Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Crush Refused Visiting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Refused Visiting Me (1341 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Refused Visiting Me by 400billionman: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
There is this lady that had been crushing on me in my area. The girl fine no be small but I decided to look the other way the first say I saw her. I can't toast a girl if a third party is listening. Now she keeps seeking our ways to meet, even straying to my work place with her friend. Finally, I have collected her number and we talk on phone. She comes to office at will.

I invited her to my house since one month now and she has been avoiding to come. Whenever it's time, she will say she cannot come that side.

Please I don't have anything bad in my mind. What should I do ? She repeated it today and I just left her in the rain. How can I keep a date outdoors when it is raining ?
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by ladyF(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe she is busy?
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by jamex93(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
She dey fear u i tink, she is yet to trust u
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by valyzubxx(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
If she doesn't visit you, why don't you do the visiting? You must have heard of the sayings about Muhammed and the mountain...
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by Brugo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. It's like asking why the antelope refused to enter the lion's den. grin Better fix a date somewhere neutral. A fast food joint.
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by therealdeal10: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Den u let her b since she cnt trust u enough 2 visit u after all plenty gals dey wey fine pass her
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by 400billionman: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
^^^ I no even get time sef. I botched the date.
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
400billionman:
There is this lady that had been crushing on me in my area. The girl fine no be small but I decided to look the other way the first say I saw her. I can't toast a girl if a third party is listening. Now she keeps seeking our ways to meet, even straying to my work place with her friend. Finally, I have collected her number and we talk on phone. She comes to office at will.

I invited her to my house since one month now and she has been avoiding to come. Whenever it's time, she will say she cannot come that side.

Please I don't have anything bad in my mind. What should I do ? She repeated it today and I just left her in the rain. How can I keep a date outdoors when it is raining ?
U don visit am too ni?
They say respect is reciprocal go and visit her and watch her do same
And stop coming here to cry o father o daughter tears man up brace up remeber to go along wiv a gift worth 50k if nt u wud wait infront of her house counting d number of bricks it took to build d house
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by 400billionman: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

U don visit am too ni?
And stop coming here to cry o father o daughter tears man up brace up remeber to go along wiv a gift worth 50k if nt u wud wait infront of her house counting d number of bricks it took to build d house

angry angry angry

Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by godoluwa(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
valyzubxx:
If she doesn't visit you, why don't you do the visiting? You must have heard of the sayings about Muhammed and the mountain...
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do people still go through this stress, wooing?? sad
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by simeonval: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's why she is your crush, she doesn't want you to crush her
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by AfricanApple(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:
Lol. It's like asking why the antelope refused to enter the lion's den. grin Better fix a date somewhere neutral. A fast food joint.
good analogy grin grin
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by AfricanApple(f): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

U don visit am too ni?
are you sure you are not the girl? 50k? unto first visit o. you know if op is underdeveloped or poor?

funny
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
AfricanApple:
are you sure you are not the girl? 50k? unto first visit o. you know if op is underdeveloped or poor?

funny

grin it daesnt marrer first impression last longer if he wants to last longer in that girls heart op needs to impress
Re: My Crush Refused Visiting Me by sarmiie(m): 2:06am On Aug 02, 2015
facepalm

(1) (Reply)

Do Men In Striped Shirt Or Polo Look Attractive? / Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? / Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.