Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. (3490 Views)

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seo need to be ban till eternity for breaking the below nairaland rules by opening this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-should-quiz-two-nairalanders/

Seun , ishilove , lalasticlala

RULES
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR
THEIR TRIBES.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland
member e.g. by posting personal details/
conversations without permission.

13. Please report any post or topic that violates
the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

10 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by snazzy5050(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seconded

Soe must be banned

13 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by DaBullIT(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
Seo need to be ban till eternity for breaking the below nairaland rules by opening this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-should-quiz-two-nairalanders/

Seun , ishilove , lalasticlala

RULES
THEIR TRIBES.

the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

I think he should not be banned, He actually quoted posts from people wishing death on Buhari

You no dey read ??

15 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sure mods must look into it and ban soe else we know nairaland seems partial

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he should not be banned, He actually quoted posts from people wishing death on Buhari

You no dey read ??
and he didn't report to the mod , end incitin hatred also went so far to post their contacts and pictures on naked forum. Soe deserve thousands years of BAN!

8 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by baralatie(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
observing to know outcome
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Soe should be banned.

12 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
I third the motion for SOE to be banned permanetly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by alrahmanonline(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
are you for real?
I don't know why many people supported bad behaviours

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I third the motion for SOE to be banned permanetly
thanks for supporting the motion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by alrahmanonline(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
thanks for supporting the motion
what stupid motion? you guys are really pathetic

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by shachris02: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
if Soe didn't do it, most of us will. You don't threaten the President of Nigeria and get away with it.

6 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
alrahmanonline:
are you for real?
I don't know why many people supported bad behaviours
is like you are one of those that promote jungle justice ? Nairaland have rules , soe suppose to have obey the rules....he must be ban. We need to have a country that obey rules of law period. What soe did is like attacking an unconfirmed armed person on the street taking him as a criminal without any court hearing.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:
if Soe didn't do it, most of us will. You don't threaten the President of Nigeria and get away with it.
how dare you form a closure to call that a threat to president. All I'm saying for now is breaking od nairaland rules , so he must be ban

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by doublewisdom: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
He should be banned until two years after rapture!

10 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
alrahmanonline:

what stupid motion? you guys are really pathetic
seems you lack manners ? Don allow me to buy one for you

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by bettercreature(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:
You are right but he wasnt suppose to post the pictures of those guys that was terrible of him and he should be banned forever or sent to Kirikiri

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by 1960chic(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'll be back cheesy
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Information I posted are all available on NL ...The people involved personally displayed their info on NL. They have several monickers...i implore you to simply do your findings....it is only an offence to disclose discreet info...but in a case where the person has already divulged such info, it becomes public...

calling on the mods to ban SOE is atrocious...

For your info, my post was only for information and as a warning to others because by the time those people are handled by the DSS, trust me, it won't be up for public discuss..

Treason anywhere in the world is serious business, and security agencies do not joke with it.

I hope you know that it is normal for SAs to screen all internet communication....abusing the president is allowed...very okay..threatening the president....still fairly okay...

But vowing to bring down the presidential plane, on a certain date at a certain time and attempting to affect the security arrangment of the C-in-C is a matter of National Security you won't wish to find yourself..trust me,...don't play into murky waters.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by alrahmanonline(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
is like you are one of those that promote jungle justice ? Nairaland have rules , soe suppose to have obey the rules....he must be ban. We need to have a country that obey rules of law period. What soe did is like attacking an unconfirmed armed person on the street taking him as a criminal without any court hearing.
did those people remember rule of law, wishing death to a whole president of a nation? besides this people's comment is a concrete evidence against them..

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by alrahmanonline(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
seems you lack manners ? Don allow me to buy one for you
Manners you say?
I just lost my manners When i see people supporting what they're suppose to condemn..

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by shachris02: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
bettercreature:
You are right but he wasnt suppose to post the pictures of those guys that was terrible of him and he should be banned forever or sent to Kirikiri

Yes, he wasn't supposed to post the picture. He went far, but we all have, one time or the other. He was provoked and so was every patriotic citizen of this country.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
The Information I posted are all available on NL ...The people involved personally displayed their info on NL. They have several monickers...i implore you to simply do your findings....it is only an offence to disclose discreet info...but in a case where the person has already divulged such info, it becomes public...

calling on the mods to ban SOE is atrocious...

For your info, my post was only for information and as a warning to others because by the time those people are handled by the DSS, trust me, it won't be up for public discuss..

Treason anywhere in the world is serious business, and security agencies do not joke with it.

I hope you know that it is normal for SAs to screen all internet communication....abusing the president is allowed...very okay..threatening the president....still fairly okay...

But vowing to bring down the presidential plane, on a certain date at a certain time and attempting to affect the security arrangment of the C-in-C is a matter of National Security you won't wish to find yourself..trust me,...don't play into murky waters.

RULES
THEIR TRIBES.
the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button

The above are important rules you hackingly bypassed. After ignoring rule (13) you went ahead and buried rule (10). What on earth are you trying to use to justify that you are innocent? Please MODS don't fail us on this , ban soe for others to learn how to obey simple rules and not to involve in JUNGLE justice

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Who the f*ckk is soe soe soe Either you get banned or not am less concern all I know SOE you are an Idiooooooooooooooooooooooot Oya report me to FBI Twerp!
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by likata: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:
are you for real?you must be new on this forum with your last statement.GEJ,PEJ n family were insulted inside out till the whole world was feeling for them and body was arrested.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by CharlesPhc: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
alrahmanonline:

did those people remember rule of law, wishing death to a whole president of a nation? besides this people's comment is a concrete evidence against them..
I don't even want to go into it cos during GEJ era the poor man was even killed frontly and physically , threat would have been a blessing, I only care about rules of nairaland and nothing else cos I knw nigeria will do nothing with respect of your so called threat
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by shachris02: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
likata:

are you for real?you must be new on this forum with your last statement

insult is diffrent from threats. You can call him dauara dullard, duaradiho.....whatever, just don't say you would kill him.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Who the f*ckk is soe soe soe Either you get banned or not am less concern all I know SOE you are an Idiooooooooooooooooooooooot Oya report me to FBI Twerp!
on that part soe is a boy , I can personally hold him fr months in any prison of my choice with all his DSS nd SSS
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by shachris02: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

typical chest beater
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by walemoney007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't want him to be ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Buhari Presents 1.7 Billion For 2016 Asa Rock Feeding / Buhari Death Rumours..are These Some Valid Reasons For Concern / 2019: Atiku's Potential Running-mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.