind me our last VP's name again?

Check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by omoobaswagga(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Baba ni yen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
guy. .. u no get any other cloth ?.... no be this cloth u used throughout campaign ....sho

thanks for the visiting anyway. .. but bros osi change wardrobe oh
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
thuo what did is good.....but i do not see hm become relevant in dis buhari govtment
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Osibanjo and his boss are embezzling our oil money since their assumption into that office.......am not greatful over his visit to the orphanage.......atleast,mek e get where our money wey dem steal go follow dey comot
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by anulaxad(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good one professor Yemi Osinbajo, Active vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Change has come and change is here to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by kokoA(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wonderful team. Baba and Prof. One is working hard to tackle the violence, the other is working hard to provide comfort for the people affected by the violence.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
See better and wonderful team...... I wish PMB /PYO success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Days: Buhari On The Right Track, Says Tukur / Kagara Abductions: All Students, Teachers and Family Members Have Been Released / What's The Implication Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's October 12, 1960 Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.