Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) (53236 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) / Exclusive: Skales Caught Cuddling Mystery Girl..who Is She?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Swagavillage(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=images1/p1_505162566.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

s lady posted the above pictures on instagram,says it happened at Club Escape in Lagos last
night. ,the lady was said to be a big fan of p square, she managed to take this controversial shot with him,lolzzx Aunty Lola might not find this funny o.

[img]http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=images1/p4_868709068.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=images1/p3_747624422.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/see-what-peter-was-caught-doing-with.html

l

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecidedso.

FTC ha! First day of the month,God thank you o.
I dedicate dis Victory to VP Osunbade,my Gov. Oshiomole,all Edos on NL and my baby mama Eno,you d best.

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yeye dey smell.... See what she is proud of doing; showing off how cheap she is embarassed

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
There is no clear diff between 9ja celebs and oloshos!except dah d latter takes money for straffffff....Timaya never come out from the mess he just got himself into,dis one come dey fiddle with one...smh
Now playing....FELA-Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by SandraDiOku(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
hahaha ladiez and gentleman welcum to we don catch am #in bovi's voice#

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Erukumakanaki: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
DuchessLily:
Yeye dey smell.... See what she is proud of doing; showing off how cheap she is embarassed
talking like u won't do worst if u get that kinda chance with Davido or Justin bieber undecided

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by rabbuy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
He is a celebrity his wife should understand that atleast she wasn't grinding him or doing something randy... Baba hope you tap small current small current oh you know the queen of the coast still dey wait you for house

And these days instagram is active

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Shaadey: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
ba wahala...and na pesin gf be that o anyway she sabi

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by peemyke(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nah serious falling of hands b diz o
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by YerYer: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
The level at which our girls trip for celebrities is somewhat dumbfounding. I've been to events where our girls throw themselves at artistes like cheap biscuits. I now ask myself, is it their fame or money that makes them more attractive to these girls? If Psquare were regular joes like their next door church member, would they be flaunting themselves around them like this? Ladies pls have some moral decorum when in the midst of celebrities, no matter what you do, they will never marry you, may never even date you, and if you push too hard they may just use and dump you.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Asito(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please when is NDU Post UTME date?

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by penzino(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
How does this affect people on the street positively

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Bisjosh(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Every celebrity wife should expect this once in a while.

Guys ...they know what they signed up for undecided
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by kingarizona1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
I believe she asking him for a photo shot_____The next thing she'll accuse him of RAPE and post her Rape test result on Instagram

Ladies eh!!! Now n Rape test dem deh go pass pregnancy test___ Holy Sh*t

21 Likes

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lola lola "runs off to info his wife" come see your husband frolicking with another babe you better show sharp sharp before what belongs to you belong to another babe.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by BiggerBangs: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is allowed,precise the weather is usually chilled at night,Peter keeps flexing jo...How many rounds u had with that ebony babe tongue?
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Asito(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why I buy this land sef. *walks out of thread
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015

THIS BIITCH WILL SURELY HAVE A BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE SOMEWHERE BUT WONT MIND TO OPEN HER LEGS FOR PSQUARE LAST NIGHT ALL BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISLOYAL HOES AND I PITY THOSE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR BRAIN BUT CHOSE TO DEFEND THIS WHO.RES. NO SANE GUY SHOULD DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL. THEY ARE BETTER FUCCKED AND DUMPED. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEIR MISSION IN LIFE IS TO SUCK DRY THE POCKET OF FOOLISH MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR SENSES. IF YOU HAVE A LOYAL NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND TODAY, ACT LIKE YOU ARE BROKE FOR A WHILE BEFORE SEEING THE BITTCH IN HER. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE CURSED TO JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK FOR MATERIAL GAINS. THEIR TOOL IS TO FAKE LOVE AND ONCE U ENTER THEIR TRAP YOU ARE FINISHED. IF YOU NEED A WIFE/RELATIONSHIP, LOOK OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

#Team foreign girls cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by steppin: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
E be like say this peter like old mama sef!
Dem take old hags swear for am?
First na Lola and now this.

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
f

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wahala of a celebrity.. Even, if your mama peck you. News go carry am..

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by ajalaolanr(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

I bet you are jealous and would have loved to be in that position, quit the hate and beef already!

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
shocked **BUSTED** cheesy no b today jare,nothing special.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by MyaBriggs52(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. He couldn't resist the temptation.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Alpha100(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
I doubt if any jealous lady will settle for an artiste.

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by brixton: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Make Linda no break person marriage o
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
so? let this dude live his life
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by naijainfogalery: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
When people dont know the difference between hugging and cuddling

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by s0ft(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
pls help like my video on Instagram God bless you sad https://instagram.com/p/5oZjhiJ_t5/

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video)