Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class (30193 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by fatdon2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries on Saturday gave out financial rewards of N91m to its members who graduated in First Class from different universities across the country.

The General Overseer of MFM, Dr Daniel Olukoya, made the announcement in Lagos at the monthly live broadcast programme of the church, tagged, ‘Power Must Change Hand’, which was monitored in Abuja.

He said 180 First Class graduates in the 2014 academic year and two others, who received NYSC Presidential honours after completing the National Youth Service Corps scheme, would get N500,000 each.

Olukoya said the First Class honours award, which started with 12 students, had risen to 180, explaining that it was meant to encourage hard work among students.

He said the award was put in place to reward members of MFM, who were dedicated to their academic work, while also creating time to serve God.

A pastor, Shade Olukoya, and Vice Chancellor, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Prof. Bamitale Omole, presented the award to the recipients.

Omole lauded the recipients for their dedication to their academic work and also serving God.

He commended the students for making themselves, families and the church of God proud through their hard work.

Omole urged the recipients to appreciate the grace of God upon their lives, noting that many of their peers, who started with them, could not complete their courses for different reasons.

He called on other churches to emulate MFM by encouraging hardworking students through similar awards.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mfm-splashes-n91m-on-members-with-first-class/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am an Agnostic. Theists curse me to hell, Atheists think am stupid undecided. But I have to say Religious Organizations should exist they help mankind stay in check. Hmm I have a very busy Social ad sports life. Will I ever get First class?. All those first class Graduates have no life, all they do is book book book they neglect Clubs and stuff

This FTc rubbish is finally getting on my Nerves undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Jeromejnr(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yes this is how it should be, rewarding hardworking students with money especially.

Instead of giving the winner of a beauty pageant money and a car and giving a first class graduate only a Tab and a book and biro. That kind of reward system should be switched. What's the point of beauty without brains? and what is the point of having a first class without being given a platform to bring out innovations?.

I mean our priorities are wrong in this country. Who knows maybe one of this hardworking students in the past, having being given a proper platform might have solved our power problem.

#Justsaying.

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Ojestas(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
The next poster has something to say about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by CR77(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dem try wella

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by YerYer: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just don't like how they shout that all their enemies should "Fall down and die!" or "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Common even the bible said we should forgive those that have done wrong by us. Imagine eveytime you commit a sin and God rains down fire on you... Of course that's an unlikely scenario, he is a merciful God afterall.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by ghostdvirus(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by okotv(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good work
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by fatdon2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Confirmed news reportage other
ministry should emulate same feat
by
MFM

12 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by kazolad(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again. Pls help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by alex007a(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one
Haha I can now comment
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Good one..[/size]
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by qualityovenbake(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good. Their is always a reward for diligence and hardwork. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place.

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Idiataqueen(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
gud.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by CR77(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Say who
fatdon2:
The Best Church

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by osjoshua(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
wow...na to run go start mountain of fire if I dey final year OO..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by ijbeauty(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one...

money good oo, but a promising job could have been better.

4 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by kingarizona1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's nice___ Very Encouraging
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by freesinzu(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Donald3d(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015

5 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by officialteemi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
and our politicianz be setting up committee tu grant scholarhip...........
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by osjoshua(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
I just don't like how they shout that all their enemies should "Fall down and die!"
are they shouting for you?... or you be the enemy ni..

21 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by missionmex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
O boy make I go collect my own sharp sharp
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Kunlexity(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
yoruba people will say "owo abu la fi n se abu lalejo"

3 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by profalgorithm(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Interesting.....Congratulations to the recipients

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Joshuadon: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
MFM has really changed many people's Life...Thumbs up to The best G.O .....cheesy

13 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by MayorXB: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is what the church should be doing with proceeds from the members and not buying some private jet that add no value to the lives of the members. I'm happy that Dr DK Olukoya is blazing the trail in this regard, God bless him, his family and his ministry. Congratulations to all beneficiaries.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazolad:
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again. Pls help

I can see why google rejected you.

You should be working at the fish market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by biznus: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
hmmm
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by osjoshua(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazolad:

create a thread for that

3 Likes

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by dims95(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where did the money come from...
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Donald3d(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazolad:
kindly make your complaints in the webmasters section,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.