Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God (79425 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Richhard(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
We get it, you have a "house girl" and a "gate man" and they call you "Madam" plus you live in Lekki so by your standards you have made it in life right? But what do you expect when you live in a swampy land that was previously a thick forest patrolled by different animals? Why are we Nigerians quick to call snakes "beasts" or "evil?" What is the poor creature supposed to do now that the Lagos State Government has decided to convert every patch of land into a developed mega city? We as a nation have no regards for environmental conservation or cohabitating happily with other animals. Tomorrow we will be beating our chest as the biggest economy in Africa, yet we act like uncivilized bonobos. I doubt that snake was even poisonous to begin with, but you will insist on calling it a beast just like you call cats witches.

Spot on bro

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by bigiyaro(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
am sure dat snake was mudered by a NLder. How come every dead snake always makes d front page?

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by M4gunners: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eheee na inside bush she dey live?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by rabbuy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
I get freaked out by snakes though.. So freaked out that killing it is my first option.. But that snake long oh.. That ass though.. shocked kiss
Roftl those lekki guys attacking her though
Baba all na lekki whether ibeju tedo oh admiralty

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
This chic tooo set.Chai!

Na this type i dey find to marry even if i see pepper seller wey set like this na marry straight.

6 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by rabbuy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's the result of living in a swamp sand-filled land.. What do you think that the ex-inhabitants would pass by to check on the new tenants

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by tola9ja: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
exemen:
Haha... Ina Lilahi wa ina ilehi roju un...... Meanwhile dat snake no b odnary snake oo.... Na Ejo Aye b d name......Tola9ja abi i tok lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by goryorhal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
smh so na news b this? shey na my house d snake suppose come? mtcheww...... undecided
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Sanguine77(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xmo10000:
Actress Daniella okeke was full of thanks when she posted a picture of a big snake at her mansion in lekki.

http://xmoentertainment..com/2015/08/nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-full.html

season of snakes in Lagos. Since rain no wan fall, all em snakes dey vex dey comot.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by akudinaobi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Must you make front page everytime
Hmmmmmm
INTROVERT:
snakes are killed here there and everywhere nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by tecno4life(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
If the Bush where that man holding the snake is standing is her house then I'm not shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided

Buy the way her English is superb grin

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by angieberry(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
See this one, Lekki just started experiencing 'civilisation' recently, Just a few years back, it was nothing but overgrown bushes before it got discovered and became an 'exclusive' area.
gabazin080:
Publicity stunt.
When did lekki become a villa where you see big snakes like this

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by solonazzy: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
We get it, you have a "house girl" and a "gate man" and they call you "Madam" plus you live in Lekki so by your standards you have made it in life right? But what do you expect when you live in a swampy land that was previously a thick forest patrolled by different animals? Why are we Nigerians quick to call snakes "beasts" or "evil?" What is the poor creature supposed to do now that the Lagos State Government has decided to convert every patch of land into a developed mega city? We as a nation have no regards for environmental conservation or cohabitating happily with other animals. Tomorrow we will be beating our chest as the biggest economy in Africa, yet we act like uncivilized bonobos. I doubt that snake was even poisonous to begin with, but you will insist on calling it a beast just like you call cats witches.
Hw many snakes r u rearing?.... If none, den keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by kaykay1980: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
She no fit speak good English sef , only to show us her fake ass, make I ask her what of the big JT she dey carry inside that her big intoto? The snake long pass them?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
She prolly live in the bush. grin
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Sobeautiful: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=kingarizona1 post=36504891]Mmmenh!! The way people kill snakes eh!!, It'll soon go on Extinction Wouldn't you prefer snakes to go into extinction?
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by thundafire: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
go skool na wahalacs dy only snake am cin is dy ikebe abi dy gateman be dy bulldoze u wer ur housegal catch u nd u dy say snake lol maybe ur gateman get bulala so ur HG say she c snake anyway OP go skool
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by argob44(f): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
wow
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by segemint(f): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nne u murdered the English oh! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by gabazin080(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
madridguy:
I wonder ooo. The mode that brought this to FP need to be check.

are you surprised. Have stopped taking nairaland serious because of the cl*ules$ mods.
There are educative and informative topics left to die while this is brought to FP
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Did she also kill Her body make up?

Why did she showed us the death snake together with Her left,front and back side of Her body?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Did she attend school at all??

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by ceejay4real(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is she married? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
House girl; can't say why I so much hate the word. Shouldn't we accept them as part of the family and treat them as such or are they not humans created by God.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by deeLima86(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
argob44:
wow
Hello dear.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some silly science research reported that,ladies with massive butt,tend to be more intelligent than flat butt chicks....if that shi.t is true;mehhhnnn!!!how come her butt didn't connect with her brain to know how and when to use present/past tense.

Thank God for your life sha.

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by iykofias(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
chibabe3:
House girl; can't say why I so much hate the word. Shouldn't we accept them as part of the family and treat them as such or are they not humans created by God.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by iykofias(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
chibabe3:
oil dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by enomakos(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Season of snakes
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by poweredcom(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na her juju be dat jare
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Sweetrolly(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

SO SNAKES ARE NO LONGER POISONOUS??

UR WRITE UP IS REALLY BASELESS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.