Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter (2027 Views)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahahha.

Baba won't give out his daughter to jobless pipo. tongue cheesy grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lothario(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

May be I can't control my feelings as you said
Then u are gonna have a big problem
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
MuhdG:
Hahahahha.
Na him tell you that ? undecided
MuhdG:
Hahahahha.
Na him tell you that ?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by bdabuwa(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lothario:
Then u are gonna have a big problem
I'm in it right now !
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Lothario(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

I'm in it right now !
just know the implications and change or else ur toast
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by jamex93(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

I feel jealous

lolx why na
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdabuwa:

Na him tell you that ? undecided

Na him tell you that ?
Yes naa. Baba na my guy. We dey hangout most of the times.

Even zarah sef know me well well. If you want her number, make u just follow me jejely

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter by stuff46(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Sighs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Messages That Have Ended Relationships / Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! / I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.