Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos (6853 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by realoke: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
The actress who is
Iyanya's ex-girlfriend took her friends to the beach where they had a lovely time sun bathing and enjoying a boat road. SEE MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/omg-what-did-yvonne-nelson-put-inside.html

Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Unsad(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by AirstarKane(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is dat why you exclaiming? Wrong use of OMG undecided
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do nigerian girls wear bikinis to d beach? Lol cuz d last tym I went to d beach, I wasn't seein any flesh grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Hitter(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
You are asking who? grin
We tell you say we follow am go beach?
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Do nigerian girls wear bikinis to d beach? Lol cuz d last tym I went to d beach, I wasn't seein any flesh grin
Lol I thought she was Ghanaian
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by rattlesnake(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Don't use God name in vain....thunder is coming
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2015
misscastle:

Lol I thought she was Ghanaian
I wasn't talkn abt yvonne... I was referin to nigerian ladies... Lol hav u even been to d beach?
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Afrok(m): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Op u should have put your hand inside to check for yourself, coz it looked like u took the pictures.
Smh. .. for u
Re: OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos by Qualer: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
realoke:
The actress who is
Iyanya's ex-girlfriend took her friends to the beach where they had a lovely time sun bathing and enjoying a boat road. SEE MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/omg-what-did-yvonne-nelson-put-inside.html

bia, my guy, this picture is from 2012 and you are posting like it just happened yesterday. All these jobless wannabe bloggers!!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Odumeje Challenge Native Doctor In Asaba (video) / Watch Full Video Of The Boy Behind 10years Chrisland Girl Nacking As He Go Viral / Shocking Photo Of Lindsay Lohan On Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.