Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter (2028 Views)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ever since the very first day I set my eyes on her pic I deeply fall in to loving her. This is no joke,my love for her is inexplicable I know she's not my type or she's very far beyond my reach, but I can't help myself. I have tried so much to forget about her but I failed. Lots of things are happening to me right now, things like:

1. Loosing my appetite

2. I can't concentrate with my studies

3. Always meditating about her

4. Singing and sometimes weeping

5. Staring at her pic like mirror

Now my parents think I'm possessed making me always drink some kind of concoctions.

My fellow nairaland help oo !!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Weyrey

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Fulaboy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lord!!! Have mercy angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
underover:
Weyrey
Meaning ?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
underover:
Weyrey
Meaning ?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

Meaning ?
Nice one
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Johnnoah1st: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:
Ever since the very first day I set my eyes on her pic I deeply fall in to loving her. This is no joke,my love for her is inexplicable I know she's not my type or she's very far beyond my reach, but I can't help myself. I have tried so much to forget about her but I failed. Lots of things are happening to me right now, things like:

1. Loosing my appetite

Now my parents think I'm possessed making me always drink some kind of concoctions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

1. Loosing my appetite

grin if u had loved her just before election it wud av been better she wud know u exist the day u commit sucide and by ursef u send her pix and videos of ow u did it to her she wud be touched
grin u too sef wan be minister of daughter affairs abi?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh lawd!!! Threads I see these days ehn

Runs to view pp shocked shocked shocked don't worry in life ppl re told to chase their dreams, keep chasing her ooh u will catch up to her one day

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Gurgle(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
She's pretty but you'd better just find a lookalike haha

Hope PMB doesn't catch you o
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
She's pretty but you'd better just find a lookalike haha

Hope PMB doesn't catch you o
Hain original and prototype are not the same nau
Op won become wife for hin own relationship grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by jamex93(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . I bin tink say na only me love ha
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by VaselineJelly: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Oh lawd!!! Threads I see these days ehn

Runs to view pp shocked shocked shocked don't worry in life ppl re told to chase their dreams, keep chasing her ooh u will catch up to her one day

Bae y r u ignore me

Shoe i pos my pics
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by mranova(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
It seems your broke bro... one of the side effects of being broke is Hallucination.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Gurgle(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Hain original and prototype are not the same nau
Op won become wife for hin own relationship grin

Lol anyway, in this our great country, anybody can make it

Maybe we will see their wedding on the tv someday lol
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lothario(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

1. Loosing my appetite

This is not love this is madness
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Princeparix(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Loving no be crime..... Not atal

dating her na wia Bola Tinubu become Pope
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamex93:

I feel jealous
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamex93:

I'm jealous
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol anyway, in this our great country, anybody can make it

Maybe we will see their wedding on the tv someday lol
Op came too late babe is at d edge of gettin marrid i hope dey dont post her wedding pix with d long time bf here cos op wud literally shoot himsef in d brain 3times grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Gurgle(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Op came too late babe is at d edge of gettin marrid i hope dey dont post her wedding pix with d long time bf here cos op wud literally shoot himsef in d brain 3times grin

Lol well

lookalike it is

I hope he's joking undecided whoops
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lothario:
This is not love this is madness
Love is madness. Remember !
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by olamonsor2: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gold digger . Lol
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol well

lookalike it is

I hope he's joking undecided whoops

grin sure he is jokin op first time of smoking oshogbo weed mixed with jamacian flavoured weed.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Onemansquad(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:
1. Loosing my appetite
engineer shocked shocked
lilyomi, stuff46, adeh39 cum see your man
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lothario(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

Love is madness. Remember !
U are wrong love is not madness Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure but it seem love is so complex for ur mind to comprehend
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lothario:
U are wrong love is not madness Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure but it seem love is so complex for ur mind to comprehend

Love make us do lots of silly things
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lothario(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

Love make us do lots of silly things
yes for those who have little or no self control

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Huh
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lothario:
yes for those who have little or no self control
May be I can't control my feelings as you said
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lilyomi(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
engineer shocked shocked lilyomi, stuff46, adeh39 cum see your man
He means Buhari behind his house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Really Blind ! ( PHOTO ) / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! / VIDEO – Banging Tape Of Mr Ohiole Lecturer And Head Of Department(hod) leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.