Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] (953 Views)

Have You Seeing This Fruit Before? Photo / Which Bank Have You Experienced This? Customer Service Failure / Life In The Street... Many Of You Experienced This. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by Swaggzkid: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
That every awkward moment you walk into a restaurant and you find out that your stock shirt is the same material with the table clothing. grin

Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by Kossyne(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by Erukumakanaki: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by shammahyaro(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
oh emm Geee...!
Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by SMREXY(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
That is called combo la super

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by shaiba(f): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
ah!!! This is too much na, but I hail the guy sha, na brave man, still sat down and had his drink
Re: Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] by princefunmmy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
#Na_Godwin

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness In Akwa Ibom State / DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Photos: See A Big Snake I Killed Inside My Paramount Ruler's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.