Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Friends With My EX? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With My EX? (9289 Views)

My Ex Wants To Put Me In Trouble!!! / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
john4aguero:

That thing wey you & your bf dey hide do inside room. wink grin
Me and my bf no dey hide do anytyn o....:cool...
So explain ya seftongue
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
so wad do u hav?
Apart from money
Re: Friends With My EX? by IamLEGEND1: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah im relatively new to Afrobeats. I had heard of him but didn't pay attention until I stumbled on him by accident today

Its Enife

so u mean to tell me

you have missed all the glorious hits we have been enjoying?

#IReallyFeelForYou
Re: Friends With My EX? by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Apart from money
yes apart from money, wat can u offer
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
sneak3:

Ur motto is actually very weird.. there absolutely noting wrong at remaining frnds wiv ur ex provided there are boundaries to be respected.
nothing weird abt it dude..

I just feel awkward been just friends with sumone I had intimate relationships,nice memories with,i dnt forget things easily..

So u can be friends with your ex comfortably?
Re: Friends With My EX? by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so u mean to tell me

you have missed all the glorious hits we have been enjoying?

#IReallyFeelForYou

Lol yeah. better late than never wink
Re: Friends With My EX? by john4aguero: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Me and my bf no dey hide do anytyn o....:cool...

So explain ya seftongue

Una dey do am for public? angry angry
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
john4aguero:

Una dey do am for public? angry angry
Wat is d DO sef
Am confused here
Re: Friends With My EX? by IamLEGEND1: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol yeah. better late than never wink
i guess.
meanwhile, make i play my latest favourite.
#BBHMM
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
yes apart from money, wat can u offer
My intellects and intellectual reasonings,brainstorming answers for any situation,moral support and d whole package smiley

Now tell me what am offering all this advantages for
Re: Friends With My EX? by Gurgle(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i guess.

meanwhile, make i play my latest favourite.

#BBHMM

whats that?
Re: Friends With My EX? by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

whats that?
Bïtch Better Have My Money
#NoGiveMeSideEye
Re: Friends With My EX? by Gurgle(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bïtch Better Have My Money

#NoGiveMeSideEye

No side eye. I don't listen to her much though, I don't know why, she can sing sha
Re: Friends With My EX? by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

My intellects and intellectual reasonings,brainstorming answers for any situation,moral support and d whole package smiley

Now tell me what am offering all this advantages for
lol.. Yu really wana knw?
Re: Friends With My EX? by john4aguero: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Wat is d DO sef

Am confused here
Re: Friends With My EX? by IamLEGEND1: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

No side eye. I don't listen to her much though, I don't know why, she can sing sha
so na artist u like pass?

adele, taylor swift, rita ora,?

side note: even though e don old,
u gatz go check out "Rude boy" lyrics....

#MeLikey
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Yu really wana knw?
Am entittled to know...undecided
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
john4aguero:

Lol...This girl sabi jonse eh.

Okay...Do is when he carries his shaft and inserts in your hole...the enjoyment of the exercise depends on the fitness of the shaft in the hole

If the shaft fits well inside the hole...maximum enjoyment
If the shaft fits fairly inside the hole...mini enjoyment
If the hole oversink the shaft...now that's frustrating cry cry

Are you still confused or should I explain further?
Shaft...hole...
What do all this mean,please explain further
Re: Friends With My EX? by john4aguero: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Shaft...hole...
What do all this mean,please explain further
Re: Friends With My EX? by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Am entittled to know...undecided
alryt.. Pm me
Re: Friends With My EX? by Gurgle(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so na artist u like pass?

adele, taylor swift, rita ora,?

side note: even though e don old,
u gatz go check out "Rude boy" lyrics....

#MeLikey

Yeah rudeboy is the only song of hers I listen to. I love that song

I used to listen to taylor swift a lot, adele, just a few, rita ora, no. the last person I listened to was Lauryn Hill (that thing). though I can only listen to it if im in the right mood, otherwise I find the tone kind of depressing

Who do you listen to these days?
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
john4aguero:

Chai!!! Oya enter yabaleft... angry angry angry
What is yabaleft
Is it a club?
Re: Friends With My EX? by IamLEGEND1: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah rudeboy is the only song of hers I listen to. I love that song

I used to listen to taylor swift a lot, adele, just a few, rita ora, no. the last person I listened to was Lauryn Hill (that thing). though I can only listen to it if im in the right mood, otherwise I find the tone kind of depressing

Who do you listen to these days?

for some reason

i've been feeling a lil' nostalgic these days, so i dug up a folder containing some really old 9ja jamz......

2face-african queen

psquare-more than a friend

d'banj- why me

and a whole bunch of others.....
.and i avoid adele like plague....

her songs are too whiny and depressing for my taste
Re: Friends With My EX? by Gurgle(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

for some reason

i've been feeling a lil' nostalgic these days, so i dug up a folder containing some really old 9ja jamz......

