Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) (48157 Views)

Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
the last pic sha....d boy belle rise
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na Wao. What do we now do with the pictures? eat it and use it to soak garri?
All these "yeyebrities" sef, every little private stuff, they post for all kind of minds to view
Please keep your "private" life to yourself, nor come dey shout later like majek fashek say dem follow you
come from village angry
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool It pays to spent time with your family Bovi on point smiley
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool It pays to spent time with your family Bovi on point
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
ebosie11:
Comedian Bovi's wife Kris and children are currently in the US for summer holidays.

When you are big,you splash the money on your family.Bovi is really taking care of his wife and kids.Checkout Kris and her two kids as they enjoy life in the states

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/bovis-wife-kris-and-her-two-kids.html?m=1
once money dey...u dey take care of family be that. dream of every woman.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's part of the money he collected from u and I in order to make us laugh.

Happy he's using the money with his family and not with some toothpick legs nairaland ladies.

Insult is highly welcomed and your replies are well packaged.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by dame16: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
wow small girls. thank God for bovi who married her early. i know you must still be searching for your own bovi grin grin grin grin
floragregs:
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by soloxxng: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yep. A glorified shithole. Trust me grin
imagine oo.
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by ajasa4link: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
floragregs:
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!
Famziyat!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by czarr(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
floragregs:
see famzing grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by goodyearsam123(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
i tire ooo lol
kissty:
na him b photographer
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Guruboi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
That woman don old oo. Anybody dey see am with me so.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by seangy4konji: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
life is good.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by rabbuy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happy fam...
If she really grad in 05 like some girl just said she did then she is blessed to have 3 kids 10 years later and married to a young rich chap.. Her mates re still snapping nudes around..

This one that na only dem waka come.. Bovi abi na you dey back of lens
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Femistico(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
The babe make sense... buh the 1st pic, the boy in blue and red shade be like pawpaw...

in d 7th pix the babe dey disgrace herself and african lady in front of dose oyinbos...as she dey pose for 9ja she con go state go dey pose like dat again bcuz of pix....nawa ooo
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truth24:
Money Money Money....
Make I hear who say Money no fit buy happiness angry
money! Money? Come on man! Take it easy a holiday trip to the US is not more £1500 for 2 children and 1 adult, for a week if you work hard you can afford it too okay? Its no bigee!

And NO! Money can not buy happiness, (depends on what happiness means to you) be careful what you wish for...Good luck!
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Chelseafan1: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'm looking forward to seeing Oshio baba's kid(s) with his new beautiful wife.
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
olaolulazio:
That's part of the money he collected from u and I in order to make us laugh.

Happy he's using the money with his family and not with some toothpick legs nairaland ladies.

Insult is highly welcomed and your replies are well packaged.
Lmao.....yeye man
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Lmao.....yeye man
Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Can someone please tell me the meaning of famzying?
Btw, the person who talked about being classmates with Bovi's wife was very nice with it....all kinds of gracious I must say

But I still would like the meaning
Thanks
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
The wife is slim and looks young. Nice. Good skin too.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chelseafan1:
I'm looking forward to seeing Oshio baba's kid(s) with his new beautiful wife.
as innnnnn cheesy
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by luthorcorp: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
so where the heck is the novi,sorry boviTA
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Vicben(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:
smiley He married a beautiful woman.
and he's a handsome man grin
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by adwem2003(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
That Plate number tho, looks like Lagos plate number. angry
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by emmykk(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:
smiley He married a beautiful woman.
which woman do you know that is not beautiful
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
emmykk:
which woman do you know that is not beautiful

Beautiful according to my taste that is. All women are beautiful in their own way.

There are different flavors of Ice Cream in the world and all of them tastes sweet. But each of us individually prefer one flavor to the other. wink
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Truth24(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
money! Money? Come on man! Take it easy a holiday trip to the US is not more £1500 for 2 children and 1 adult, for a week if you work hard you can afford it too okay? Its no bigee!

And NO! Money can not buy happiness, (depends on what happiness means to you) be careful what you wish for...Good luck!
Kunle Kunle Kunle... How many times is dat? With all ur hardwork av u gone to America before?
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by emmykk(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Beautiful according to my taste that is. All women are beautiful in their own way.

There are different flavors of Ice Cream in the world and all of them tastes sweet. But each of us individually prefer one flavor to the other. wink
tyhe woman is a regular woman unatoo dey quick see who fine
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by masties2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
RedCapChief:
How much money do these comedians make sef? angry

See Bovi of yesterday!!!

He now has money
- to fly his family out shocked

- to fly his family out to the United States shocked (Not Ghana or South Africa, despite the falling Naira and the rising cost of airline ticket

-to fly his family out to the United States for holiday!! (Holiday ko, Holinight ni - which work have they done to deserve holiday?)

In short, Bovi don make am!!!

Guy no kill me with laugh biko. grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ebosie11:
Comedian Bovi's wife Kris and children are currently in the US for summer holidays.

When you are big,you splash the money on your family.Bovi is really taking care of his wife and kids.Checkout Kris and her two kids as they enjoy life in the states

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/bovis-wife-kris-and-her-two-kids.html?m=1

They make the money here and spend it outside Nigeria. Its Okay[/color]. [color=#990000]#AmNotHating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) / Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) / Hisbah Arrests Sadiya Haruna For Uploading ‘Sexual Content’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.