Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? (3028 Views)

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by sparta(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
I was walking with a friend and he saw a particular guy on the street and started laughing seriously, at first i thought he was begining to go gaga but what he told me made me even laugh harder.

This guys girlfriend got pregnant for him and when he was told he denied it vehemently, when pressure became too much on him from folks, he tried to commit suicide. First he drank otapiapia but the thing no work ( he be like say the pikin head too strong), next he tried to jump into a well but neighbours held him back ( that pikin just dey say papa, na u do am, u no fit run). At the end he accepted responsiblity and funny enough when the child was born he was his carbon copy, can you beat that? (some children naughty from womb o). He obviously didnt have much financially then so he was afraid, his mother talked to him, set him in a little biz and now he is married to the girl and they are doing well.  My friend says everyone who knows his story cant stop laughing and i can understand.

Is lack of financial capability enough reason to deny your own child (just pray say the pikin no resemble you) or would you for an reason deny your own child?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by tpia: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by sparta(f): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2009
Not ever woman thinks that way dear. As soom as some women get pregnant, all they want is to bear Mrs. Even if it is mrs Were.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2009
I don't like treating this issue blaming the already immature males but females. Whether some guys deny the pregnancy or not, women should learn to take responsibility for their actions. If she has the nerve to damn all consequences and have a child outside wedlock, then she should revive that same nerve to face the consequences of her actions.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fukk with condoms...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by mumumugu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guys do maths a lot

how can a girl you fuccked last week come back this month and claim she is 3months pregnant for you?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
A man should take responsibility for his actions instead of trying to kill himself.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed For My Marriage / Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Battered Women / Man, 35, Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.