2face-african queen

psquare-more than a friend

d'banj- why me

and a whole bunch of others.....
.and i avoid adele like plague....

her songs are too whiny and depressing for my taste

yeah me too. old is gold cool

Yeah her songs are quite sad, but theyre really really good lol
Re: Friends With My EX? by jamesversion: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Not claiming anything - being vain is foreign to me. Regardless, immature in the context I was alluding to has to do with inability to take responsibility and lack of wisdom, when it comes to judgement. I'll just stop there

Err, let's take the "mature" bit out of it since it seems that'd hit a nerve. So why would you stop being friends with someone you once saw as ya other half and someone who probably knows/understands you than most people cos it never worked out? Does it have anything to do with ya inability to take responsibility for whatever role you played in the break-up, or you can't trust ya judgement when it comes to folks you were sexually/romantically linked to in the past?

you omitted the t.. grin

@that girl you're schooling, shes just a sore loser.
Re: Friends With My EX? by SirShymexx: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

I'm gonna keep my reply simple.

If the person knows/understands me so well,why then did we break up? U'll ask,how about exes I broke it off with,it means I did not know/understand the person as well! What's the point of being friends with someone I do not understand well. U make friends,u lose friends.

When dealing with past relationships,I live by one rule;there's no future in the past. Especially when I go into a new relationship, I severe all contact with my ex. Would u like ur gurl calling up her ex boyfriend in the name of "keeping in touch"? Do u know the "okafor's law"?

Well,I won't like it if my man calls his ex for any reason whatsoever. U can't date me and still be calling ur ex girlfriend,tori kini? And what do exes have that I cannot get elsewhere? What?

I don't think relationship is about understanding people - it's about complementing/completing each other. And when folks grow apart, and their desires/outlook to life start to differ, they might decide that it's in the best interest of both parties to go their separate ways. However, that doesn't negate the fact that they can still be friends and support each other. You need to understand that time is invested in most relationships, especially the long term ones, and during the process, you do let people into ya life the way you'll never let anyone in - that's what understanding should be about.

I'm guessing all ya relationships ended on a bad note, hence the need to stop communicating with ya exes. A lot of folks break-up amicably cos they understand the concept of being better as friends, but not romantically linked due to different perspective of what they want from a partner and the direction they want the relationship to go. Different strokes for different folks - but I do understand if ya premise is the former. And what's "okafor's law?" - I'm an "illiterate" when it comes to proper naij slangs/twangs. grin

Personally, if my chic rings her ex, I definitely won't have a problem with it as long as she doesn't go to his house all the time. As a guy, I know you can't cuff chics and start stalking them everywhere. If they wanna to cheat, they'll - so there's no point trying to focus too tough on what they do unless you want to open a pandora's box that will end up consuming you and the relationship.
Re: Friends With My EX? by john4aguero: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

What is yabaleft

Is it a club?

Misspicy, I'm so sorry cry cry
Re: Friends With My EX? by SirShymexx: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamesversion:

you omitted the t.. grin

@that girl you're schooling, shes just a sore loser.

Lol. My bad - had too much to drink today.

Lean as fvck.

Thanks for the heads up, anyway, my nyggah.

The chic is a next breed - once you can't take her to the goal-line and put a ring on it - boom, she thinks there's no point communicating with you despite all the time invested in the relationship and the friendship built over a period of time. Cray! grin

She's feisty as fvck! grin
Re: Friends With My EX? by tola9ja: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Do wat

Tola9ja

YOU WANT TO SPOIL ME WITH THIS THING CHAI HAVE PROMISE TO STOP LOGGING INTO YOUR PORTAL UNTIL WE ENGAGE BY THIS TIME OF NEXT YEAR grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
john4aguero:

Misspicy, I'm so sorry cry cry
Yea yea...am d bombgringringringrin;cheesycheesygrincheesy...
Apologies not acceptedtongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends With My EX? by tola9ja: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
misspicy:
I have this motto about EXes,which is:

Being friends with an EX after a breakup means I was never in love with him during the relationship.

I find it awkward to even talk or chat with my ex not to talk of seeing each other...

So romancelanders,whats ur take,can you be friends with an EX and still feel comfortable with it?
Do you feel like you were never in love with them?

Lets keep it rolling in y'allcheesy
[/s]

HOPE DURING THE RELATIONSHIP HE DOESN'T TOUCH MY PROPERTY
Re: Friends With My EX? by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
tola9ja:

YOU WANT TO SPOIL ME WITH THIS THING CHAI HAVE PROMISE TO STOP LOGGING INTO YOUR PORTAL UNTIL WE ENGAGE BY THIS TIME OF NEXT YEAR grin grin grin grin grin
Engage Am I dreaming

whats ur take on being friends with your ex tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Complete Episodes / BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.