Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) (53234 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) / Exclusive: Skales Caught Cuddling Mystery Girl..who Is She?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by ceejay4real(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
searching4love:

THIS BIITCH WILL SURELY HAVE A BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE SOMEWHERE BUT WONT MIND TO OPEN HER LEGS FOR PSQUARE LAST NIGHT ALL BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISLOYAL HOES AND I PITY THOSE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR BRAIN BUT CHOSE TO DEFEND THIS WHO.RES. NO SANE GUY SHOULD DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL. THEY ARE BETTER FUCCKED AND DUMPED. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEIR MISSION IN LIFE IS TO SUCK DRY THE POCKET OF FOOLISH MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR SENSES. IF YOU HAVE A LOYAL NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND TODAY, ACT LIKE YOU ARE BROKE FOR A WHILE BEFORE SEEING THE BITTCH IN HER. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE CURSED TO JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK FOR MATERIAL GAINS. THEIR TOOL IS TO FAKE LOVE AND ONCE U ENTER THEIR TRAP YOU ARE FINISHED. IF YOU NEED A WIFE/RELATIONSHIP, LOOK OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

#Team foreign girls cool

Pls do you have any connections to Foreign girls? I wldnt mind dating one. Thanks a million!
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by chaptersix(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

$tupid naija boy, are u blind?? check those pics again... Or What phone/lappy do u use??.. Shut ur stinking mouth
Na ur type de always form holy holy... No worrry vewi soon ur parents go put up for OLX for sale when u don pass marriage age..
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
searching4love:

THIS BIITCH WILL SURELY HAVE A BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE SOMEWHERE BUT WONT MIND TO OPEN HER LEGS FOR PSQUARE LAST NIGHT ALL BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISLOYAL HOES AND I PITY THOSE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR BRAIN BUT CHOSE TO DEFEND THIS WHO.RES. NO SANE GUY SHOULD DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL. THEY ARE BETTER FUCCKED AND DUMPED. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEIR MISSION IN LIFE IS TO SUCK DRY THE POCKET OF FOOLISH MEN WHO CANT USE THEIR SENSES. IF YOU HAVE A LOYAL NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND TODAY, ACT LIKE YOU ARE BROKE FOR A WHILE BEFORE SEEING THE BITTCH IN HER. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE CURSED TO JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK FOR MATERIAL GAINS. THEIR TOOL IS TO FAKE LOVE AND ONCE U ENTER THEIR TRAP YOU ARE FINISHED. IF YOU NEED A WIFE/RELATIONSHIP, LOOK OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

#Team foreign girls cool

This is same user as "Dickrider" the "female" take note @ all
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by amosade30(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
MyaBriggs52:
Lol. He couldn't resist the temptation.
same way I cnt resist askn 4 ya fwendshp
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
chaptersix:
atleast ma babe gets paid for appearing in musical videos... Your own payment is with ur body..

Yeye talk. Ur babe dances Smh... No wonder!
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
chaptersix:

Na ur type de always form holy holy... No worrry vewi soon ur parents go put up for OLX for sale when u don pass marriage age..

Mumu... Did I tell u am searching? that i have a moniker on nairaland, does not mean i'm like u. I can't even employ ur type as a gateman, u no reach
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by deebrain(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Good.

I've seen her face.

If in future, she sings that rubbish "Peter of P-square, raped me", we will come for her!
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by chaptersix(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Mumu... Did I tell u am searching? that i have a moniker on nairaland, does not mean i'm like u. I can't even employ ur type as a gateman, u no reach
Abeg let's stop beefing... That's not ma thing.. Ah apologize.. Now ur turn
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Charlie31: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
We all understand he is a celebrity. But this Peter guy is shady, I am sure Lola is having to deal with a lot from him.
I have personally witnessed his interaction with women once while abroad shooting a video. He was all over the girls instead of the other way around and giving and collecting numbers and being too cosy. I am a guy and I know when a guy is playing and he clearly was.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by MyaBriggs52(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
amosade30:
same way I cnt resist askn 4 ya fwendshp
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by amosade30(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2015
MyaBriggs52:
Hmmmm
api sunday...op ur gweud
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
If this guy is looking like this now, I wonder what he will look like at 50.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
good for them

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
DuchessLily:
Yeye dey smell.... See what she is proud of doing; showing off how cheap she is embarassed

My dear that is not "cheap"...all I see is an excited lady.....morso if you were in her shoes at that moment you might have done more you know*just saying
Re: Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

My dear that is not "cheap"...all I see is an excited lady.....morso if you were in her shoes at that moment you might have done more you know*just saying

Nope dear, I'm very sure I wouldn't do such. No matter how excited I am. *sincerely speaking*

10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court